About LEM Entertainment

Celebrations created your way!

LEM Entertainment is an Event Entertainment company based out of Northern NJ. LEM provides Professional DJ services, Photo Booth rentals and Lighting to make your wedding day celebration come to life.
LEM thrives on meeting and exceeding your entertainment expectations through Careful Planning, Experience, Excellent Service, Attention to Detail and of course Great Music. Our #1 goal is to make your event unlike any other. We will work with you one on one to personally plan and customize every aspect of your entertainment to ensure it reflects your personality, your ideas and your vision.

The LEM belief is that every celebration is unique and every client is different. Having Said that, we do not provide standard packages. We provide a custom entertainment package designed specifically for you and your event. If you would like music only, or something more custom such as, Intelligent Lighting Design, Ambient LED Uplighting, Custom Monograms/Name on the dance floor or even Plasma Video Screens, we will work hand in hand with you to create the perfect entertainment package and atmosphere that fits your budget. LEM has performed hundreds Weddings and events throughout the area’s top venues. We have the most talented DJ’s and MC’s both in English and Spanish.

Give us a call and let’s talk about your upcoming event and bring your vision to reality. You won’t regret your decision if you do!!!!!!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (11)
Photobooth (7)
Flat Screen (4)
Projector (3)

If you are looking for ‘Weddings done your Way’ than look no further because Jose is your guy! Jose is in a class all of his own. When we started our DJ search we knew exactly what we wanted for our DJ/MC. We spent A LOT of time researching the right entertainment professional/company to be a part of our wedding. We met and spoke to MANY DJ’s and let’s face in the end they all really offer the same things, but what they don’t offer is that instant connection and vibe. From the moment I spoke on the phone Jose was filled with enthusiasm and knowledge. I knew I wanted him after our call (I just didn't tell him). When we met with Jose we were impressed, and right away we clicked. Jose understood exactly the vision we had for our wedding day, but it was his charm, and “don’t worry, I got you, I got this” mentality that really won our business.
From our WhatsApp conversations, our planning sessions, Jose’s ability to fast-forward us into the future of what wedding day would feel like got us more excited, counting down the days, every time.
Jose, now that David and I are back and settling into married life, I just wanted to take the time to personally thank you again for being a big part of our wedding.…thank you for always making me feel like a friend and not just a client. Thank you for the AMAZING work you did in helping us create the wedding celebration we had envisioned. Our wedding was so special and beautiful, we couldn't have asked for more. You really made the day special for us and we truly felt that it was a joyous celebration by the manner in which you celebrated with us. We were so honored to have you be a part of our day.. and we are so happy we found you to be a part of our love story!
Thanks for playing such an important part in our memorable event which we will cherish forever! #MakingMemories

Profile Picture Maria D , 3/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I loved working with LEM Entertainment. Our wedding was on Oct 28, 2017. Nick and his team are amazing!! My husband and I met with several dj's before meeting with LEM Entertainment. My husbands co-worker recommended LEM because he had worked with them before and had a great experience. After speaking with Nick on the phone we knew he was the right DJ for us. He was super accommodating and knowledgeable. The website interface is amazing. You are able to add songs you want played, songs you do not want played, and tons of other things. Nick has a great personality and voice and it came through throughout the reception. It seems he knew just the right song to keep the guests dancing. Throughout the process the team at LEM Entertainment was professional, organized, responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. They really know what they are doing and do not let anything fall through the cracks. I have only the most positive things to say about LEM Entertainmet and recommend them wholeheartedly. Thank you LEM Entertainment for an amazing wedding day!

Profile Picture leila, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews