8877 StateLineRoad, South Beloit, IL 61080 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About DC Estate Winery

Nestled in the lightly rolling countryside where Illinois and Wisconsin meet, DC Estate Winery is the ideal getaway destination - in your own backyard. Conveniently located just minutes off I-90 in a picturesque park-like setting, we offer a romantic taste of Tuscany, the place where true pleasure is found in quality wine, beautiful scenery and warm hospitality.

With a beautiful outdoor pavilion and welcoming tasting room, DC Estate Winery is the perfect spot to celebrate a remarkable special event or just spend a relaxing weekend afternoon. You and your guests will enjoy our delicious wine as you also savor the views of our tranquil pond and vineyard.

At DC Estate Winery, we want your wedding planning experience to be fun and enjoyable. We have every event start and end with our Certified Professional Wedding and Event Planner.

With over 15 years experience Tia Lasswell will take your vision and turn it into your reality.

Our outdoor ceremony site and ballroom are designed to give your wedding the Tuscan feel you have been waiting for. With beautiful lighting and chiavari chairs, there is little you need to do to enhance the space.

Surrounded by a pond on one side and the vineyard on the other, it boasts views to enrich every event.

We invite you to come and enjoy the facility. Now booking 2018 & 2019 dates for events.

Follow DC Estate Winery on

3 Reviews for DC Estate Winery

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Cranberry wine and Tia

DC Estate Winery is hands down the absolute best venue to choose for your wedding. My wife and I were married on October 20th, 2018 and we recommend DC every chance we get. We booked about a year and a half in advance and it was a no brainer from the start. We had started a list of possible venues but decided we would head to DC first. We, like so many other couples, were blown away at how beautiful the entire property was but what really makes DC Estate Winery THE wedding venue is Tia Lasswell. Tia made the entire planning process so easy and was on top of every detail. Through many meetings, email exchanges, vendor referrals and more, Tia and the staff at DC made sure everything was perfect for us. There was nothing we had to worry about, no decorations to set up, and no last-minute surprises besides some crazy weather which gave us a blizzard, rain, and wind followed by sunshine. The transition from an outdoor wedding to inside was done so quickly and quietly that my wife and I had no idea it had happened. DC Estate Winery has become our home away from home and Tia will forever be family! We are so grateful and will never be able to thank Tia enough for all that she does to make the most important day of your life feel so perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jarett · Married on 10/02/2016

My wife and I looked at a lot of mediocre wedding venues before finding this hidden gem. Absolutely gorgeous. We got married on the grounds and had the reception immediately afterwards in the pavilion. Our guests were floored with the venue and loved every minute of it. They were not expecting to find something this incredible in an out of the way place. Tia was the venue coordinator but she might as well of been our wedding coordinator. She took care of everything. We didn't worry about a thing. This place will continue to hold a special place in our hearts and will keep coming back for years to come.

Jarett & Brenna

Sent on 10/16/2016

DC Estate Winery is a newer wedding venue on the Illinois and Wisconsin state line. The winery is absolutely beautiful for both a ceremony and reception. My husband and I had a church wedding and chose to use the winery for our reception. We could not be happier with our decision. When you book the winery you also get a wedding coordinator - Tia, who literally does all the planning and organizing for you. The day of the wedding I did not have to think about a thing. She set up all the tables, decorations, cigar bar, dessert table, bar, etc for our event. She does an amazing job and the venue looked absolutely stunning when my husband and I arrived after our ceremony. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family about our wedding venue. DC Estate has the perfect mix of elegance and romance. The winery has a reception hall that is indoors but with doors that surround the entire room as well as an outdoor patio for cocktails hour and a beautiful outdoor space for ceremonies with a gorgeous pond as the backdrop. I would recommend this venue to any bride. My husband and I truly had a fairytale wedding with DC Estate Winery and the help of Tia.

Sent on 08/31/2015