DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Sami
    Sami T. Getting married on 07/31/2022

Engagement Party!!

You can't go wrong picking DBoy Entertainment. As soon as the music started playing no one left the dance floor. Everyone raved how much fun they had and how the music was great!! I highly recommend booking DBoy Entertainment for your event! You truly will not be disappointed.
    Rebecca A. Married on 05/14/2022

Couldn’t have asked for better!!!

We can not thank D Boy Entertainment enough for making our day so special. We gave them free range to chose songs and they absolutely killed it. Our guest are still talking about it today. They were extremely professional and we will definitely be using them for future events.
    Katy M. Married on 04/22/2022

An amazing night! Thank you!!

We had to wait/ postpone our wedding because of Corona Virus. DJ was nothing but helpful every step of the way. He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. He listened and guided us through the process and especially the day of. He made sure all of our needs were met. All the music he provided was perfect and everyone who attended including us had the time of our lives. We keep saying it was well worth the wait, and it truly was.

The photo booth was spot on and now we can have those pictures and memories forever.

Also the percussionist was amazing. It was definitely a wonderful added touch and he did an amazing job. Highly recommend.

10 out of 10 recommend all around.

Thank you for providing an epic service for us. We will never forget this day

Katy and Rob.
    Jennifer C. Married on 03/25/2022

Looking for a reason to have another party!!!

Well worth the money! Would recommend DJ for any type of party!!
  • Shay
    Shay H. Married on 01/07/2022

Amazing Experience!

Absolutely amazing experience! DJ was willing to work with us when we changed our date and was helpful through the day! He helped to keep the day running smooth and kept everyone on the dancefloor all night. He checked in with us after cake cutting to see if there was anything else we would like to hear. This is the third wedding DJ has done for our wedding and I can promise we would not use anyone else. Hiring DJ took a lot of stress off a very stressful wedding planning process.
    Stacey B. Married on 01/06/2022

Willing to make accommodations due to COVID

We truly appreciated DJ's willingness to help us execute our special day in a very meaningful way. He didn’t hesitate to help us figure out what could work when we decided to pivot and pushed me in all the right ways to make sure the event went off without a hitch.
  • Erica
    Erica P. Married on 12/03/2021

So much fun!

I am so happy we choose DBoy Entertainment. They were so energetic and really got everyone on the dance floor. They listened to the kind of vibe we wanted and didn't play anything we didn't want. Everyone that attended our wedding said how much fun they had dancing. Highly recommend DBoy for any event that's looking for a fun, exciting, and entertaining time!
  • Kervan
    Kervan R. Married on 11/13/2021

Couldn't have gotten a better DJ!

DJ was an amazing part of our wedding and we couldn't be happier! From helping us with the flow of our wedding, to being flexible and adjusting to everything we had planned, he was phenomenal! The one thing that we appreciated the most was going up to our guests and making sure they were having a good time and interacting with them personally off the dancefloor. It made everyone feel so comfortable and made the party even more lively!
    Shaina Married on 11/05/2021

Incredible Music

Dboy Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a great time. Guests are still talking about the music selection from our wedding. Thank you for an unforgettable night!
  • Kiera
    Kiera L. Married on 09/25/2021

Best Wedding DJ

Anthony did an awesome job DJ’ing our wedding. I received multiple compliments on how great he did, and he is brought up in most conversations about our wedding! People were on the dance floor the entire night- he really knew how to work the crowd. DJ Priore was helpful throughout the entire planning process and is extremely organized. It was great to work with them, would definitely recommend!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/24/2021

Your DJ search stops here!

DBoy entertainment is nothing but top notch. Planning the music was a breeze with them. They are timely, professional, competent and available for any questions/details leading up to your event. In addition, they also have questions for you to ensure they provide the best experience.

On our wedding day, our DJ, also named DJ, was there early setting up and making sure everything was perfect. I had many small details that were personally necessary. DJ executed every one of them that day and was enthusiastic about it. He was on top of organizing the wedding party for the ceremony and reception intro, which was so helpful and worry free. During the reception, he was on point and kept the party going the entire wedding. The music was amazing! We all danced so much. Even grandma Joan was on the dance floor!

In short, DBoy entertainment is part of your planning, plays music that reflects the vibe of your party, and keeps everyone dancing. We highly recommend them.
  • Mike
    Mike H. Married on 09/18/2021

Extremely talented DJ

DJ came highly recommended to us from family and friends. We had him DJ our daughters Sweet 16 party and he did an outstanding job! The girls were dancing all night and the music was exactly what they wanted. He has every style of music you would want for a party! I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ for their party!
  • Ivona
    Ivona D. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing is an understatement!

Danny (DJ) went above and beyond. Once I spoke with him over the phone, I knew I found our entertainment. We originally had a Covid wedding, but DJ was so flexible and positive and we finally made our dream wedding happen this past weekend. I highly recommend this company - they’re energetic, positive, responsive, and deliver!
    Valerie P. Married on 08/20/2021

What a fun party thanks to D Boy!

I have known DJ from D Boy Entertainment for many years, and I feel lucky for that because I didn't have to look very far in my search for entertainment for my Big Day.  DJ was awesome about playing the music and setting the vibe that my husband and I wanted, and also adjusting on our wedding night to anything that needed to.  He was awesome to work with!  The percussionist and photo booth were fun additions to our party and it was so much easier for us to just work with one company for all three things.
  • Debb
    Debb F. Married on 08/14/2021

Above and beyond

The dj rescheduled as we rescheduled and gave us everything we wanted. He made sure our day went perfect and I am forever grateful for it. Everyone loved the entertainment and the photo booth as well!
    Debb S. Married on 08/14/2021

A fun time

Dboy Entertainment went above and beyond for our event. Great effects and on top of everything1
    Anthony S. Married on 08/14/2021

Greatest night ever

I can't tell you how happy I was with DBoy Entertainment. They made the night fun and kept the party going from the start of the reception to the end. There was not a time I wasn't on the dance floor unless I was doing groom things like taking pictures or cutting the cake or eating dinner. The energy was so great that night that one of the bartenders said this was one of the best nights he had ever seen in his career. Definitely would use them again.
    Katie Married on 07/10/2021

DJ was amazing!!

He really listened to our suggestions and nailed what we were looking for - the night turned out even better than we had hoped. We had our wedding on a boat and I was worried people wouldn’t dance because the dance floor was on a different level than the seating/dinner, but he had everyone dancing. Lots of compliments from our guests on the music selection. I’d definitely hire him for another party!
    Ariel B. Married on 07/04/2021

Fantastic DJ

We hired DJ to DJ our wedding back in 2019 for our 2020 wedding. That was postponed and there was no issues with rescheduling or with our contract. DJ was so easy to work with, communication is phenomenal, and his prices are very affordable! We were able to add percussion (definitely recommend) and photo booth without breaking the bank. DJ made sure he played music for everyone and kept people dancing. Highly recommend !
    Samantha F. Married on 07/02/2021

Best DJ Ever

DJ was great throughout the whole process and wedding night. He made it super easy and non-stressful for us as the bride and groom which was amazing. The night of he also had the entire wedding engaged and on the dance floor. We got compliments all night on the song selection and DJ worked well with us to make sure songs we wanted were played. All the pictures from the photo booth were amazing and came out crystal clear! Highly recommend 10/10!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Music, Amazing time, Amazing person

DJ djed our wedding 6/26/21 at Waterloo Village in Stanhope, NJ. My husband and I knew we wanted him to do our wedding because we experienced his talents at my cousin's wedding and at my brother in law and sister in law's wedding; everything about the music on these two days were memorable. Through all of our conversations, DJ was able to listen to our vision and put together the perfect playlist of music for our day. During our cocktail hour and in between courses, he played the perfect collection of country music that not only complimented our venue but my husband and I as a couple. DJ also kept my father daughter dance a surprise since my father wanted it to be a surprise and of course the tears were falling when I heard the song! When it was time to open the dance floor, DJ played the perfect range of music styles since we enjoy all genres of music. He played everything from a few oldies, 70s rock, today's pop and rock, and some EDM tunes added in! Every guest came to the dance floor multiple times, including the older crowd. Personally, I was on the dance floor the entire night along with my bridesmaids and close friends. As an added touch, I asked DJ to play I'm Shipping Up To Boston by DropKick Murphy's so I could Irish Step Dance in front of my family and guests. All of our guests spoke highly of the music choices and were really happy to have the chance to dance the night away. Thank you DJ for making our night a dream come true!
    Jacquelyn P. Married on 06/19/2021

The best dj around!!

I found that the dj is the most important part for a wedding and I knew I had to find someone that was organized and on top of everything. So I found Dj the dj was a perfect fit and he was truly AMAZING. When I wasn’t sure about something I asked him what I should do and he gave me great input. Everyone at my wedding was SO happy with him and he got amazing reviews from my whole family. He was truly the perfect fit for my barn themed wedding, he nailed it!!! If you are looking for a dj I would highly recommend him!!!! My wedding would not have been such a great time without him!
  • Adine
    Adine B. Married on 05/29/2021

Will Definitely Hire Again!

DJ Danny was the DJ at my 35th Birthday Party. He was super friendly... and FUN, and all of my guests loved him. He kept everyone entertained all night, and his music selection was awesome! Highly recommend!
    Jason P. Married on 05/08/2021

Top notch everything - amazingly thoughtful thanks every respect

Our wedding was perfect. Life threw some curveballs at us but DJ made sure everything was perfect. . His priority is to make sure everything goes smoothly and that everyone is happy. He succeeded!! We had an amazing wedding they would not have been the same with any other DJ.
    Kate L. Married on 03/04/2021

Awesome DJ

DJ the DJ was amazing!! He played songs that kept the party on the dance floor all night. He was easy to work with and made the evening go so smoothly! I highly recommend him.