Cary, NC 27518 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About DHS Photography

Fall In Love With Photography...

Thanks so much for checking out Blissmore Photography. If you're looking for someone to capture your story without making you feel awkward, overwhelmed, or rushed then you're in the right place. I believe in capturing authentic, genuine moments that reflect who the two of you are as individuals and as a couple.

Follow DHS Photography on

10 Reviews for DHS Photography

• Sheila

Sheila Doku · Married on 10/12/2019

The Greatest

SCOOP UP DANIELLE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! My husband and I had an absolute blast with her from the beginning. Danielle is definitely a veteran photographer. After our first phone call with her, my husband said, "She is so cool we have to get her," and my husband is not one to make decisions that fast. She came and had coffee and lunch with us in Washington, D.C. so you get a friend in Danielle throughout this process. You basically get a planner and photographer in one. Danielle knows the ins and outs of the wedding process and provided much needed guidance for planning and timelines for the day. She brought up logistics that we didn't even think of before or weren't on the "checklists" you find on wedding planning websites. My final timeline to send to all the vendors for the day went to Danielle for checking because I trust her input so much. Most importantly she made our wedding day fun! My bridesmaids and moms were raving about her personality and asking "where did you get her?" Thank you again Danielle for your glowing personality, jokes, and beyond beautiful photographs.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2019

The BEST photographer

Danielle was first recommended to me from a coworker, and I immediately fell in love with her photography style. I saved her website on my work computer and then lo and behold I stumbled upon her photos again while searching on my personal computer at home. I eventually realized she was the same photographer my coworker recommended so essentially I picked her out twice! From our first conversation (actually text), I knew she was perfect. Danielle advised our AMAZING engagement session and ensured any pictures we wanted were included. After extensive planning, Danielle made our day even more enjoyable. Not only was she professional but extremely fun throughout the picture process. We can’t thank her enough for her incredible eye and attention to detail. We will forever be able to relive our special day thanks to her. She is not only an extremely talented photographer but beautiful inside and out!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Aly Crabtree · Married on 08/03/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer!

We are so thankful we found Danielle for our wedding! She is hilarious and we had so much fun working with her! We cannot thank her enough for capturing so many incredible memories from our wedding day. Danielle is incredibly talented and it shows in all of the pictures she takes. She is sweet, down to earth, and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Look no further if you are in need of an awesome wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DHS Photography Pricing

DHS Photography Price Rates

DHS Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Cary, 27518 See on map
    9193027166 (Phone number)
    Location of (DHS Photography)