9801 Fall Creek Rd. STE.116, Indianapolis, IN 46256 Map · Phone number

DixonDigital303
DixonDigital141

6 Reviews for Dixon Digital Photography

Jacklyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Kenton is the best. From engagement photos to wedding day, he is a breeze to work with and fun to be around! His talent is only surpassed by his fun loving personality. I cannot say enough great things about Dixon Digital Photography! Thank you, Kenton!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kenton did an amazing job shooting our engagement and wedding photos! He is funny, flexible, and just awesome to work with! He really did a great job at making the event fun while getting amazing ACTION shots! He didn't have to stage anything! He worked with what he had and we ended up with an amazing final product! We would highly recommend using Dixon Digital for your wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2015
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/10/2014

I have to admit, I found "shopping" for a photographer to be very daunting. I looked at a ton of photographers and their work. It seemed that if I liked the photographer's style and work the price was just more than we were willing to spend. The less expensive photographers - - well, their work was only worth the less expensive price.

With Kenton and Dixon Digital Photography I found everything we wanted - fantastic skill, great ideas, wonderful photographs, a price that worked well with our budget and so much more! Kenton read our personalities very well and delivered photographs beyond our expectations. He didn't just capture scenes from the wedding, he captured feelings, emotions and the overall spirit from our wonderful wedding day.

Plus, he delivered a sneak peek of several of our pictures the Monday following our Saturday wedding. It was amazing to be able to see pictures that quickly. We had all of our digital images in less than 3 weeks. I've had other friends pay twice as much for their wedding photographers and have to wait 3 months for pictures!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, Kenton, for giving Dave and me such gorgeous photos not just to remember, but relive our special day with.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Dixon Digital Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Kim King Smith Events
    Kim King Smith Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Dixon Digital Photography. Kenton is GREAT to work with and really has an artistic eye. I love his pictures!

• 9801 Fall Creek Rd. STE.116 Indianapolis, 46256 See on map