About DC Rental

Founded in 1986 in Arlington, Virginia, DC Rental has become a premier rental source for its exceptional, often exclusive, selection of glassware, fine china, designer table linens, flatware, chairs, distinctive furniture and more.

Nationally and internationally known, DC Rental works with its vast clientele to ensure every detail of a rental is extraordinary. From global “Box to Ship” linen orders to caravans of our truck fleet driving across the country, we deliver unique options to enhance any special event.

DC Rental is pleased to have played a role in many high-profile events, including Presidential Inaugural celebrations, State Dinners, Kennedy Center Honors events, and celebrity weddings. Our equipment has been selected for Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes events, NFL Super Bowl and PGA Tour events, and several Hollywood movies.

Our Sales Team offers over 45 years of combined special event experience throughout Metropolitan DC. Together with our knowledgeable operations team and warehouse, centrally located in Arlington, we provide exceptional insight into many of the area’s special event locations.

This expertise, combined with our one-on-one approach towards client management, makes the choice of DC Rental so easy and comfortable. Call us today to schedule a visit to our Showroom in Arlington, Virginia.

We look forward to helping make your vision a reality

Categories: Wedding Rental

Barware (2)
Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)

4.7

I directly hired DC Rental for my wedding and worked with Claudia on my order. She was very friendly during our first meeting and responsive by e-mail. Claudia was very professional and went above and beyond for my order. There was little confusion, because of my fault, but she made it work. I rented base plates, china dishes, tea cups and saucers. They delivered and picked it up. I strongly suggest for any customer to invest that fee because with all the hassle and headaches of a few days before the wedding and after , the least thing you want to think about are your dishes! They have a neat warehouse in Arlington with a very good choice options. My wedding had simple colors: navy, gold and white, and I had plenty of choices. They have some very nice color selections. The warehouse is very well organized and labeled. Thank you Claudia for all the great work!

Profile Picture Ekaterina, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, China
3.9

I am conflicted about this company. They were the contracted vendor at our venue, and the venue included their services as part of our package. On the one hand, Jennifer was excellent -- I definitely recommend working with her. She was friendly, competent, and professional, and went out of her way to offer to send me fabric swatches to save me a trip out of my way! Also, the prices were very good, and a good value. However, the lady I talked to while Jennifer was out of town was rude and unhelpful. She refused to call my vendor to schedule a delivery time when I spoke to her several days before my wedding, claiming that it was Jennifer's account, and refusing to take any initiative to help ensure that my order went smoothly -- despite the fact that my order was still tentative as of the time that Jennifer went out of town. Jennifer needs to find better help. That said, this might just have been a bad day or something, so I still overall have a good impression of the company.

Profile Picture Lucy, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Setup, Clean Up, Delivery

We worked directly with DC Rental to rent the chairs (and cushions), linens (and table pads), a few tables, and coat racks for our wedding. Our contact was fantastic! We picked out quite a few items in advance and when we arrived at the showroom he had them laid out for us to peruse. He also brought out linens he thought would look good with our color scheme and in the venue (with which he was familiar). Turns out we liked his suggestions better than our own selections! They coordinated directly with our caterer and venue for drop-off and pick-up, and as far as we know everything went perfectly. We'd definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews

Linens
Chocolate Fountain
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
DC Rental is not just a place to rent plates. They have an amazing warehouse of anything you can think of to make your event beautiful. Above all, you cannot beat DC Rental's customer service..Liz, Kathleen and Jennifer are extremely knowledgeable and go above and beyond to support your event

Events