Debbie's Perfect Touch

Huntington Beach, CA View map
$850 Package Price

$850 Package Price

Wedding planning can be challenging. Often times, couples become so consumed in the wedding planning, that they lose sight of what is really important...their LOVE and their future together. That's where I can help!

My name is Debbie Redmond. I started my business shortly after planning my own wedding over 20 years ago. I found myself assisting with weddings and events of friends and family. What began as a fun hobby, turned into a business after many events and referrals.
I have had several years of customer service experience working in the hospitality industry. Those experiences have helped me
develop a sense of meeting my clients’ needs and making visions of their wedding day come to true. I am confident that I can help reduce the stress of planning, help create a beautiful wedding and keep a great sense of flow during the event.

I would be pleased and honored to assist you with all of your event planning needs from start to finish.

Looking forward to helping you add the "perfect touch" to your wedding day!

Debbie Married on 09/22/2018
    Debbie created the most beautiful flower arrangements for my ceremony
    & reception. She is very thorough down to every little detail. Thank-you for making my wedding day perfect!
    Juliette Married on 07/28/2018
    The flowers looked beautiful, and the chuppah was perfect! I had no idea what to expect there, and it was great! Flowers are the detail that really puts the finesse on a wedding, and Debbie did just that. All the little details I noticed all around were just perfect, and all the flowers were just exactly what I wanted. And you CANNOT beat the price compared to more commercial florists! The value here cant be beat! Debbie is the sweetest and will go above and beyond to help you in any way she can!
    Tiffany Married on 09/19/2015
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Debbie ! She far exceeded my expectations! She is so personable and listens to everything you say ! Her work is absolutely amazing!!!! I would absolutely tell everyone to use her! She did such wonderful work I had people asking me about the arrangements and her number! Debbie not only does amazing work but she has a beautiful way of making you feel like your her family and that she truly cares ! I cannot tell her thank you enough!

Debbie's Perfect Touch's reply:

Tiffany,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and your review. It was an absolutely pleasure working with you. I am pleased that my services exceeded your expectations. Best wishes to you and Brandon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Huntington Beach, CA, 92646
Location of (Debbie's Perfect Touch)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding