1181 Regency Drive, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Designed & Detailed

Designed & Detailed is a wedding and event planning service based in Schaumburg, Illinois. Alison Sousa, the owner and lead event specialist, has a true love for the creation of unforgettable memories and bringing her clients’ visions to life. Designed & Detailed provides planning and design services for wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, coordinating every little detail as seamlessly as possible.

Alison strives to make each client feel like a guest on their special day, ensuring your trust and confidence in her skilled planning abilities. Designed & Detailed makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing an accurate understanding of your individual style, taste, and budget. Alison and her professional team have experience executing an array of wedding styles including destination weddings, double weddings, military weddings, and elopements. This Schaumburg-based planning service provides the following services:

• Full-planning
maggiefortsonphotography2 51 1055923

3 Reviews for Designed & Detailed

Tetyana · Married on 05/11/2019

Alison is the best!

Alison was our lead coordinator for our wedding on May 11th at Bridgeport Art Center and hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. I went back and forth about the idea of hiring a coordinator. I am pretty on top of things and like to be in control (lol) so I initially thought I could probably handle it myself. And word to the wise, just because you can, DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD. As I look back on the day, I realize how stressful it would have been to do it on my own and how happy I am that I had Alison by my side.

From the initial meeting I knew I vibed with Alison. If you are looking for someone who is direct and gets things done without the fluff, she is your girl. We hired her about a year out from our wedding and as the months passed we reached out to her for guidance on many topics and she was always easy to reach and happy to answer every question we had. There are so many “what if” moments and judgment calls when planning a wedding and it was so nice to have a professional to turn to with those questions. At about 3 months out from the wedding, Alison helped create our timeline, finalize our décor and details, and took over communication with our vendors. It was SO NICE to be able to hand things over to her and relax a little before the big day.

On the actual day of the wedding, Alison and Erin did a fantastic job. Alison was with me the entire day, keeping us on time, communicating with all the vendors, making sure I didn’t run into my fiancé on the way to do the first look, directing the party bus driver, setting up church décor, WASHING MY DRESS (literally in the bathroom of the church), and generally running around making sure that my husband and I were totally stress free. I cannot thank her enough for taking the burden of everything off of our hands and letting us enjoy the day we spent so much time planning. As I told her the next day, she is worth her weight in gold. Things went wrong and we got off schedule, but we never knew about it or cared because Alison and Erin handled every single thing that came up while we enjoyed our day. That is how you should feel on your wedding day and that is what a coordinator should offer you. Thank you Alison for allowing us have the best day ever ☺ If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator, I guarantee you will not regret hiring Alison.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Andrew · Married on 12/15/2018

Alison was wonderful to work with!

Allison was absolutely awesome to work with during the weeks/months leading up to our wedding. She is wildly thorough and thinks of every little detail (and then some!). She took over correspondence with our vendors to make our lives easier. She even came to our apartment to pick up items that needed to be delivered to the church and venue the week before our wedding. When the actual wedding weekend came around, we both felt completely calm just knowing that Allison was on top of everything (our moms were just as calm, which says a lot!!!). She is a human security blanket for your wedding. She was so professional and we just knew our wedding weekend was going to be seamless because of her and her team. The big day went off without a hitch and Alison was 10 steps ahead of everything, as expected. We can’t thank her enough for everything she did for us, but most of all how at ease she made us feel. She’s truly the best!

Sent on 04/29/2019