Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DeBorba Events

Your wedding day is one of the most important milestones in your life, you want that day to be perfect and we can help. From our professional disc jockeys to our lighting techs, each member of our team knows the importance of making your big day the best it can be. We have excellent relationships with local venues and wedding coordinators, we’ll work hand in hand to take some of the stress off your shoulders and help you create lasting memories.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

I know that it’s difficult to figure out what the best option is when it comes to the entertainment for your wedding, because I’ve been there! Our DJ was brought to us from our amazing wedding planner, Kate Whelan. Joe Deborba is the BEST, and I would recommend him to absolutely anyone, without hesitation. The minute we started working with Joe, it seemed like every piece of the wedding started falling into place. From our initial meeting, we knew how much he cared about making our wedding day the best it could be. He agreed to meet us over coffee, and made us feel like we were hanging out with an old friend. We talked about what kind of music we liked, and he immediately understood what kind of vibe we were going for. A week before our big day, we went over all the special song requests. We had a LOT. Joe was patient, and by the end of our meeting, he made us feel confident that he would help us throw the party of our dreams. The day of our wedding, he delivered!!!!! Everyone was on the dance floor, each “special” song was played, and we had the time of our lives! Our last song consisted of a spontaneous hugging circle and group singalong. A moment I will never forget. We are still getting messages from friends/family about how much fun they had and how they felt the music was exceptional. Joe, you are awesome. The bees knees! And to anyone looking for a DJ to handle your next event, Joe Deborba is your man! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Richelle, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe is absolutely wonderful and the best decision you can make for your event is to hire him! He saw us through two venue changes and when the last change came 48 hours before our big day he swooped in with our planner to come to the rescue. It was his quick thinking, preparedness (extra generators anyone!!), hard work (he helped set up super early and brought so much extra lighting and equipment!), and awesome musical style that made our event truly special. We rocked out all night to our favorite genres and the dance floor was never empty. Joe was our DJ in shining armor and we couldn’t have been happier to work with him. He’s an incredibly sweet and hard working person and in the land of event planning many people are not as wonderful to work with- so do yourself a favor and hire him!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was amazing! I actually have friends and family still complimenting me on my wedding DJ! I told Joe my two wishes for my wedding were a great party and everyone getting down on the dance floor - he really delivered! We had so many people who stayed to the end of our wedding dancing their faces off that we didn't have enough shuttles to take them all home! That's a serious success - thank you Joe!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/23/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1528437001 8f1e4a26d966bcb7 1452279492592 w0086 699

20% off your your wedding

$500.00 Value | Promo Code: WeddingWire
20% off all additional services for your wedding day.
#WW850b04318dac14b9

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We recently did an event with DeBorba and DJ Ruben was on the job. He and his son were just awesome! They were so considerate of the other vendors and of the clients. They were pleasant and entertaining - not cheesy in any way. The bride and groom and all of the guests danced their legs off which made for great reception photos. I hope to work with the guys from DeBorba again soon!

By far one of the very best DJs in California, DeBorba Events not only provides outstanding music, sound and emcee services, but also beautiful lighting. Owner Joe DeBorba takes extra time and care to make each event special, providing couples with a stress-free, wonderful day! Vendors love working with DeBorba Events -- excellent communication, great organization, and positive energy. We highly recommend DeBorba Events and always look forward to working together!

3339 Fitzgerald Rd, Suite 1, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742   See On Map