Portland, OR 97299 Map · Phone number

About Beauty Studio 102

Hello, and welcome to Beauty Studio 102 Professional make-up &

. My name is Karen Johnson and I have been a makeup artist for over 20 years and love what I do! My job is to enhance your features so that you see your natural God given beauty you never knew you had. I apply makeup for many occasions ranging from weddings to stage performances. No matter what the occasion is, once you sit in my chair it will be a fun and relaxing experience!
For your convenience I offer a free trial makeup session for the brides no later then 2 weeks prior to your event and on the day of the event I travel to your event location.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you!
Karen Johnson

BEAUTY STUDIO 102

Bridal Package

$60- Make-up Removal, Facial Cleanse, Facial Hydrating Moisturizer,Tone,Hydrating Eye Repair,Prime, Make-up Application & Re-usable False Eye Lash Application.

• Powder Inc. Makeup by Nicole Wagner
jedidah
makeup5

9 Reviews for Beauty Studio 102

Rio · Married on 07/06/2014

I got my makeup done and it was beautiful. She knew exactly what colors to use and what suited me the best. I looked like a princess but still subtle in a suitable way. It was amazing :)

Sent on 07/09/2014

Beauty Studio 102's reply:

Thank you so much Rio! It was so nice to be able to be a part of your special day! Thanks again!!:) -Karen

Allison · Married on 08/25/2012

Karen was great!!! She made all of my bridesmaids and myself look terrific for my wedding day. She was very professional and had reasonable prices. She went above and beyond to make sure we had a wonderful time and looked our best. We received compliments all night long about how good our make up looked. I couldn't have asked for a better experience on my wedding day! Thank You Karen!!

Sent on 09/03/2012
  • Tif_Andrews

Tiffany · Married on 09/17/2011

I had a friend that is a make-up artist that was going to do my wedding make up. She has done it before and knows about the allergic reactions that I have to a lot of make-up. Something came up and two months before the wedding she ended up having to make an emergency trip to stay and help with a sick relative. I am very picky about make-up and don’t wear much ever. I contacted Karen because she was HIGHLY recommended by the venue where I was getting married. We e-mailed back and forth and set an appointment for me to meet and have her practice on my make-up. I had plans that night with a friend so I knew I would get additional feedback on how I look. I met with Karen and shortly after she started, my mother showed up as well. I told Karen I wanted a soft and subtle look. When I saw how she did my make-up, it was perfect! Not only that but my mom loved her work as well and decided to have her do her make-up on the wedding day. On the day of my wedding, Karen came to the place we were getting married and first did my mother’s make-up as I was running around. Then she did my make-up as my hair was being done as well. Karen and my hair dresser Betty worked well together though they had never worked together before this day. My make-up and my mothers’ looked perfect! I was so happy that we had decided to have Karen come and do our make-up. I got the perfect look that I wanted and my mother looked perfect as well! I will definitely go to Karen if I ever need my make-up done again. She listened and made me look exactly how I envisioned! I will say that my husband was not thrilled I was having my make-up done because he hates make-up, but even he made a comment about well it was done. A comment about make-up from a guy is the highest compliment of all!
    Thank you Karen!
    Tiffany Andrews

Sent on 10/15/2011

Award

• Deyla Huss Photography
    Deyla Huss Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Beauty Studio 102 at a fabulous Jewish/Hawaiian Wedding and her work was absolutely stunning on Jedidah! Flawless!

• The Troutdale House by the Sandy River
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Mansion Weddings

Beauty Studio 102 is a great make up artisit. The brides I have seen at the end of the day still look fresh faced and beautiful! Karen does a wonderful job and is always friendly and ready to make your day perfect! I highly recomend using Beauty Studio 102 for your make up on your wedding day! Plus she gives brides a free trial run so what do you have to loose.

• LYFE Photography
    LYFE Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Karen from Beauty Studio twice now. Both experiences have been fantastic. She takes her job really seriously and makes sure that she not only makes her brides look gorgeous in person, but on camera as well....which we really appreciate. She is also fun to be around which is great on a stressful day. I would highly recommend Karen to any bride!

• Portland See on map