Deyla Huss Photography

Portland, OR View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

Deyla is a Portland based Wedding and Engagement photographer, Traveling all over the US to Photograph amazing weddings and I would love to meet you and your fiance!

Deyla is known for her timeless emotional and vibrant imagery, She and her team will capture your day in its entirety to make sure every time you look back at your wedding imagery you relive it.

Deyla's work has been featured in many online and print publications such as Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Love & Destination I Do, Martha Stewart, The Knot, Brides.com and Inside Weddings Magazine

Blog| www.deylahussphotography.com/blog

web | www.deylahussphotography.com

Instagram | www.instagram.com/deylahussphoto

Facebook | www.facebook.com/deylahussphotography

ph| 503.860.0630

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• NG7312021
    Natalie G. Married on 07/31/2021

Thank you Deyla!

So Deyla is the best!! She is not only extremely talented, but also an incredible person to work with. We chose Deyla because we loved her timeless, classic, elegant style. After a Facetime with her, we knew she was someone we would actually really enjoy being with most of our wedding day, and who we would enjoy working with over the course of our wedding planning process. Our wedding photos seriously turned out more beautiful than we could have ever expected, and I truly can't thank her enough for giving us this special gift. Our families are still raving about what a joy she was to be around, and how comfortable she made everyone feel. Believe me that if you hire Deyla you will be saying it was one of the best decisions you made!

Deyla Huss Photography's reply:

I am so grateful to have been part of such an incredible day! I seriously couldnt have asked for a better couple, family and wedding party to work with!
    Katie K. Married on 06/02/2021

10/10 for Deyla Huss!

Deyla is the best of the best! My husband and I were lucky enough to have her as our wedding photographer, and we could not have been happier with our decision. It is clear to us that she truly loves her job and cares deeply about all of her couples. The photos she captured turned out incredibly timeless, beautiful and natural looking. I can't believe how easy she makes it look! She is the most trustworthy person and made our big day very stress free. We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID as well as for a family reason, and she could not have been more understanding and flexible in order to make sure we could get married when the time was right. Her photos truly make us feel like we are re-living our magical day over and over. I will definitely be recommending her to all of my friends.
  • Sam
    Sam T. Married on 07/11/2020

Deyla is an absolute GEM!

We are SO happy we went with her as our wedding photographer- she is the best in Portland in my opinion. Exceptional quality and just an overall amazing person to be around. She perfectly captured our wedding and all the intimate moments that matter. We hired a second shooter as well that really helped shorten our "getting ready" timeline. She is very experienced in all types of venues and we chose her because of her range - Not to mention she delivered in the midst of a pandemic for our micro wedding and still made it all seem so grand! Thank you Deyla!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Classic Vintage Rentals Classic Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Deyla will greet you with the biggest smile and leave you at the end of the day with that warm and fuzzy feeling. I always love getting the photos back from the weddings we do together, they are the best!

Beauty Studio 102 Beauty Studio 102 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Deyla Huss Photography takes amazing photos and are great to work with! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality photos for their special occasions. They really captured a lot of color in their photography which I can appreciate as the makeup artist. Karen Johnson Beauty Studio 102

2250 NW 22nd Ave Unit 413, Portland, OR, 97210
Location of (Deyla Huss Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding