DFW Glass & Vase Wholesale

1604 Vantage Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006 Map · Phone number

About DFW Glass & Vase Wholesale

DFW Glass & Vase Wholesale Inc. is a wholeseller of glass products located in the Dallas Fort-Worth metroplex. We aim to serve all U.S. domestic, Mexico, and Canada customers with our products. Our great variety of products focus on the cutting edge of designs, shapes, and trends. We offer innovative and contemporary glass vases, as well as more common vase shapes. We source our products directly from manufacturers that we have a personal relationship with in China in order to provide competetive prices. Our goal is to provide our customers in the floral, wedding, and retail industries with high quality products at the lowest possible price. With our range of products, we believe we can provide our customers with the perfect ideas and solutions for their glass vase needs.We require no order minimum fullfillment, order only what you need! We are a true glass vase wholesale company.

Fishbowl vases!
Colored Tapered Vases!
Colored Tapered Vases!

3 Reviews for DFW Glass & Vase Wholesale

Justin · Married on 03/02/2017

We came here to purchase vases for our wedding in Abilene, TX. They had a large selection and were easy to work with. We ended up needing to buy a larger size and came back to exchange vases. All in all we were very happy with the outcome, and they made for beautiful centerpieces for our wedding.

• Ann

Ann · Married on 08/21/2010

We used DFW Vases for all our glassware needs for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception centerpieces. They were extremely helpful in offering suggestions of what we should get, based on pictures I showed them, and everything couldn't have turned out better!! We looked around at glassware online and at Michael's but found that DFW Glass & Vases was the best value. Highly recommend them!!!

Alma · Married on 12/03/2016

3.5

So I found DFW Glass and vase wholesale while searching for wholesale vases. I saw their prices on line and was sold right away. I went on a Saturday to find out they were closed. So I had to take a day off work to go buy the vases. The vases are beautiful! I plan to use 3 vases per table with hydrangeas. DFW glass and vase has a show room where you can go see and select your vases. I recommend this place to anyone planning to do a DIY wedding like myself. Their prices are great and the quality of the vases is perfect. They dont look cheap at all.

DFW Glass & Vase Wholesale FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Centerpieces, Flower Baskets, Non-Floral

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of DFW Glass & Vase Wholesale to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 1604 Vantage Drive Carrollton, TX 75006 See on map