Taffeta Weddings

Hammonton, NJ View map Visit website

Taffeta Weddings is a wedding hair and makeup business located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Offering upscale beauty services, this business is the ideal choice for your wedding day. These talented professionals are well-versed in all the latest techniques and trends and will help you look and feel fabulous on your special day.

No matter what style you are going for, from boho to traditional, the artists at Taffeta Weddings can help you bring it to life. You can start the process with a consultation to discuss your wants and needs. The team can offer a variety of hairstyling and makeup services, including lash applications, contour makeup, and hair extensions. Couples are invited to get in touch to learn more about the offered services.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn C. Married on 07/25/2020

Very professional Booking

After looking at some of their work (hair and makeup) I knew I had to go with Taffeta Design for myself and my girls. I cant wait to do my trial!
    Rachel Married on 01/10/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I booked Taffeta for hair only for my wedding day and they completely exceeded my expectations! Alex and her team were very professional and did an amazing job! All my bridesmaids looked stunning! Alex did my hair and it was absolutely perfect and lasted all night. I would highly recommend Taffeta for any occasion!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 10/19/2019

The Best!!!

I first came across Taffeta while browsing vendors on the knot and knew immediately I found the one! Communication with Gina was great from the very beginning, she was always very professional and helpful! My trial was the first time I had ever gotten my makeup done professionally and I was absolutely in awe of Aleshia’s work! Not only is she an incredibly talented makeup artist, but she is also the nicest person ever and so easy to talk to. She took the time to figure out what I really wanted and made me feel more beautiful than ever before!! The day of my wedding was even better - I was so happy with my makeup I almost cried it all off!! Drew was fantastic as well and all my bridesmaids looked beyond gorgeous, making for some very pretty pictures! I’ve had so many people ask who I used for makeup and I know one bride who already booked them for her wedding in March. All in all, Taffeta exceeded my expectations and gave me a newfound appreciation for the art that is makeup!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jennifer & Melvin
    19 photos · 08/21/2020

8 S 2nd Street, Taffeta Hair & Makeup Design Hammonton, NJ, 08037
Location of (Taffeta Weddings)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding