About Designer Specialty Linens

Turning the ordinary into the extraordinary....
 Fine linens, chiavari chairs, chair covers and accessories to enhance any decor.  Let our experience staff help you create the perfect look for your special occasion.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

6 Reviews for Designer Specialty Linens

Designer Specialty Linens supplied us with beautiful linens and chairs for a good price. The tablecloths, napkins, and chars were high quality. They dropped off and picked up the items on time. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/17/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was so excited to use my company's linens for my wedding! Not only were the linens stunning, but I felt like the bell of the ball! When I came to work here, I was so excited to know that I'd be using the most amazing, top of the line fabrics, and the final outcome did not disappoint. My guests felt treated to a special luxury and elegance. Although I work at Designer Specialty Linens and I sound biased, I can honestly say that I will always use them for any occasion and am glad to have a reputable company to refer my friends to.

Profile Picture Heidi, 6/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had such a pleasant experience working with Dahlia and Michelle at Designer Specialty Linens. I found that they had a great assortment of nicer linens at a great value vs other specialty linen places like La Tivola that are very expensive for the same fabric.

Their service is also great. They gave me 10+ different samples free of charge for my floral appt which was so helpful. I ended up going with Chantilly lace runners of champagne dupioni and the tables were just so lovely. I will definitely use Designer Specialty Linens if I ever need linens again for a party.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/24/13, 11 Reviews

Flatware
Glassware
1 AWARD

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful linens at affordable prices. My clients are always in "awe" of their selection and unique designs.

At Massey's House of Flowers, we are able to use Designer Specialty Linens to enhance the floral decor. Dahlia works with all vendors to see that brides are able to achieve the look that they desire. The choices of fine linens, napkins, overlays, Chiavari Chairs, chair covers and accessories are enormous. When beauty and quality are desired, D.S.L. is the place to go!

SO many beautiful linens and great service!!

1921 N Gaffey, Suite G, San Pedro, CA 90731   See On Map
310-548-5183 (phone) 310-548-1510 (fax)
Monday through Friday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM