Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Divine & Savvy Events

Divine & Savvy Events is a wedding and special event planning company based out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Providing services for birthday celebrations, baby showers, wedding ceremonies and receptions, and more, our team of professionals strives to transform our clients' visions into successfully orchestrated celebrations. We specialize in month-of and day-of coordination packages to provide support for a range of essential preparations. Divine & Savvy Events is willing to collaborate with our clients as well as their chosen wedding vendors in order to curate a smoothly operable wedding outline.

Catering to both religious and secular weddings, Divine & Savvy Events advises couples on design-related factors of their one-of-a-kind theme or concept. We provide clients with completed checklists to ensure that all necessary arrangements are in place for the big day. We take into careful consideration, the express preferences, desires and expectations of our clientele in order to achieve savvy, unforgettable occasions.

Follow Divine & Savvy Events on

4 Reviews for Divine & Savvy Events

Divine & Savvy Events 1
Divine & Savvy Events 2

esther · Married on 04/29/2018

Divine & Savvy Events was wonderful to work with! They made my me feel relaxed as a bride to know all the details are in good hands. I meet with Diedra many times to go over everything I had envisioned for my wedding. She was very responsive and very excited for me. She helped make my day a dream and I thank her and her team for that! I highly recommend her as your day of coordinator. Trust me, you need the help and don't want to be stressed on your wedding day!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Divine & Savvy Events 3
    Divine & Savvy Events 4

Divine & Savvy Events's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of you beautiful wedding celebration! May you be blessed always!

Laura · Married on 04/29/2018

Everything ran smoothly at the wedding I attended. Diedra and her assistant were very professional, friendly and helpful when the other guest and I had questions and needed directions. She went out of her way to make sure I got a wedding favor that was in the refrigerator. Would definitely hire for a party!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Divine & Savvy Events's reply:

We are hired by the couple, but seek to please the guests as well. So glad you enjoyed!

Divine & Savvy Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 25.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Divine & Savvy Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Divine & Savvy Events 2
    10% Off* Day-of Luxury Wedding Management
    10% off* Day-of luxury wedding management.
    * 50% deposit paid to reserve wedding date; Wedding date is before December 31, 2019; ceremony and reception at one venue; 200 max guests

• Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33319 See on map