Divinely Inspired Planning & Events, LLC

P.O. Box 1380, Temple Hills, MD 20757 Map · Phone number

About Divinely Inspired Planning & Events, LLC

Chanel S. Clark is the talented and inspirational Owner and Operator of Divinely Inspired Planning & Events, LLC serving the DC Metro area. Born and raised as a native Washingtonian, she began her event planning journey in 2011 and in 2012 Divinely Inspired Planning was born under her direction.

Chanel’s experience of planning began far beyond Divinely Inspired Planning and Events inception. She has been planning and transforming staff meetings, birthday parties, baby showers, and even weddings to be a fun, exciting, and outside of the box experience since 2002. It was not until God called and placed her in a position to execute a women’s conference and receiving an abundance of inspiration from her family and friends, she decided to pursue a career in this industry. Chanel has also spent several years serving as the lead event assist to one of DC Metro Area's top event and wedding professional company's under the mentorship of a Master Bridal Consultant.

With more than more than 15 years of administration background, she is consistently praised for her efficiency, effectiveness, diligence, support, leadership, communication skills, and ability to multitask, and also streamline processes. With her extensive skills and training it is inevitable that DIP events has been born under her direction.

Chanel’s visionary approach to every event will provide an inspirational experience that will leave you with everlasting memories. Her passion and love for organization, dedication, and precision brings attention to detail for every event she undertakes. With an abundance of resources and positive energy, you will find working with her worthwhile. She provides you with a stress free, time-saving, and budget-friendly customized service adding your uniqueness and personality to every touch. Chanel’s ultimate platform is to provide detailed communication when servicing her clients to meet and exceed their goals and expectations.

Chanel believes that no one should dream their life but live their dream instead! Her ultimate dream is to be the owner of an event rental facility where she will have an even greater platform to provide her gift of service and hospitality to others.

Follow Divinely Inspired Planning & Events, LLC on

Couple with their guests
Couple with their guests

5 Reviews for Divinely Inspired Planning & Events, LLC

Vanessa · Married on 09/12/2015

Chanel was my event planner!!!! I cant begin to explain the level of professionalism, and attention to detail she displays. She suggested and provided out side vendors for me, she organized my entire event, and she decorated the venue to perfection. He soft, godly spirit allowed me to feel extremely comfortable with her as my planner.

Chanel went above and beyond to make my event a success! She even added a few nice goodies to my event. She allowed me to utilize and stretch my budget the best way possible, and even told me "No" when things I wanted were unnecessary.

I love a planner that can provide suggestions, and also make sure your event is lavish for the buck you bring to the table. Chanel was extremely responsive to all phone calls, emails, and texts, which allowed me to trust her and give her full control.

I plan on using her on every future event here on out. She was ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Chanel, owner of Divinely Inspired Planning and Events was a great help as my day of coordinator.

I had everything taken care of, but did not want to stress on the day of my wedding. I my niece is a good friend of Chanel, and recommended her. I'm glad I did she help me through out the last 2 months of my wedding with reminders and even a few suggestions that made my day even more special. She went beyond a typical day of coordinator.

If you are getting married, having an anniversary or any other event; don't hastate to contact Chanel at Divinely Inspired Planning and Events. Her professional demeanor and positive attitude can't be beat.

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson

Sent on 05/28/2015

Aquinos · Married on 06/21/2014

It was a pleasure working with Chanel. Chanel made sure my wedding was everything I wanted it to be. She handled my crazy family with delicate hands. She made sure all the activities/events went according to plan and in a timely manner. I would recommend her services to my friends and family.

Sent on 04/01/2015