Designs By Victoria Floral Reviews

Designs By Victoria Floral 7
  • J & J

J & J · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply Elegant

I am still in awe with the beautiful flowers that were provided for my special day. From my first consultation Mrs. Victoria showed us excellent customer service. We were able to special order our wedding flowers down to the color size and quantity. Design by Victoria made our special day beautiful and elegant. My bouquet and my husband boutonniere were stunning to include our wedding party. Our flowers were Blush color Callie Lilies which were special ordered. Mrs.Victoria arrangements were so beautiful. My wedding guests are still raving how beautiful our flowers were. Hands down 100% will use Design by Victoria again.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Mia · Married on 06/24/2018

Designs by Victoria Floral did an incredible job with our wedding flowers; we can’t think of anyone who could have better captured our vision for the big day! From the first consultation, Victoria was able to offer helpful color and flower suggestions putting together the perfect floral combination. She also remained flexible and was always available to answer our questions or make any changes we needed. Needless to say, when it came to the day of, the execution on was amazing! Our tables looked beautiful with the garlands and centerpieces Victoria and her team created. Special attention was paid to the big pieces as well as the small specialty designs. All the bouquets were gorgeous, and the boutonnieres and special hair pieces were just as special and perfectly designed. They even helped transfer all the flowers and other decor items to our rain location when it started pouring down rain two hours before our ceremony! The flowers really set the scene and fit our vision perfectly! We cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Victoria and her team or how beautifully everything turned out!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Designs By Victoria Floral 12
    Designs By Victoria Floral 13
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 12/30/2017

Victoria was incredible to work with! She initially impressed me at our first consult in the shop by pulling examples of flowers that I was envisioning so we could see first hand what arrangements would look like, and she let me take some of those flowers home! She was easy to communicate with throughout the wedding planning process and was very willing to work with our budget and be upfront about costs. I was so excited when she sent me pictures of my bouquet the day before the wedding! When the final products were delivered the day of the wedding, we were so thrilled about how everything turned out! All flowers and garland were very fresh and beautifully arranged. I HIGHLY recommend Victoria for wedding services as well as daily and other special event services. She is our florist on a regular basis!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Jason · Married on 09/15/2017

We are overwhelmed with the EXCELLENT experience we received from Flowerama, Designs by Victoria Floral. The process with Victoria was simple, and smooth. She was able to bring our vision to life, and she thought of great ideas and designs to meet our budget. Honestly, we did not comprise a thing, and she fulfilled beyond our expectations. Victoria and her team communicates well, and is always friendly and sweet. She has truly been a big part of making our DREAM wedding come to life. Her flowers were fresh, and beautifully arranged to our specific style. Victoria is absolutely wonderful to work with, and I highly recommend her as your florist for any event, but especially for weddings! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! LOOK AT MY PICTURES ATTACHED AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Designs By Victoria Floral 18
    Designs By Victoria Floral 19
    Designs By Victoria Floral 20

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2017

I loved working with Victoria. She was so wonderful when I first met with her and was completely lost as to what kind of flowers I wanted for the bouquets and table settings for our May 6, 2017 wedding. She was so nice and flexible with me while I was making my decisions. She even offered me and my fiancé a law enforcement discount which was wonderful. Her prices were amazing and the flowers turned out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Heather · Married on 04/29/2017

I was so blessed to have found Victoria for our wedding. Not only was she extremely knowledgeable about the flowers, but she sat with me looking at my Pinterest ideas and talking with me about our budget, she found the perfect options that looked great and fit the budget. I was so impressed and would highly recommend her for weddings.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Designs By Victoria Floral 21
    Designs By Victoria Floral 22
    Designs By Victoria Floral 23
    Designs By Victoria Floral 24
    Designs By Victoria Floral 25

Caitlin · Married on 04/15/2017

I am so thankful that we decided to go with Victoria doing our wedding flowers. She listened to me, and created a perfect mix of my dream flowers that were budget friendly. Every time I called she was there, and when I needed to make a few changes the month before the wedding she was more then happy to help. Victoria even let me gather flowers from my backyard to include in the arrangements. Everything was perfect on the day, and I would not change my mind about anything! Absolutely worth every penny!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kelsie · Married on 05/02/2015

LOVED MY FLOWERS!!! My flowers were peach, blush and ivory, made of peonies, cabbage roses, spray roses, etc. The ladies at Flowerama saw my vision and made it come to life. Love this florist!!

Sent on 06/28/2015

the consultant made my vision come through with my royal blue flowers

Sent on 01/12/2015

Best flowershop I dealt with!!! AMAZING!!! it can make your dream flower decoration come true!! Super professional and talented. Stress free and creative. I called over 7 different flower shops and went to 5 different ones. None of the available ones came even close to the superb customer service Flowerama was able to give us. They delivered the job way above my high expectations. Everything was marvelous!

I love that they have someone dedicated to deal with weddings which made the whole process a lot easier and wayyy much more fun!!
    Thank you again.
    Bruna

Definitely recommend: Flowerama
    6798 Forest Hill Ave. Richmond, VA 23225
    PH:(804)560-7700 FAX:(804) 560-7703

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • User3420752 · 2+ years ago

Victoria was wonderful with the planning, advice and creative touch with the bouquets. She was very open to our ideas and wishes. They were even more beautiful than we expected and really looked gorgeous with the dresses!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Necole · Married on 08/21/2010

Very patient and flexible staff. Very professional and creative work. My bridal bouquet was silk and to look at pictures you could not tell the difference. Beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2010

Angela · Married on 10/20/2014

We were so pleased with all of our flowers!!! They did our bouquets, bouts, centerpieces, altar arrangments, petals for the aisle and gorgeous flower for my hair! They were wonderful to work with and everyone complimented on how gorgeous everything was! Sharon, Victoria and John - THANK YOU so much for making my day so special! xoxo

Sent on 12/14/2014

LaKeisha · Married on 09/01/2018

I met with three other florist before my consultation with Designs by Victoria Floral, but before the end of the consultation I knew that I wanted their service. Victoria was absolutely amazing! I showed her pictures of my flower ideas and she was able to recreate all of my ideas during the first consultation. She even gave me some of the flowers to take home. She was mindful of my budget and offered great affordable flower suggestions. She was so patient throughout the entire process! When I asked for a change in arrangements she was so accommodating. She made sure that my wedding flowers were everything I imagined! I would highly recommend Designs by Victoria Floral!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Karol · Married on 12/23/2017

I have never had to buy flowers before. Victoria provided affordable and beautiful arrangements for my wedding. I had a lot of ideas and I didn't know any names of flowers. However, she patiently sat with me and recreated what I wanted until it looked exactly how I wanted it. My wedding ceremony was beautiful. The flowers were an amazing accent without being overpowering or tacky.

Also, we had some timing issues, and Victoria went above and beyond to help us get out flowers on time (although she had a lot of other deliveries). She essentially saved the day by being very flexible. I will certainly recommend her to my friends. She did a beautiful job and it didn't cost me an arm or a leg!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Christine · Married on 06/24/2017

I met Victoria at the Richmond Bridal Expo and scheduled an appointment to meet with her a few weeks later. Not knowing anything about flowers all I had were pictures that I had found online that I came in with and Victoria was able to pinpoint the exact flowers and reasonable substitutes. Victoria went above and beyond helping me also find and get tall vases for my centerpieces as well. On the day of, my flowers were stunning and I received many compliments on them. The only drawback was on occasion she took a little long to get back to my emails but would respond right away after I sent a follow up email. The end result was absolutely worth it though.

Sent on 08/11/2017
  • Carisa

Carisa · Married on 05/27/2016

3.5

We first heard about this company when we won a git certificate from them at a wedding event in Richmond. After talking with them for a few minutes we knew they were going to be our florist for the wedding. We worked with Sharon, who was really sweet. She paid close attention to detail and really worked hard to make sure we were on the same page with our vision for the flowers. They never tried to upsell or talk us into paying for more than we wanted. We stayed within budget and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I had my bouquet in EVERY picture because I loved it so much! The church and the venue looked amazing with their flowers!

Sent on 07/05/2016

3.0

I loved working with Victoria for my ceremony and reception florals! Victoria is so easy to work with and has affordable prices! I would highly recommend this florist if you are in the Richmond area.

Sent on 01/14/2017

3.0

It was clear from the beginning that Victoria has a lot of passion for her work, and knew a lot about flowers. If we did it again I would have done more research on flower combinations (with pictures) ahead of time to ease some of the confusion in the planning process. The pricing was a great deal for the quality, and she was very open to being flexible as our budget needed.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Holly · Married on 06/04/2011

3.5

I worked with the Flowerama located on Forest Hill Avenue. The owner Victoria was very helpful. I had a somewhat complicated idea for flowers, and she humored me and helped me acheive my vision. Also I had a somewhat complicated set up for using flowers in our centerpieces, since we want to wrap them around a base of a lantern. Two other flower shops we visited seemed a little perplexed about how to acheive this without charging us an arm and a leg, but Victoria offered us an inexpensive solution that she said wouldn't be hard at all. The centerpieces turned out great. My only complaint is that she slightly modified my bridal bouquet from what we had originally agreed on. The bouquet was still beautiful and I was happy with the revision, but I'm a little perplexed why the change was made since I know it wasn't a matter of a certain flower being unavailable or anything. I could see this being a potential problem for some other brides though.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Tameka · Married on 07/25/2015

3.0

I loved working with Kelli at flowerama! Everyday, i passed this flower shop and never once thought to stop by for flowers for my big day and one day I decided to stop and go inside just to see. I'm so glad that I did. The business is small, and honestly, from the outside, one would pass it by and never think twice about it but STOP and GO IN! The staff there are wonderful! They work really hard to give you beautiful flowers that are within your budget, and even take into the cooler to show flowers and such. Kelly was so helpful and does such beautiful flowers as well as Sharon. The only issue I had is that apparently, the delivery team was a little confused and almost mixed up the church and reception flowers. This is a wonderful business, a jewel hidden on Forest Hill Ave!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Tracy · Married on 09/09/2007

3.2
      2.0
      3.0

The flowers were done very pretty but when I got them they had afew small browning spots around the edges (we had the color special ordered and it cost more that way). I expected they would be perfect for the amount I paid. I am also very wishy washy and was hoping someone would give me some color advice, there were just too many choices and I had a hard time with that. I felt like I was bothering them by trying to figure out the colors and the amount of flowers to get. I thought i was getting a good deal but the price just kept going up. I realized after I paid I would have gotten a better deal at Vogue flowers. Wasn't a bad experience just stressfull.

Sent on 03/01/2008