Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

42 Reviews for Dina Gardner Makeup Art

• Valentina

Valentina · Married on 06/15/2018

I can't say enough about Dina. I sched. my makeup trial on the day of my shower and it looked amazing! She was VERY VERY flexible with my constant changing sched.. Day of, she was very professional, quick with application without needing to rush. She went off references that my bridesmaids provided. VERY VERY happy, we can't wait to see pictures, I'll be sure to post them! Thank you Dina!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Gina · Married on 07/07/2017

Dina is the best! Not only is she a talented and experienced make up artist, she is super cool to talk to. Weddings planning can be stressful so just having a calm, cool person around is good for the vibe of your wedding day.

My mom and I started out with a trial. She took time to teach us about various products she was using and tips/tricks! The airbrush is so light and she mixes the perfect lip colors! Then we opted to have our make-up done for the rehearsal dinner too. Dina was able to meet at our house, which saved us a ton of time with all the running around. It was a humid night and my make up was flawless all night. She met at my salon for my wedding day, on-time and ready to go with another awesome make-up artist. We were finished just at the time she said. Also, Dina did touch-ups at the venue before cocktail hour. I forgot hairspray (and my entire wedding bag too!) and she was able to bring extra hairspray to save my flat hair after the beach photoshoot. Lifesaver! Overall, I am so happy I met Dina and I will definitely be using her services for future events!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2017

OMG people, Dina far surpasses your expectations!! I had a trial with Dina a few months before my wedding and I felt that if I looked that way for a trial how could she possibly make it any better?! Then, my wedding day came, and I couldn't believe my eyes! Literally!!! Everyone thinks hey have the best makeup artist, and I'm sure others are good, but no one is like Dina! She understands what you want, and works with you for whatever makeup look you're going for. My family was ecstatic when she did their makeup too. Aside from her talent, shes a pretty awesome chick too!! Can't say enough good things about Dina!

Sent on 06/28/2017