Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Deswert Productions

Deswert Productions was started with one purpose: to offer truly affordable, top-quality multimedia and video production services with jaw-dropping results. Visit our website to view our samples, testimonials and a full price list that details our available packages that start at $795!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Lancaster

Follow Deswert Productions on

28 Reviews for Deswert Productions

Videography can appear to be a luxury, not necessity, when it comes to a wedding. I 100% fully disagree. Photographs are amazing and are to be treasured but being able to capture the live event and watch it over and over, is worth more than a million pictures, in my opinion. Deswert Productions recently filmed our wedding and although we haven't seen the full, finished product yet, based solely on Wayne (the owner) and his professionalism, I have no doubt that it will be remarkable. He thought of angles and shots that we couldn't have dreamed up in our wildest imaginations. His creativity was special, and we cannot wait to see the final result!!!

Profile Picture User5439906, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We recently had a wedding and we selected Deswert Productions as our videographer. I can't even begin to say how happy and impressed we were with Wayne, and the job he did for us. He showed up on time, was so down to Earth and friendly, and was super easy to work with. The quality of his work was fantastic. He seemed to be in all the right places at all the right times while filming. We received multiple DVD copies which was cool as we could share those with family and he even put a childhood picture slide show on the DVD's which we were really impressed with (not to mention the music, layout, etc of the DVD were top quality as well). I really have nothing bad to say about Wayne at all and would recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic, reasonably priced videographer. You will be impressed, just as we were.

Profile Picture Bridget, 11/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Wow..what more may I say! Honestly I did not know what to expect. I knew I wanted my day video taped but did not want to blow my budget or have a family member to do it. I can honestly say this was the best price around. Mr.Wayne was so personable and kind and very professional. During my wedding shopping of various things I met many owners etc that really did not seem to care much about anything but the money. Mr.Wayne worked with my budget to find what worked best for us. He was he professional, personable, kind, timely. Once we sat down and watched the video I was shocked at how amazingly he had edited it with the timing of song we choose to various important moments and pictures. The amount of video he had in addition to that "music video" as I call it was perfect! We had our whole mass, important dances, wedding cutting, pictures etc that we wanted captured. I honestly could not sleep last night because I was so thrilled! I swear the day goes so fast I want to cry that it is all over with! You will want this day captured! It will be a moment you can share with everyone and future children for years to come. It will be great to look back on and reminisce and to capture all that excitement and love packed in that day! So yes many people I have talked to regret not having it video taped. You will want this day captured! Get it captured with this company they will only impress you!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1468435556259 mccurty2
220x220 sq 1468435573691 williams1

16 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Wayne and his team are great to work with. His unobtrusive style and friendly manner will help produce a great video for you to cherish for years to come. Wayne knows that if all the vendors work together the night will go better. And it does with Deswert Productions.

You can really tell Wayne truly enjoys and loves what he does by the high quality of work he puts out. He is very professional, but also fun so he easily makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Wayne is absolutely one of our favorite vendors to work with and I guarantee he will be your favorite too!

The best in the industry! If you want high quality video for your event, trust me you have found the one!

Wyomissing, PA 19610   See On Map