Divine 20/20 Visionz

Stafford, VA View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Divine 20/20 Visionz is a wedding photography and videography business based out of Stafford, Virginia. Their talented team delights in providing newlyweds with heartwarming souvenirs that allow them and their loved ones to relive their special days. From your "I do" moment to your first dance as a married couple, these professionals will endeavor to preserve every precious scene of your once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

The Divine 20/20 Visionz team has a one-event-per-day policy, so you can rest assured that they'll give your celebration their exclusive attention. Though headquartered in Virginia, they can travel to weddings all over the globe. Available services consist of engagement photoshoots, the option of a second photographer, and image toning. You can choose from an array of photography items, including albums, canvases, prints, and proofs.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Sarah M. Married on 10/23/2021

She is the ABSOLUTE best!

Working with Khia was such an amazing experience. She is such a sweet person. She worked with me to help develop the vision I had for me day and then made it come to life. She gifted my husband and I with the most beautiful wedding gift from our engagement session and she was so patient with us during the picture taking process. She was the ultimate professional but very warm as well. We plan to continue to shoot with her as our family grows!
    Lardell Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing! Would recommend!

Khia is amazing! She took her time and did exactly what I wanted and had some great ideas! Very professional and friendly. Would def recommend!
    Lindsey S. Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Khia made this experience so much greater than I could have imagined. I was very unsure of myself when it came to booking my vendors and Khia was easily the best vendor we worked with. She met with me prior to my wedding day twice just to get a feel for what my husband and I wanted our pictures to look like. Her customer service, quality of service, and execution were just EVERYTHING. She made us feel so comfortable before our wedding day that we really just felt like we were hanging out with an old friend when it came time to take our pictures. She is amazing and I promise you will not regret working with her!

Stafford, Virginia Stafford, VA, 22554
5402203362
Location of (Divine 20/20 Visionz)

Divine 20/20 Visionz frequently asked questions

What photography services does Divine 20/20 Visionz include in the starting price?

Divine 20/20 Visionz includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Divine 20/20 Visionz include in their most popular wedding package?

Divine 20/20 Visionz includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Divine 20/20 Visionz offer?

Divine 20/20 Visionz offers the following photography styles:
  • Traditional

What photography services does Divine 20/20 Visionz offer?

Divine 20/20 Visionz offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Divine 20/20 Visionz offer for wedding events?

Divine 20/20 Visionz offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Divine 20/20 Visionz and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Divine 20/20 Visionz is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding