421 N. Lake St, Mundelein, IL 60060 Map · Phone number

About Debbie's Floral

We have been a Lake County IL. business since 1981. We love working with brides to help create the wedding day of their dreams.

Follow Debbie's Floral on

Green Orchid Boutonniere
Green Orchid Boutonniere
Father of the Bride and Jr. Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride and Jr. Bridesmaids
Large bridal party at the Prince of Peace Church in Lake Villa, IL.
Large bridal party at the Prince of Peace Church in Lake Villa, IL.
Orchids and roses at Kemper Lakes Golf Club
Beautiful Bride at the Marriott Linclonshire Resort in Linclonshire IL
Beautiful Bride at the Marriott Linclonshire Resort in Linclonshire IL
A mix of gerbera daisies, roses and mini calla lilies in fabulous shades of red
A mix of gerbera daisies, roses and mini calla lilies in fabulous shades of red
The bridal party carried all gerbera daisies for their bouquets.
The bridal party carried all gerbera daisies for their bouquets.
This topiary was used to decorate the alter at the church then later to decorate the reception
A late fall wedding
A late fall wedding
Gerbera daisies chosen to coordinate with guava colored bridesmaids gowns.
Gerbera daisies chosen to coordinate with guava colored bridesmaids gowns.
Red gerbera daisies with bright and happy circus roses
Red gerbera daisies with bright and happy circus roses
broc59
kristanwinter2008067
kristanwintercrop122008051
860002896b4243c927fo
Even the cake was decorated with Gerbera Daisies
Even the cake was decorated with Gerbera Daisies
This arch was decorated with gerbera daisies.
This arch was decorated with gerbera daisies.
Purple roses for the cake
Purple roses for the cake
We wrapped the stems of this bride's bouquet with fabric from her mother's bridal veil and her...
Bouquet featuring purple and cream de la cream roses, white lisianthus and stephonitous with diamond...
DF0676
Debbie's Floral
Unity candle used at the ceremony will be taken to the reception and decorate the head table.
CG032
ChristyAndGerald0156
ChristyAndGerald07081

40 Reviews for Debbie's Floral

Terry · Married on 05/26/2018

I had been to 3 other local florists in the area before I contacted Debbies Floral. From the moment I met Nell until the day of my daughter's wedding, everything was perfect. Nell listened to what my daughter wanted(she was not with me)and took the time with me and I felt she completely understood what my daughter wanted. I dropped off fill in gold sprayed babies breath for her to add to bouquet and she immediately stopped what she was working on and looked up my account and reviewed everything. The day of the wedding, the bouquets-wristlets-boutonnieres were so beautiful and fresh-could not have asked for a better experience with Nell at Debbies Floral-love the she is locally owned. Highly recommend this florist for any event.

Melanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Nell did such an amazing job with our wedding floral! She went above and beyond what I expected. The centerpieces were gorgeous as were the bouquets. She listened to what I wanted and was respectful of my budget. She far exceeded my expectations! I enjoyed working with her and highly recommend Debbie's Floral.

Julie · Married on 03/11/2017

I worked with Nell and have to say that she was a creative genius who helped me stay within my budget and provided flowers more beautiful than I imagined. First, she was quick to respond from my first phone call to make an appointment, to giving me an estimate, to the final week details. When I met with Nell to discuss what I wanted, it was amazing to see her work. She was envisioning what I was trying to describe. There were things that I was also unsure of and she asked me the questions or provided me with some pictures to help me. Then, Nell would say "hold on" and she would come back with an example, pulling flowers that were in the shop and creating it. Brilliant! And my bouquet. I described what I wanted, suggested the colors I loved, my favorite flowers, and never had I seen a more beautiful bouquet.

On the day of the wedding, every detail was taken care of. The flowers were PERFECT. The flowers for my unity candle were beautiful and those became the centerpiece for our sweetheart table during the reception. And Nell was so wonderful to work with. In general, I'm a worrier, after our first meeting, I felt inspired and full of joy. I can't describe it. She pinned the boutonnieres and corsages with so much tenderness. Final words, Nell loves what she does and she pours that love into her creations and made my wedding feel so special.

• Elite DJs
    Elite DJs Wedding DJs

Debbie's Floral is a professional, creative, and reliable wedding vendor. Their floral arrangements are beautiful and they deliver an excellent, stunning look for a great value. I have worked with them as a wedding vendor in the past with great results. In fact, I hired them in 2003 for my own wedding, before having worked with them as a vendor, and Jennifer was fabulous. It was easy to plan the details and make the proper flower selections with Jennifer and the staff in Mundelein. Thanks!

• Megan Chan Photography
    Megan Chan Photography Wedding Photographers

Debbie's Floral made all of the floral arrangements for one of my brides, Christy (you can see some of the photos from that wedding in my portfolio section under Christy and Gerald) and I was completely in love with them! The color palette of the bouquets was very elegant and the arch they made for the ceremony made the perfect accent for all the photos taken in the church. What's even more impressive was how they took all those flowers and then decorated the banquet hall for the reception as well. The centerpieces they made were also quite lovely. With 10+ years of experience, Debbie's Floral is a great place to turn to for any bride looking to have exquisite floral arrangements for their wedding!

• 421 N. Lake St Mundelein, 60060 See on map