Diane Dodd Photography

Savannah, GA View map
$3,450 Most Popular Price

$3,450 Most Popular Price

I am a Savannah based wedding photographer with well over a decade of professional photography experience along with a BFA in Photography from SCAD.

I have been told that I have an eye for capturing the love between people. I shoot from the heart to capture the cherished moments and beloved friends and family that make up our lives. My style has been described as fun, candid and real.

If you don't see a package that suits you, don't be afraid to reach out and let me know what you are looking for! I am always happy to customize based on your needs and budget.

Please visit my website to view more of my work, and if you like my style I would love to hear from you!

You can reach me by phone or text at 912-414-0824 or via email at diane@photosbydiane.com

*In addition to servicing clients in Savannah, I am always open to travel near and far!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3450

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Janet P. Married on 03/04/2021

Savannah's gem!!

We are so pleased with Diane's passion for her profession. She truly goes above and beyond. After our session was over, Diane came back to take more photos because she thought of some good ideas she wanted to try out. That was a truly nice touch to making our day feel so special. Her heart is the key to amazing photos that we received in just one week!!

Diane Dodd Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Janet! I loved working with you and Rodney- best wishes to you both!! XO
  • Adam
    Adam K. Married on 01/04/2021

Go with Diane!

Diane captured my proposal to my [now :)] fiancée and then completed an engagement session directly after. I cannot say enough about the communication leading up to the surprise, the quality of the pictures, the professionalism, and the quick turnaround to get them posted (7 posted within 24 hours; the whole gallery posted within 2 1/2 days). Diane made this experience as stress-free as possible so that I could focus on appreciating the moment. I would recommend her a million times over to anyone who who would like proposal/engagement pictures taken, or any pictures for that matter. Thank you, Diane!

Diane Dodd Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Adam! I loved being a part of your special day and it was a pleasure working with you. I am so excited for you and Micaela!
    Taylor M. Married on 12/10/2019

You cant go wrong!

Diane did the photography for my wedding this fall. She did excellent work and made sure we were happy. She was very patient with my testing family and made sure we got all the shots we wanted. Also shes affordable! Would highly recommend!!!

Diane Dodd Photography's reply:

Thank you Taylor! Happy to be a part of your big day, it was great working with you and Rachael! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Kato Floral Designs Kato Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Diane is a great photographer and so easy to work with!

Richmond Hill City Center Richmond Hill City Center Country Club Weddings

Diane Dodd Photography is awesome to work with! Diane has been to many events at our facility and she is always professional and her pictures are gorgeous! We have Diane Dodd Photography listed on our Preferred Vendors List and we always look forward to the next event she is doing with us!

Thrive Catering Thrive Catering Wedding Caterers

Diane takes beautiful pictures and is a real joy to be around. We always know we will get a couple great images of the food and set-up when Diane is on duty!

106 E Broughton St Savannah, 31401

Monday-Sunday 9am-7pm
Location of (Diane Dodd Photography)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding