Nearby Vendors to Consider

Digital Files (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Joe and Lora are amazing! All their photography has a certain style that I love. I did a boudior shoot with them and it was wonderful. We had so much fun and they made me feel amazing about myself. If you are looking for a fun pre/post wedding, anniversary, or just a gift for yourself I recommend Devine Studios!

Profile Picture Katie , 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joe and Lora are hands down the best photographers in Kansas City. They are a very fun couple that makes you feel at ease with them and in front of the camera, they work with you to make sure you have every perfect shot you want of the night, and their creative eye for pictures is amazing. We chose to go a little over our budget with photography because there is a MAJOR difference in the quality of the pictures when you spend a little more, and they were worth every penny. These guys are amazing and I would recommend to anyone for any occasion, not just weddings!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

When it came time to start thinking about a wedding day gift for my fiancé, a boudoir shoot crossed my mind. I've never been super confident about my body, but I thought if I scheduled it out far enough I could work on my tan and lose those extra ten pounds. Well that didn't happen, but I did the shoot anyway. I'm so glad I did! Lora and Joe were AMAZING. I've never felt better about myself. I felt beautiful, confident, and sexy. Lora is by far best hair and makeup artist I've ever worked with. She did incredible work. I looked like the best version of myself. The shoot was so fun! Joe and Lora make an excellent team. I felt comfortable in a situation where I never felt like I would be completely at ease. The photos turned out spectacularly! I left thinking they may have gotten a few good shots that flattered my curvy body, but they got TONS! I had so many to choose from! I would do it again in a heartbeat! Don't pass this up because you don't think you're in good enough shape. They give you poses that flatter you in the best ways. My fiance is going to love it! I can't wait to give him the final product. I cannot recommend Devine Studios enough. I wish I had found them sooner! I will definitely use them in the future for more boudoir, and hopefully family photos in the future!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1218905779530 jul 2089copy
220x220 sq 1454620402084 kei kamara wedding soccer engagement kansas city m
220x220 sq 1454620869523 0 103low

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Joe is great! The team he has is very easy to work with as a vendor and I know from seeing his work first hand he has made dozens of brides and grooms happy in the metro! Good work Devine!

I cannot say enough about Devine Studios! They certainly know what they are doing! Love them!

Unfortunately we haven't had many opportunities to work with Joe yet, but I assure you Devine Studios does not disappoint. We've got a couple of their images from an event we did last year that we display proudly in our portfolio just because of how much emotion they convey. Love them.

Devine Studios only produces the most beautiful and captivating images! Joe and Laura Devine are a great team and so easy going! I have worked with them many times and each time is wonderful! I absolutely recommend them for your special event!

6 NW 90th Pl, Kansas City, MO 64155   See On Map