Rockford, MI 49341 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 1

About Diva Productions

Diva Productions is an experienced wedding DJ company based in Rockford, Michigan. Having been in the business since June of 2006, they are professional, fun and personal. They have several goals when given the honor of providing DJ service for your wedding, including being reasonably priced, professional, personal, highly available and flexible. Keeping these goals in mind, they will make sure your day is stress-free and unforgettable.

Service Offered
Diva Productions has a diverse selection of music genres to choose from to fit your music taste. Genres available range from club to jazz and country. Their most popular DJ package features a consultation, karaoke and microphones. Other services that are available for your special day include the following:

• Do-not-play list

25 Reviews for Diva Productions

• Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Professional, Compassionate, and Budget-Friendly

Mari and I hit it off from our first meeting! She is very knowledgeable and was great to collaborate with on everything from music selection, timeline, and setup. We all know that things that (and will) go wrong the day of the wedding. In spite of the weather and other issues, Mari was able to be flexible and go with the flow: from providing a PA for our ceremony musician to tent issues, and the inevitable rain. It was a pleasure working with her and I am happy to say I've made a friend on the other end. You will get more than what you paid for with Diva Productions!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Diva Productions 1

Diva Productions's reply:

Oh my goodness Stephanie!! What a WONDERFUL review! I am SO honored to have been a part of your special day! I wish you two all the VERY best! (I was serious about the house warming party!) 馃榾

Shea 路 Married on 09/22/2018

THE BEST! I cannot rave about this wonderful husband and wife team enough. From start to finish, Mari was responsive and accommodating to our every need and concern- even helping with the planning and flow of our wedding and reception. Both her and her husband came to our venue prior to the wedding to scope out the setting and what would be the best set up and layout for our big day. We were still unsure on our ceremony musician and they offered to bring back up speakers and prepare music for the ceremony in case our musician fell through. I really cannot express how happy we are to have used Diva Productions, I would 100% use them again (and admit that I am going to miss talking to them on a regular basis)!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Diva Productions's reply:

Oh Shea!! Thanks so much for such a wonderful review! I too am going to miss talking with you!! I wish you two all the best!

Award

Diva Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Diva Productions 1
    BEST DEAL!

Until Dec 1, 2018 we will be offering our top lighting package from the original $950.00, to $800.00! $150.00 off our top package for up to a 6 hr wedding reception!! It is the same lighting shown in our promo video!

• Rockford, MI 49341 See on map