DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment Reviews

DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 4
DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 5

Kate Lissy · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Awesome DJ

DJ the DJ was amazing!! He played songs that kept the party on the dance floor all night. He was easy to work with and made the evening go so smoothly! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Tena

Tena Elman · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Two Brides approve this message!!

My wife and I could not have been happier with choosing D.Boy Entertainment!! The owner, DJ, made great recommendations based on our needs and venue, and we really felt taken care of. From the contract to music selections to payment to coordinating every detail, everything went seamlessly and took a lot less time than we had imagined. Frank, our DJ, was fantastic and really read the room all night. I heard from many guests that this was the best DJ they had at a wedding, and we happen to agree. :) There were so many add-ons to choose from, but we went with the photo booth and uplighting. Highly recommend both - especially the uplighting if you are in a ballroom. Made the room feel bigger and of course more like a party once dinner was over. We left that night with a USB containing all photos taken that night. It was really special, since the photographer we hired wasn't physically able to photograph all of our guests. 12/10 recommend these guys!! And coming from two detail-orientated brides, we think that holds extra water!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Michelle Medwid · Married on 10/11/2019

First class

Danny was extremely helpful and provided amazing service. It was great meeting him prior to the wedding to discuss our music selections and timeline for the day. During the wedding he kept everyone engaged and dancing. His many years of experience were truly evident as our day was seamless. Our wedding was amazing and we couldn’t have done it without him!! Thanks!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Gustafson · Married on 10/06/2019

Highly recommend

Thanks to Danny of DBoy entertainment our wedding was a blast! Communication and pricing was straightforward and easily arranged. Danny made sure to accommodate our music and ceremony preferences as well as make sure our family and friends felt involved in the party after the ceremony. We could not have asked for a better/ easier DJ experience! Highly reccomend!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • James

James Lowry · Married on 09/23/2019

Great DJ and Photo Booth Make a 50th bday Excellent !

My wife, Theresa, and I were extremely happy with the excellent customer service provided. Most importantly, we had a blast celebrating my 50th birthday with an awesome DJ that led some line dances and played great music. The hidden gem that DJ recommended was a photo booth that was simply but the best photo booth anyone attending the party has seen through many weddings, celebrations, etc. We have many photos from camera phones but the photos from the photo booth crush them because the lighting and operator retake photos until the group says "Yes" ! Thank you so much for providing a fabulous memory too some great music !!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 6

Theresa Lowry · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome!

Anthony and Joe were absolutely amazing. Great music got everyone up and dancing. The photo booth was the best photo booth I've seen and was a huge hit. I highly recommend DBoy Entertainment.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 7

Nicole Pelosi · Married on 09/05/2019

Out of this world!

Danny was AMAZING! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family, in fact, I already have. Beyond professional. Beyond friendly. Beyond perfect.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jaclyn Salant · Married on 07/13/2019

My experience was awesome

I used dj for my bridal shower and wedding after party and loved my experience. The music was awesome and he really understood the crowd and get everyone up and dancing.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Everyone loved it!!

Everyone complemented him and loved it. We were hesitant during the reception because he was playing songs we did not love - we specifically asked for no "club"-style mixes and he played a lot of those- but the crowd definitely responded positively and the dance floor was crowded all night, so we cannot really complain. The next morning everyone complemented the DJ!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2019

The Best in the Biz 🎉

Dj has been amazing from the beginning! Always there when you need him, for anything wedding related! He was more than patient with me and my procrastination! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Bruscianelli · Married on 06/22/2019

Great music... great entertainment

Dj was fun, knew how to please the crowd... his uplighting helped set the ambiance .. definitely recommend

Sent on 06/29/2019

Tamara Krikorian · Married on 06/17/2019

Simply the best!

Truly made senior prom and our senior events so memorable! So easy to work with and totally professional. Easily coordinated with other vendors and were always responsive to any questions. They were as excited for our events as we were! They went out of their way to make sure each event was a success. All the kids were dancing and having a great time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ryan Templeton · Married on 06/02/2019

Perfect wedding!

Everything was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have been happier with the service provided! Thanks again!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Nicole Portee · Married on 05/18/2019

Surprise 60th Birthday Party

I had the best experience and am thankful for having D Boy as entertainment for my Mother’s surprise 60th. DJ was very accommodating, professional and friendly. Frank had everyone on the dance floor all night and definitely made it a party to remember. Would recommend their services again and again...

Sent on 05/20/2019

Mark Montesano · Married on 05/10/2019

Frank did a great job for our wedding

Frank was awesome and many guests made a point to say how great he was. He had great energy and really good song selections.

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly recommend

Would 10/10 recommend Dj. He had everyone out on the dance floor before dinner was even served. Got multiple compliments on the percussionist and dancing on the clouds as well. My dance floor was never empty and that’s just the way I wanted it. He was beyond professional and listened to every detail to make sure it was perfect for us.

DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 8
  • Scott

Scott Luftglass · Married on 05/06/2019

Great Experience!

We are so glad we hired D Boy! Kept the party going and the energy up! DJ is absolutely terrific, and our playlist was exactly what we wanted. All of our guests had a great time.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Melissa Romelli · Married on 04/26/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

DJ is super easy to work with and is a natural entertainer. My even was a fundraising benefit and he had everyone involved trying to help us raise as much money as possible while also playing fantastic music and keeping everyone entertained.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Aronson Estreicher · Married on 04/05/2019

Best DJ Ever

We used DJ for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah and highly recommend him. He is easy to work with, responsive and kept the party going (even through a fire alarm) He is prepared and had resources and ideas when I wasn't sure what to do. He's a great guy and will be using him for our other daughter's party!

• Mauri

Mauri Arti · Married on 03/09/2019

Made our special night truly special

If you want your special night to be special, Hire the professional DJ's at DBoy Ent! They'll set the vibe right and keep the party going. Me and my family where very happy with their DJ/Lighting services. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/28/2019

Kaitlin Carroll · Married on 01/04/2019

Thank you DJ!

DBoy Ent gets 5 stars all around and was a pleasure to work with! DJ first had us fill out a few forms to get an idea of what kind of music I was looking for and made my life 10x easier with the wedding planning. He basically took care of everything music related from start to finish.I had numerous people that attended my wedding come up to me mid reception to tell me how much they liked our DJ. I would recommend DBoy ent to anyone who is looking for an easy process, and hard workers who are committed to making your wedding fun and memorable! I also booked the pianist, saxaphonist and percussionist through them which were an absolute hit. Thank you DJ for your all of your commitment, hard work and expertise that you contributed to help create the most perfect wedding night!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 9

Cheyanne · Married on 11/11/2018

My mom went to a benefit where DBoy Entertainment was DJing and as soon as I got engaged, she recommended him. I gave him a call and he was nothing but helpful from that day on. His prices are more than reasonable, he was soooooo helpful through the whole planning process! He was nothing but amazing at the wedding and made everyone actually want to be out on the dance floor! I would highly highly recommend him to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Stephanie

stephanie goffredo · Married on 10/05/2018

Happy Party Crowd

My family and friends are always looking for a good time and DJ Anthony from DBoy Ent. did not disappoint! From the beginning, it was easy to pick when and where I needed music and what kind of music I was looking for for different times of the day. The playlist for the reception was exactly what I had hoped for, a mixture of older songs and newer songs, to appeal to all our guests. The photobooth was an awesome addition that our guests had a lot of fun with. It was great to have an attendant there to assist with the booth. The night was an awesome party and I'm so happy with DBoy Entertainment!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Ronnie · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ was very responsive and committed to making our party a success. His team, Kristen, in particular, was a joy to work with. Could read us from our limited song choices and added to the list, appropriately. I would use DJ again without a hesitation!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Liz Sianozecki · Married on 09/22/2018

So much fun

DJ came highly recommended by my best friend. From the beginning, he was easy to get in touch with, responsive, and very helpful. DJ passed along several forms for us to fill out to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted. And he was even patient when we needed extra time! DJ called me a few days before our wedding to confirm everything once more, offered suggestions, and spoke from experience. My brother-in-law then threw DJ for a huge loop when he provided a CD of traditional Polish music an hour before our wedding was set to begin. DJ did such a wonderful job of incorporating the Polish songs that no one even suspected they were added at the last minute! DJ went above and beyond for us during our reception, constantly checking in and even getting drinks for us from the bar! He had great energy and was a pleasure to work with. I would certainly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2018