2801-A Hathaway Road, Richmond, VA 23225 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Deals 1

About Designs By Victoria Floral

Victoria Floral Designs, at Flowerama, loves weddings and special events. We are a family run florist, dedicated to meeting all of your floral needs.

We are a full service florist that has served the Greater Richmond and surrounding areas since 2004. Run by husband and wife team, John and Victoria Zachary, Victoria Floral Designs, at Flowerama, is the definition of a local and family run business. John, Victoria and their staff work personally with every customer to bring the magic of beautiful flowers to every occasion.

As a specialist in weddings and events, we can work with every budget, large and small. Our special relationships with many other local businesses, helps you with your planning needs that extend beyond flowers. We are open 7 days a week and conveniently located on Forest Hill Avenue, so you can call or stop by anytime!

Connect with us today! We can't wait to work with you!

FloweramaRichmond.com

Designs By Victoria Floral 7
  • J & J

J & J · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply Elegant

I am still in awe with the beautiful flowers that were provided for my special day. From my first consultation Mrs. Victoria showed us excellent customer service. We were able to special order our wedding flowers down to the color size and quantity. Design by Victoria made our special day beautiful and elegant. My bouquet and my husband boutonniere were stunning to include our wedding party. Our flowers were Blush color Callie Lilies which were special ordered. Mrs.Victoria arrangements were so beautiful. My wedding guests are still raving how beautiful our flowers were. Hands down 100% will use Design by Victoria again.

Mia · Married on 06/24/2018

Designs by Victoria Floral did an incredible job with our wedding flowers; we can’t think of anyone who could have better captured our vision for the big day! From the first consultation, Victoria was able to offer helpful color and flower suggestions putting together the perfect floral combination. She also remained flexible and was always available to answer our questions or make any changes we needed. Needless to say, when it came to the day of, the execution on was amazing! Our tables looked beautiful with the garlands and centerpieces Victoria and her team created. Special attention was paid to the big pieces as well as the small specialty designs. All the bouquets were gorgeous, and the boutonnieres and special hair pieces were just as special and perfectly designed. They even helped transfer all the flowers and other decor items to our rain location when it started pouring down rain two hours before our ceremony! The flowers really set the scene and fit our vision perfectly! We cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Victoria and her team or how beautifully everything turned out!

Designs By Victoria Floral 8
    Designs By Victoria Floral 9
    Designs By Victoria Floral 10
    Designs By Victoria Floral 11
    Designs By Victoria Floral 12
    Designs By Victoria Floral 13
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 12/30/2017

Victoria was incredible to work with! She initially impressed me at our first consult in the shop by pulling examples of flowers that I was envisioning so we could see first hand what arrangements would look like, and she let me take some of those flowers home! She was easy to communicate with throughout the wedding planning process and was very willing to work with our budget and be upfront about costs. I was so excited when she sent me pictures of my bouquet the day before the wedding! When the final products were delivered the day of the wedding, we were so thrilled about how everything turned out! All flowers and garland were very fresh and beautifully arranged. I HIGHLY recommend Victoria for wedding services as well as daily and other special event services. She is our florist on a regular basis!

Designs By Victoria Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 98.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 48.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.50
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Designs By Victoria Floral 1
    FREE WEDDING CONSOLTATION
    Personally Metet With Victoria! She has been helping brides pick the perfect bouquet since 2004.

• Party Perfect
    Party Perfect Wedding Rentals

Victoria, John and team are amazing to work with! You give them your vision and they make it a reality in their floral designs! Great customer service, too!

• On Pointe Designs
    On Pointe Designs Wedding Jewelers

Stunning, stunning, stunning! Victoria and her talented staff do the most wonderful florals! They will make your event a feast for eyes to behold!

• XOXO Weddings and Events, LLC
    XOXO Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

I adore the ladies of Designs by Victoria Floral/Flowerama! They have always done an outstanding job for my brides! Even for my own wedding when I wanted peonies (in October), Sharon made sure I got the most beautiful artificial peonies mixed in with my gorgeous fresh flower bouquet! It truly made my day that she went out of her way to ensure I got what I wanted. Working with Sharon, Victoria and John throughout the years has been a pleasure!

• 2801-A Hathaway Road Richmond, 23225 See on map