306 Millburn Ave., Millburn, NJ 07041 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment

D Boy Entertainment is committed to providing upbeat, sophisticated entertainment customized to meet our clients’ individual needs. We recognize that our clients are unique individuals with varying requests. During the affair, the enjoyment and involvement of the guests is our #1 priority. From cocktail hour to the dance floor, the music at your event will come to life with our outstanding, professional musicians, bands, disc jockeys, and specialty acts. Our company is comprised of professional entertainers with years of industry-related experience. They work together to provide professional, live, interactive entertainment.

Our multi-media lighting and visual experts produce some of the finest luminaries in the industry. We provide all of the interactive media design and production necessary to get the job done. By offering the latest in digital and intelligent lighting systems, our events provide high impact and multi-sensory interaction. D Boy Entertainment utilizes a vast variety of resources to customize entertainment for your affair. We are continuously exploring and expanding what is upcoming and available in the industry so that we are able to provide you with cutting edge innovations in our entertainment services. The result is a unique event to remember, which could not be made possible by any other company.

Follow DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment on

DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 1
DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 2

Kaitlin Carroll · Married on 01/04/2019

Thank you DJ!

DBoy Ent gets 5 stars all around and was a pleasure to work with! DJ first had us fill out a few forms to get an idea of what kind of music I was looking for and made my life 10x easier with the wedding planning. He basically took care of everything music related from start to finish.I had numerous people that attended my wedding come up to me mid reception to tell me how much they liked our DJ. I would recommend DBoy ent to anyone who is looking for an easy process, and hard workers who are committed to making your wedding fun and memorable! I also booked the pianist, saxaphonist and percussionist through them which were an absolute hit. Thank you DJ for your all of your commitment, hard work and expertise that you contributed to help create the most perfect wedding night!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 3

Cheyanne · Married on 11/11/2018

My mom went to a benefit where DBoy Entertainment was DJing and as soon as I got engaged, she recommended him. I gave him a call and he was nothing but helpful from that day on. His prices are more than reasonable, he was soooooo helpful through the whole planning process! He was nothing but amazing at the wedding and made everyone actually want to be out on the dance floor! I would highly highly recommend him to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Stephanie

stephanie goffredo · Married on 10/05/2018

Happy Party Crowd

My family and friends are always looking for a good time and DJ Anthony from DBoy Ent. did not disappoint! From the beginning, it was easy to pick when and where I needed music and what kind of music I was looking for for different times of the day. The playlist for the reception was exactly what I had hoped for, a mixture of older songs and newer songs, to appeal to all our guests. The photobooth was an awesome addition that our guests had a lot of fun with. It was great to have an attendant there to assist with the booth. The night was an awesome party and I'm so happy with DBoy Entertainment!

Sent on 10/21/2018

DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,249.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• 306 Millburn Ave. Millburn, 07041 See on map