DIGITALSOLUTIONPRO - Photography by Roberto Morales

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DIGITALSOLUTIONPRO - Photography by Roberto Morales

Photography for every special moment on your life...

Miami Award Winner Photography

I am a Commercial Wedding Photographer based in Miami, FL, who specializes in Wedding, Portrait, & Commercial Photography.

First of all Congratulations on your engagement!!

I understand that your wedding will be one of the most memorable experiences of your life and choosing the right person to capture your wedding day is a very important task so thank you so much for stopping by to look at my work. My efforts are focused on creating extraordinary images and capturing the moments you might miss and the feeling of your day with a style that marries photojournalism and fine art photography, and placing client relationships first.

My style is modern & elegant and my approach is fun & easy going, Capturing your story and all those special moments and making sure that you're happy at all time will be my number one priority every step of the way.

Your wedding will be one of the most memorable experiences of your life and create a beautifully detailed story of your day, is our mission.

Looking forward to talk with you about your wedding day details!

Good luck on your search and Happy planning!

for more details please visit my website.    www.DIGITALSOLUTIONPRO.com

Member of:

WPPI            www.wppi.com

OTS              www.Onetalentsource.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Houston, Miami

Follow DIGITALSOLUTIONPRO - Photography by Roberto Morales on

57 Reviews for DIGITALSOLUTIONPRO - Photography by Roberto Morales

It was such a pleasure working with Roberto for our wedding photographs. We first met Roberto 4 years ago when he photographed my brother's wedding in north Houston. After experiencing his energy, enthusiasm and quality of work, it was an absolutely easy decision to make for my own wedding. From the initial consultation Roberto actively listens to your ideas, questions and concerns. He will work very hard to make your vision become reality. His quality of work is phenomenal with every shot capturing the natural beauty of the day. He can be easily contacted via email or phone and very prompt to respond to questions. He has a ton of energy and works very hard to capture the best shots. He is kind and polite to all family and staff around at your event. He has an excellent team of photographers and assistants that make your day one to remember! I strongly believe there is no one in town who will offer you a better value and experience for your event. Roberto has become a friend over the past few months, and I highly recommend his expertise, kind team and genuine enthusiasm for any photography event. We look forward to working with him in the future, thank you Roberto!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure using Digital Solutions Pro for our engagement/wedding pictures! Roberto did a wonderful job of taking the best shots of us and our loved ones. His imagination and creativity led to some truly wonderful shots. We are so glad we chose Roberto Morales with Digital Solutions Pro and would highly recommend his services to everyone!!! Thank you so much!!!!! We ❤️ our pictures

Profile Picture Nelly, 7/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to describe this mans work and kind personality. It is Aaamaaazing. He is so professional, innovative, creative and most of all personable. He is gentle and quickly becomes part of the family. He is worth every penny and more. He is not a clock watching photographer. He is generous and there is no other photographer out there that can compare. Please use this man and refer him to everyone. He did my Bff's wedding in 2012, my Pastor's daughters wedding in 2013, My wedding ceremony on 3.11.15 and sisters bff's last Summer. You will never regret booking him. Do what you can to book him even if you have to change your wedding date or family photo op.

View Vendor Response

Matted Prints
Negatives
5 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with Roberto occasionally for several years now. It's always a treat to apprentice with someone who has mastered his skill set so carefully. Roberto is as charismatic as he is talented. He excells at making others feel comfortable and at directing for epic poses and shots. Roberto, thank you for all of your guidance and advice, and I can't wait to see you at the next event!

Digital Solutions is awesome in their photography. I suggest to any bride to work with this photographer. Pictures speak louder than words and are memories for a lifetime.

Events