1103 Scherer Way, Osprey, FL 34229 Map · Phone number

About Designing Events

Life is made up of events, and with full service event planning, it is our goal to bring your vision to reality. Designing Events has a creative solution for every occasion. We offer a broad range of event planning packages, as well as customized plans to suit your individualized needs. Experienced in negotiating contracts with vendors, we will save you time and money, while avoiding costly mistakes. Contact us for a complimentary consultation and give us the opportunity to meet your unique expectations.
At Desinging Events, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with a quality service in a timely and efficient manner. Our customer's desires are our goal. We devote ourselves completely to your event; managing every detail and making each one a "one of a kind" creation.

Follow Designing Events on

270d14bdc6946fd5 1526027512 f9665d605359e9a5 1526027511 ad665b992ef5586a 152602
bride 6

9 Reviews for Designing Events

Heidi · Married on 11/26/2016

November 2016 - We were so pleased with Luisa's work on our wedding. She is very talented. She took such care in making sure all the details were addressed. She is so creative. I didn't know where to start - she shared ideas and suggestions and made everything work - she was able to find everything we needed to make our wedding so beautiful. We didn't have to worry about a thing - Luisa scheduled everything and made our wedding a tremendous success!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Gina T. · Married on 04/26/2014

Designing events is the best wedding planner I hired for my four daughters, is an absolutely serious, responsible, professional company and they know exactly what they do, are the best of the best, thank you very much for making happy our children, families and Guest! God bless you guys

Sent on 05/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2014

Luisa is the best of the best. She made all of my dreams become a reality. Luisa took my ideas which were a little plain and put a twist to it and it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. Everything was perfect just as I imagined it from the beginning to the very end.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Designing Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 751.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1505
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,425.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
    Audiovisuals
    Chandeliers
    Hanging Lit Decor
    Lanterns
    Monograms
    Pinspotting
    Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Day-of Coordination
    Delivery
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Event Planning
    Floral Design
    Setup
    Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Trinkets
    Vases

• A1 FOLIAGE QUALITY PLANT RENTALS
    A1 FOLIAGE QUALITY PLANT RENTALS Wedding Florists

The thing that impressed me the most about Designing Events is their complete professionalism. They were very easy to keep in touch with and are always right on top of everything on time and a pleasure to do business with. I would whole-heartedly recommend them to future brides and to anyone planning a special event. Conrad Forler A1 Foliage Quality Plant Rentals

• Bentley's Boutique Hotel
    Bentley's Boutique Hotel Hotel Weddings

Luisa is truly a godsend! She will help you with everything from the invites to custom desigining elements of your wedding that really make a statement about your personality. Her coordination is definitely top of the line and worth every penny! I recommend her to all of my brides...and I do not recommend any service that I have not used myself. So on that note...She is desiging and planning my own wedding this summer!! I speak from personal business experience and also from a brides point of view...Luisa is the best! You will love working with her every second and will have a friend for life after! One of the best professionals I have ever worked with!! SUPERB PERSONAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICE...YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER WORK AND PERSONALITY!!

• Chill-Will DJ Service
    Chill-Will DJ Service Wedding DJs

As a professional DJ, I know how important to work with professionals in the industry that understand that providing clients with the best and only the best service possible. Desighing Events worked with me every step of the way in a positive professional manner. In our meetings with different clients, we discussed timelines, couples' music selections and needs. She was professioal and totally a pleasure to work with. I look forward to future events.

• 1103 Scherer Way Osprey, 34229 See on map
    9418820034 (Phone number)
    9419287719 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday To Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm