Hillsboro, OR 97124 Map · Phone number

About Deyla Huss Photography

Deyla is a Portland based Wedding and Lifestyle photographer, Traveling all over to Photograph amazing weddings and I would love to meet you and your fiance!

Our style is Soft Romantic and pure moments, we capture your day in its entirety to make sure every time you look back at your wedding imagery you relive it.

Deyla's work has been featured in many online and print publications such as Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Love & Lavendar, Destination I Do, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Martha Stewart, The Knot, Brides.com

Blog| www.deylahussphotography.com/blog

22 Reviews for Deyla Huss Photography

• Heather

Heather Garrett · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing Photography!

Deyla is the best! From the moment we had our first meeting (via FaceTime), I knew I wanted her to take photos on our wedding day. She perfectly captured every moment and had us laughing the entire time. She was very responsive throughout the entire process and was very thorough in capturing so many great photos from that day. She made sure we were comfortable and just made the entire process fun. In addition, she's so sweet - she sends you a lovely personalized box with printed photos as well as a memory stick with all of your photos on it. We also opted for an album as well, which we haven't yet completed, but I know that's going to be amazing like everything else. I could not speak more highly of Deyla - she's definitely the best!

Sent on 10/19/2019

James · Married on 07/08/2017

Deyla is so much fun to work with and so easy going, but not afraid to take control to get the group under control and get the shot. Her ability to use natural light and the landscape is truly a work of art. Deyla was very easy to work with during the engagement session, and during the wedding. She was very aware of timing, lighting, and capturing every moment. The final deliverable was such a great surprise! Thank you for such a great experience and such hard work!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Elise · Married on 09/04/2016

Deyla is fabulous! She is great to work with and her photos are wonderful. She is extremely knowledgeable and also was a good person to bounce ideas off of regarding general wedding planning. We used her for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and my husband even enjoyed taking pictures because of how comfortable she made us feel. I'd definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Deyla Huss Photography's reply:

Elise & Louis! SUCH a pleasure getting to be a part of your GORGEOUS day! Seriously you made my job easy! and I had a blast getting to know you both throughout the process :) Thanks so much for your kind words!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deyla Huss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Classic Vintage Rentals
    Classic Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Deyla will greet you with the biggest smile and leave you at the end of the day with that warm and fuzzy feeling. I always love getting the photos back from the weddings we do together, they are the best!

• Beauty Studio 102
    Beauty Studio 102 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Deyla Huss Photography takes amazing photos and are great to work with! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality photos for their special occasions. They really captured a lot of color in their photography which I can appreciate as the makeup artist. Karen Johnson Beauty Studio 102

• Hillsboro, 97124 See on map