DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment Reviews

DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 2
DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 3

Kate Lissy · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Awesome DJ

DJ the DJ was amazing!! He played songs that kept the party on the dance floor all night. He was easy to work with and made the evening go so smoothly! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Michelle Medwid · Getting married on 10/11/2019

First class

Danny was extremely helpful and provided amazing service. It was great meeting him prior to the wedding to discuss our music selections and timeline for the day. During the wedding he kept everyone engaged and dancing. His many years of experience were truly evident as our day was seamless. Our wedding was amazing and we couldn’t have done it without him!! Thanks!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Jaclyn Salant · Married on 07/13/2019

My experience was awesome

I used dj for my bridal shower and wedding after party and loved my experience. The music was awesome and he really understood the crowd and get everyone up and dancing.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Everyone loved it!!

Everyone complemented him and loved it. We were hesitant during the reception because he was playing songs we did not love - we specifically asked for no "club"-style mixes and he played a lot of those- but the crowd definitely responded positively and the dance floor was crowded all night, so we cannot really complain. The next morning everyone complemented the DJ!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2019

The Best in the Biz 🎉

Dj has been amazing from the beginning! Always there when you need him, for anything wedding related! He was more than patient with me and my procrastination! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Bruscianelli · Married on 06/22/2019

Great music... great entertainment

Dj was fun, knew how to please the crowd... his uplighting helped set the ambiance .. definitely recommend

Sent on 06/29/2019

Tamara Krikorian · Married on 06/17/2019

Simply the best!

Truly made senior prom and our senior events so memorable! So easy to work with and totally professional. Easily coordinated with other vendors and were always responsive to any questions. They were as excited for our events as we were! They went out of their way to make sure each event was a success. All the kids were dancing and having a great time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ryan Templeton · Married on 06/02/2019

Perfect wedding!

Everything was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have been happier with the service provided! Thanks again!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Nicole Portee · Married on 05/18/2019

Surprise 60th Birthday Party

I had the best experience and am thankful for having D Boy as entertainment for my Mother’s surprise 60th. DJ was very accommodating, professional and friendly. Frank had everyone on the dance floor all night and definitely made it a party to remember. Would recommend their services again and again...

Sent on 05/20/2019

Mark Montesano · Married on 05/10/2019

Frank did a great job for our wedding

Frank was awesome and many guests made a point to say how great he was. He had great energy and really good song selections.

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly recommend

Would 10/10 recommend Dj. He had everyone out on the dance floor before dinner was even served. Got multiple compliments on the percussionist and dancing on the clouds as well. My dance floor was never empty and that’s just the way I wanted it. He was beyond professional and listened to every detail to make sure it was perfect for us.

DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 4
  • Scott

Scott Luftglass · Married on 05/06/2019

Great Experience!

We are so glad we hired D Boy! Kept the party going and the energy up! DJ is absolutely terrific, and our playlist was exactly what we wanted. All of our guests had a great time.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Melissa Romelli · Married on 04/26/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

DJ is super easy to work with and is a natural entertainer. My even was a fundraising benefit and he had everyone involved trying to help us raise as much money as possible while also playing fantastic music and keeping everyone entertained.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Aronson Estreicher · Married on 04/05/2019

Best DJ Ever

We used DJ for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah and highly recommend him. He is easy to work with, responsive and kept the party going (even through a fire alarm) He is prepared and had resources and ideas when I wasn't sure what to do. He's a great guy and will be using him for our other daughter's party!

Kaitlin Carroll · Married on 01/04/2019

Thank you DJ!

DBoy Ent gets 5 stars all around and was a pleasure to work with! DJ first had us fill out a few forms to get an idea of what kind of music I was looking for and made my life 10x easier with the wedding planning. He basically took care of everything music related from start to finish.I had numerous people that attended my wedding come up to me mid reception to tell me how much they liked our DJ. I would recommend DBoy ent to anyone who is looking for an easy process, and hard workers who are committed to making your wedding fun and memorable! I also booked the pianist, saxaphonist and percussionist through them which were an absolute hit. Thank you DJ for your all of your commitment, hard work and expertise that you contributed to help create the most perfect wedding night!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 5

Cheyanne · Married on 11/11/2018

My mom went to a benefit where DBoy Entertainment was DJing and as soon as I got engaged, she recommended him. I gave him a call and he was nothing but helpful from that day on. His prices are more than reasonable, he was soooooo helpful through the whole planning process! He was nothing but amazing at the wedding and made everyone actually want to be out on the dance floor! I would highly highly recommend him to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Stephanie

stephanie goffredo · Married on 10/05/2018

Happy Party Crowd

My family and friends are always looking for a good time and DJ Anthony from DBoy Ent. did not disappoint! From the beginning, it was easy to pick when and where I needed music and what kind of music I was looking for for different times of the day. The playlist for the reception was exactly what I had hoped for, a mixture of older songs and newer songs, to appeal to all our guests. The photobooth was an awesome addition that our guests had a lot of fun with. It was great to have an attendant there to assist with the booth. The night was an awesome party and I'm so happy with DBoy Entertainment!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Ronnie · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ was very responsive and committed to making our party a success. His team, Kristen, in particular, was a joy to work with. Could read us from our limited song choices and added to the list, appropriately. I would use DJ again without a hesitation!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Liz Sianozecki · Married on 09/22/2018

So much fun

DJ came highly recommended by my best friend. From the beginning, he was easy to get in touch with, responsive, and very helpful. DJ passed along several forms for us to fill out to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted. And he was even patient when we needed extra time! DJ called me a few days before our wedding to confirm everything once more, offered suggestions, and spoke from experience. My brother-in-law then threw DJ for a huge loop when he provided a CD of traditional Polish music an hour before our wedding was set to begin. DJ did such a wonderful job of incorporating the Polish songs that no one even suspected they were added at the last minute! DJ went above and beyond for us during our reception, constantly checking in and even getting drinks for us from the bar! He had great energy and was a pleasure to work with. I would certainly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/19/2018

DJ is a real pleasure to work with. He’s flexible and helpful. He loves what he does and that shows through when he is working an event. He does multiple events with our organization every year and we will continue to use his services.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2018

DJ was the best! When we met with him, we knew right off the bat that we would use DBoyent! He was very helpful and answered all of our questions without hesitation! On the day of the wedding he went above and beyond to make sure our guests were having the best time... which they all were because they talked about it. I would recommend DJ not only for weddings but for any music needs!! Thank you DJ for killing it! We appreciate you :)

Sent on 06/06/2018

karen · Married on 05/28/2018

DJ was one of the highlights of our event. There were a lot of moving parts during the ceremony and the party and he lead the way - and made sure everything was flawless. Thanks DJ- anyone would be lucky to have you at their event.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Caitlin · Married on 03/30/2018

DBOY entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding a few weeks ago. He did a great job feeling out the crowd and played music for all ages. The dance floor was packed all night long and everyone raved about how awesome the music being played was. I would highly recommend him for any upcoming events you need a dj for!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Monica · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Priore of DBoy Ent was so great to work with- flexible, professional and above all FUN! Thanks to him, he set just the right vibe for our party. Everyone enjoyed themselves and we can't wait for our next opportunity to work with DBoy!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment 6

Juli · Married on 03/24/2018

I highly recommend using DJ Priore! We were repeat customers, having used him several years ago for our son's Bar Mitzvah. He is so easy to work with and is quick to respond to questions or concerns. At our son's event, DJ played so many games with the kids, as our son is not a fan of dancing. The kids seemed to love all of the activities.

When it came to choosing a DJ for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah, there was not even a question as to who we were going to use. DJ is professional, reliable and a great price!

DJ is also very helpful in regard to the pace and timing of the event. He had great suggestions, for the candle lighting, hora and the prayers over the challah.

We have attended several other events where DJ worked as well. He always brings his "A" game. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/28/2018