Lincoln, CA 95648 Map · Phone number

About Debbie Brown Photography

I am in such awe of the trust a client must give a photographer. When you think about it, as a photographer, I am documenting a piece of your family's history. It amazes me to think that a bride and groom I just photographed last year could one day have their wedding photos viewed by their great grandchildren. I am truly honored that you would entrust me with such an important part of your lives.

I love photographing any sort of event...because I love working with people!! My packages are very flexible and I am currently custom making packages as well. Please give me a call today and we can discuss your big event!!!

TO VIEW MY PORTFOLIO YOU MY VISIT MY SITE AT www.debbiebrownphoto.com . YOU MAY ALSO CHECK OUT MY BLOG AT www.debbiebrownphoto.blogspot.com

102910w526
072410w482
ds091810w463

16 Reviews for Debbie Brown Photography

Julie · Married on 09/18/2011

Debbie was amazing. I knew from speaking with her on the phone, this was the photographer for us!!!
    She was so energetic and professional! She have me a timeline of her shot with us and she nailed it!! She really directed the pace, flow and entertainment. I was very pleased with her work and enjoyed her capturing our big day!! DO NOT PASS HER UP!!!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! <3

Sent on 11/22/2011

Dolores · Married on 03/19/2011

Debbie Brown is the best she worked with us and the day was raining and she too some great pictures. The rain did not stop her. Debbie gives 150% and work hard with her brides and the family. Our daughters wedding are beautiful and we all enjoy looking at them. The day was great and Debbie made it easy for us. We love you Debbie Brown your the very best in our eyes....

Sent on 11/22/2011

Jessica · Married on 12/18/2010

At first my husband and I were reluctant to hire a professional photographer for our December 2010 wedding. However, after looking at Debbie's work online and meeting her in person we knew that she was the photographer for us.

After sitting down with Debbie, discussing what we wanted, and our vision for our wedding; Debbie began planning and scheduling the photo session. She asked us who was attending and at what time we would be taking pictures. I was very impressed with the amount of organization and planning Debbie puts into our wedding. Debbie was very thorough in informing us of what to expect on the wedding day.

As the wedding day approached I had to call Debbie several times to ask some wedding related questions. She was very patient on the phone and always answered my questions. Debbie was also very easy to talk to.

On the day of the wedding, I was very pleased to be working with Debbie. She made taking pictures very easy and fun. Prior to the wedding, I did inform her of what types of pictures I was looking for and Debbie hit it right on the head. The results were jaw dropping. My husband and I have Debbie's work throughout our home. She truly captured the essence of the day and I will be forever thankful.

If you are looking for a quality photographer with a reasonable price, look no further. Debbie Brown is an excellent photographer that is very easy to work with. Her photographs are amazing. You'll never regret hiring Debbie Brown.

Sent on 02/01/2011

Debbie Brown Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Lincoln, 95648 See on map