Raleigh, NC 27610 Map · Phone number

About emily alane photography

I'm based out of Raleigh NC but available for travel. I spend most of my time photographing couples in love either through engagement sessions or weddings but I love the little ones too.

Follow emily alane photography on

14f4de499d5f18b5 1339644604371 pj
14f4de499d5f18b5 1339644604371 pj
L163blog

13 Reviews for emily alane photography

Summerlin · Married on 10/10/2014

Emily is outstanding. The second we met her, we knew she'd be perfect. She put everyone at ease and she worked with us to get us what we wanted at a great price. She is a gem. I've been in weddings where the photographer was bossy or in the way of the action, and Emily could get people where they needed to be and managed to get amazing photos of everything while not even being noticed. She captured everything we wanted and more, and I can't say enough about how awesome and understanding she is. Her turnaround time was unbelievably fast (my bridal shoot was only a month before the wedding, and we had the portrait a week before the big day!), and she is just THE BEST. The value is unbelievable -- truly. I am so glad we got her.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Emily · Married on 07/21/2011

It was a pleasure working with Emily. She was a great communicator and always responded immediately to my emails. She was so down to earth and easy to work with. Not only is she great to work with, but her product is great. I am so happy with my pictures. She did a great job of capturing the moments, rather than doing several posed shots. That being said, she also did some posed shots. Also, she is willing to travel. I got married on the Outer Banks and she was more than happy to come photograph my wedding. Overall, I would highly recommend Emily Alane Photography.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2011

There is NOTHING Emily Alane didn't do wonderfully. The pictures were AMAZING and working with her through the whole process was a joy. I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/14/2012