6 NW 90th Pl, Kansas City, MO 64155 Map · Phone number

weston red barn farm missouri wedding photographer
d759720fb
JUL 2089copy
Devine Studios
kei kamara wedding soccer engagement kansas city m
103low
weston eventful wedding missouri photographers dev
weston red barn farm missouri wedding photographer

30 Reviews for Devine Studios

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

Joe and Lora are amazing! All their photography has a certain style that I love. I did a boudior shoot with them and it was wonderful. We had so much fun and they made me feel amazing about myself. If you are looking for a fun pre/post wedding, anniversary, or just a gift for yourself I recommend Devine Studios!

Megan · Married on 04/02/2016

Joe and Lora are hands down the best photographers in Kansas City. They are a very fun couple that makes you feel at ease with them and in front of the camera, they work with you to make sure you have every perfect shot you want of the night, and their creative eye for pictures is amazing. We chose to go a little over our budget with photography because there is a MAJOR difference in the quality of the pictures when you spend a little more, and they were worth every penny. These guys are amazing and I would recommend to anyone for any occasion, not just weddings!

Katelyn · Married on 10/17/2015

When it came time to start thinking about a wedding day gift for my fiancé, a boudoir shoot crossed my mind. I've never been super confident about my body, but I thought if I scheduled it out far enough I could work on my tan and lose those extra ten pounds. Well that didn't happen, but I did the shoot anyway. I'm so glad I did! Lora and Joe were AMAZING. I've never felt better about myself. I felt beautiful, confident, and sexy. Lora is by far best hair and makeup artist I've ever worked with. She did incredible work. I looked like the best version of myself. The shoot was so fun! Joe and Lora make an excellent team. I felt comfortable in a situation where I never felt like I would be completely at ease. The photos turned out spectacularly! I left thinking they may have gotten a few good shots that flattered my curvy body, but they got TONS! I had so many to choose from! I would do it again in a heartbeat! Don't pass this up because you don't think you're in good enough shape. They give you poses that flatter you in the best ways. My fiance is going to love it! I can't wait to give him the final product. I cannot recommend Devine Studios enough. I wish I had found them sooner! I will definitely use them in the future for more boudoir, and hopefully family photos in the future!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Devine Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,064.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,670.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

• JF Productions KCDJ.PRO
    JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Wedding DJs

Joe is great! The team he has is very easy to work with as a vendor and I know from seeing his work first hand he has made dozens of brides and grooms happy in the metro! Good work Devine!

• EmilyHart Bridal
    EmilyHart Bridal Wedding Dresses

I cannot say enough about Devine Studios! They certainly know what they are doing! Love them!

• Blue Bouquet
    Blue Bouquet Wedding Florists

Unfortunately we haven't had many opportunities to work with Joe yet, but I assure you Devine Studios does not disappoint. We've got a couple of their images from an event we did last year that we display proudly in our portfolio just because of how much emotion they convey. Love them.

• 6 NW 90th Pl Kansas City, MO 64155 See on map
    8167299105 (Other Phone Number)