PO Box 80626, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 56
  • Pricing

About Diamond DJ's Entertainment

Diamond DJ’s Entertainment is a wedding DJ based in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. This premier mobile disc jockey, photo booth rental and lighting service specializes in weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and corporate events. Owner and experienced DJ Larry Wohrman will personally perform as your exclusive event entertainer, offering DJ and emcee services. Diamond DJ’s Entertainment uses state-of-the-art sound equipment, including Apple computers, MegaSeg mixing software, QSC audio and Chauvet lighting.

Diamond DJ’s Entertainment offers DJ and emcee services provided by owner Larry Wohrman. They also offer a photo booth and lighting services, including:

• Intelligent LED uplighting
  • Gobo spotlights with customized images
  • Projector

Diamond DJ's Entertainment 5
Diamond DJ's Entertainment 6
Diamond DJ's Entertainment 7

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Larry was awesome. He was an an amazing DJ but also helped throughout the entire event. He made everyone feel so comfortable and made the event run smoothly.

Sent on 03/17/2010
  • Jossely

Jossely Montano · Married on 06/02/2019

Best Decision!

I just got married June 2, 2019 at The Hacienda. We found Larry through our venues "preferred vendor" list. Like everybody I emailed all the other DJ's along with Larry. Immediately I heard back from Larry. I started emailing him to get a feel of who he was and his personality and he was very personable and easy to talk to. I remember telling him that I have a very hispanic family and we wanted a lot of cumbias/latin music to be played. Let me tell you when I say that he did not disappoint the day of the wedding. I gave him an idea of the type of music that I wanted, some songs etc. and he had no issue playing the music that I wanted/requested. I can't thank Larry enough for the amazing job he did at our wedding. The way he interacted with my family, the kids and just overall the way he was able to engaged my WHOLE family to dance is beyond me. Larry was literally one of us that day. He was part of our family! He fit in so well! He was so awesome and we can't thank him enough! From the music, the way he interacted with everyone down to the pictures he took of us. Thank you so much Larry! Our wedding would not have been the same without you!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Wexler · Married on 03/31/2019

An Amazing DJ!

We were recommended to Larry through our officiant Don Johnson. Don said that Larry had a lot of experience and is really dedicated to his work - he was not kidding. From the first time talking to Larry, it was clear that he was committed to excellence and making our wedding day spectacular. Larry was able to offer us his services for the ceremony and reception (4:30 pm to 10 pm) with uplighting and a photo booth for $1695. I could hardly believe it. Not only was it monetarily a great deal but we felt good knowing that we had a DJ who knew how the flow of the night should go, knew how to work the crowd and make the whole night fun. Larry was so flexible with us and always very accommodating. One very unique feature the Larry offers is his online platform. Through his website, you can plan the whole structure of your wedding, include information like names of the wedding party and also create your playlist for the entire day. It was great to have a tool for us where we could plan it all out and make changes so easily and at our convenience. I cannot recommend Larry's services enough. He is a wonderful DJ but also a wonderful person and we loved working with him.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Diamond DJ's Entertainment Price Rates

Diamond DJ's Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Monge Amore Events
    Monge Amore Events Wedding Planners

Diamond DJ Entertainment is AMAZING! I cannot say enough great things about his services and work ethic. DJ Larry is a breeze to work with. Any couple or wedding vendor is blessed to work alongside him. He does his job with ease, making the event run smoothly. DJ Larry is always professional. His online music questionnaire is SUPER easy for any bride and groom to follow and complete. Diamond DJ is one of my go-to’s! I have been working in the event and weddings business for several years now, and there is no one I trust more to deliver an A+ event. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to your couples.

• Viral Booth™ Orange County
    Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

Diamond DJ's Entertainment is a whole entertainment service that gets your guests excited to have fun! These guys really know how to get everyone up and dancing. A great and fun service.

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Diamond DJ's Entertainment is always a great company to work with. All of my clients love having Larry as their wedding DJ as they are always guaranteed a great party! They really are a great, reliable company!

• PO Box 80626 Rancho Santa Margarita, 92688 See on map
    9494338709 (Other Phone Number)