Diane Dodd Photography Reviews

Diane Dodd Photography 6
Diane Dodd Photography 7

Carter L Carley · Married on 11/21/2018

Love our photos!

We absolutely loves Diane! She did a fantastic job on our photos and we couldn't be happier. She makes taking pictures fun! Will definitely book her again.

Hilda · Married on 08/25/2018

She is great!!!! Best pics ever... Covered every detail

Krystle · Married on 05/12/2018

I would highly recommend Diane. She showed up early and made an effort to get all of my requested photos, even with 4 children under the age of 4! We took pedicabs around the city after our ceremony and she was able to direct the drivers on the best places to go for the prettiest photos! Best part - we had our gorgeous photos back in a week!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Diane Dodd Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Krystle! So glad I could be a part of your big day and it was so great to work with you and your families :)

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2017

Diane is truly an amazing photographer! My husband and I had a small wedding with close family and friends in Savannah, GA. Diane was sure to capture all of those special and meaningful photos of both us and our guests. She was so fun and easy to be around and really made having our photos taken super enjoyable. We are so in love with our photos!

Diane Dodd Photography 8
    Diane Dodd Photography 13
    Diane Dodd Photography 14
    Diane Dodd Photography 15

Marcy · Married on 12/01/2017

If you're thinking about hiring Diane, just do it! I searched high and low for a wedding photographer; comparing portfolios, pricing, personality, etc.

Diane is professional, sweet, extremely easy to communicate with, and so amazingly talented!!

Our family and friends can't stop going on and on about how breathtaking our photos are. She gave us the greatest gift in capturing our day so that we can cherish the memories forever.

Camille · Married on 04/05/2017

Hired Diane after reading her reviews and looking through her albums online. We were NOT disappointed! She made everything so easy, she had great ideas, and if our whole album is anything like our sneak peak we couldn't be happier!!!

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

She was really great and her photos have wonderful quality. She also is open to your suggestions too during the photo taking process and I found that to be very nice and we got a lot of great shots because of her willingness to work with us as well as us working with her!

Christiana · Married on 10/22/2016

Diane is the one to go with! She was so easy to work with and the photos are absolutely beautiful! I am so glad we went with her. We had a wedding of 160 guests and she was able to take such great photos. She let us create a shot list and had great suggestions as well. I recommend having a second shooter for some of the event. The rates were very reasonable as well. We cannot complain!

Mallory · Married on 08/19/2016

Diane was excellent. I highly recommend her.

Emily · Married on 07/09/2016

I am extremely pleased with Diane's work! She is one of the more affordable options in the area, and the quality of her work was amazing. She had previous experience photographing the venue where we were married (Mackey House in Savannah, GA). We spoke on the phone prior to the wedding and she provided very organized methods of ensuring we got every shot I wanted. I showed her photos I had seen online of other weddings that I liked and she did her best to get those same shots. She was very understanding of my desire to keep the photography at a minimum between the ceremony and reception. I was not expecting to get the edited photos until about 6 weeks after our wedding. It was a nice surprise to receive them 2 weeks earlier than expected. She provided us with a flash drive of all of the photos. I am in love with the results. She did a great job of capturing the spirit of the day in creative ways I could not have planned for. I highly recommend Diane!

Sofia · Married on 06/17/2016

For an introvert such as myself, the idea of having wedding photos was a little daunting. Diane was a perfect choice ! Not only was she friendly and professional but she made the experience worth it. I came away with a gallery of beautiful photos that I will cherish for a long time to come.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

Very friendly, always polite, wasn't pushy, open to your ideas and had great ideas of her own. I highly recommend using her!!

C · Married on 05/10/2016

Diane does a fantastic job of finding the beauty in all of us. She even made a middle aged woman look like it was the wedding that she had hoped for her whole life! .....But that wasn't something that needed Photoshop!

Robert · Married on 04/04/2016

Diane was on time, ready to go, and a pleasure to work with! She helped make this proposal a day to remember forever!

Tricia · Married on 03/14/2016

I was looking for a flexible and affordable photographer who could capture my fun, romantic Savannah elopement. Diane knocked it out of the park! Her photographs were beautiful and she really listened to our wants and needs. She works quickly and has a natural eye for a great shot. She allowed us to be ourselves while capturing the magic of our secret, exciting day! I am absolutely in love with my photographs. I can't say thanks enough to Diane!

Amy · Married on 11/14/2015

We could not be happier with our experience with Diane Dodd Photography. My Fiance and I planned our destination wedding in St Simons Island, Ga. Diane we extremely responsive throughout the planning process. She asked me a lot of questions about the shots I wanted taken, timeline, locations etc (things that I had not even thought of). Her planning & organizational skills were greatly appreciated the day of the wedding as my brain was a bit all over the place! I also loved Diane's laid back approach with me on my wedding day. I am the type who doesn't necessarily "love" having her picture taken. She made me feel so relaxed and at ease the whole day. We decided to do a "first look" at the lighthouse and the quality of the pictures look like they are straight out of a magazine. Diane was soft in her approach while taking posed shots of us (and our guests). We appreciated how quick she was able to capture the right shot so that we truly were able to enjoy our cocktail hour & reception. Never ever was she intrusive to us our our guests. Diane was able to capture so many special moments that day. She is really in-tune with her audience and the photos she took are so full of love. We would certainly recommend Diane to anyone getting married in the Savannah/Golden Isles area. We know we got a great value and our photos simply blew us away!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Jason and I got married September 2015 on Daufuskie Island and Diane Dodd was our photographer. She was amazing!! She took amazing pictures and was also very helpful with some of the stressful events that happened through the day! We had only met her that day, but she gave the advice we needed like a long time friend. I love looking at our photos, the pictures provide a photo journal of the day and are truly stunning. And when we finally start our family, I will definitely be using her services again for family photos. You should definitely check out her portfolio, you won't be disappointed!

Diane was AMAZING! She showed up early, was very easy to work with, and instantly made us feel comfortable... she also got really great shots and was not intrusive -- half the time we'd forget she was there. The photos are incredible! They capture the genuine emotions of the day! Everyone loves them! It's been super hard to choose what to frame!!! 5 STARS (and MANY, MANY MORE!!)

Jeff · Married on 05/16/2015

Diana was a lifesaver. She jumped in at the last hour when our other photographer backed out. Her wedding photos by the beach were awesome. She found the right setting and directed us to get the perfect shot(s). We really would recommend Diana Dodd for your wedding photos.

Tonya · Married on 10/01/2014

Diane took our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. She was very patient with me when I had questions. She has you check off a list of must have pictures you want which was very helpful. There was not one picture "I wished" we would have got. She captured everything! I would highly recommend Diane, she is a pleasure to work with. I love, love our engagement and wedding pictures!
    Tonya Burch-Ditmore

Diane was great! She made us feel really comfortable. We're not photo people... nor are we photogenic :) But somehow Diane got some amazingly classic and uniquely angled (think modern) shots that we now have hanging around our house. Thank you!

christina · Married on 08/08/2014

We used Diane for our destination wedding in Savannah. She was absolutely amazing. Diane was very easy to work with, very organized and had a wonderful personality. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Planning a wedding from Chicago was stressful enough, but Diane ensured our photography needs would not be an added stress. She was flexible and had no issues working around the rain to ensure we still got beautiful pictures.

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

Diane is absolutely amazing! From our very first meeting with her she knew that she was going to do an awesome job but she totally exceeded all expectations I had! She catches all the candid moments perfectly and does an awesome job of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, sometimes you hardly even notice she is taking pictures at all! She was fun to have around while we were getting ready and was extremely flexible! She really just wants to make sure you are happy and get everything you want! I'm so glad we got to work with her!

Shauna · Married on 05/17/2014

Diane was amazing! She was helpful and flexible with everything. She takes amazing pictures and gets them back in a reasonable time. She's very easy to work with get along with. She got all of the pictures I requested.

tamara · Married on 04/18/2014

Diane worked with me on making my own customized packet! She did a great job and produced beautiful photos, even though it poured on the big day. Diane you're awesome! Thanks so much!