DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment Reviews

86 | Millburn, NJ

86 Reviews for DBoy Ent. / DBoy Entertainment

Stacey Brown · Getting married on 01/06/2022

Willing to make accommodations due to COVID

We truly appreciated DJ's willingness to help us execute our special day in a very meaningful way. He didn’t hesitate to help us figure out what could work when we decided to pivot and pushed me in all the right ways to make sure the event went off without a hitch.

Sent on 07/13/2020

Kate Lissy · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Awesome DJ

DJ the DJ was amazing!! He played songs that kept the party on the dance floor all night. He was easy to work with and made the evening go so smoothly! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Tena

Tena Elman · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Two Brides approve this message!!

My wife and I could not have been happier with choosing D.Boy Entertainment!! The owner, DJ, made great recommendations based on our needs and venue, and we really felt taken care of. From the contract to music selections to payment to coordinating every detail, everything went seamlessly and took a lot less time than we had imagined. Frank, our DJ, was fantastic and really read the room all night. I heard from many guests that this was the best DJ they had at a wedding, and we happen to agree. :) There were so many add-ons to choose from, but we went with the photo booth and uplighting. Highly recommend both - especially the uplighting if you are in a ballroom. Made the room feel bigger and of course more like a party once dinner was over. We left that night with a USB containing all photos taken that night. It was really special, since the photographer we hired wasn't physically able to photograph all of our guests. 12/10 recommend these guys!! And coming from two detail-orientated brides, we think that holds extra water!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • W

William Powers · Married on 01/04/2020

Perfect DJ for a Perfect Wedding - Highly Recommend

Wow – DJ Priore and team are true professionals and the best in the business. DJ made our wedding a wonderful experience and constantly was there for us with any questions. We had a quick turnaround for our wedding, but he ensured he was able to make it perfect for us.
    Listen to any and all of his suggestions – he completely knows what he’s talking about, but he’s also not afraid to listen to any ideas from the bride/groom either. He also listened to our parents during the wedding day to make sure all requests were heard.
    I could go on for hours listing his positive qualities, but I would 100% recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ to make an incredible wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Abby

Abby Nagel · Married on 12/10/2019

Excellent time was had by all. D Boy Entertainment had my daughter's bat mitzvah rocking from start to finish!

DJ is a consummate professional. He was able to provide the music, atmosphere and fun for my daughter's special day. He listened to all of our requests, periodically checked in with us throughout the reception to make sure we met all of the requests we had were met and kept the kids happy and entertained throughout the reception. We could not have been happier with DBoy Entertainment. We have already booked him for our youngest daughter's bat mitzvah!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing! Dance floor was never empty!

We had DJ for our wedding and he was great! We have not stopped hearing about how amazing the music was and how the dance floor was never empty! He not only made sure the music was perfect and that people were dancing, but he was constantly making sure everything was going as we had planned and that most of all, we were having fun and enjoying our wedding! He is extremely personable and you feel like you know him from the second you speak with him! I felt so comfortable after our first conversation and immediately knew that he was passionate about what he does and truly takes pride in making sure the music is perfectly suited for the occasion (which it was)! I highly recommend DJ and would definitely use him again!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Nicole Bauer · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding DJ

You cannot have your wedding or event without the help of DBoy Entertainment! It has been 2 weeks since my wedding and people are still calling and texting me with how much fun they had! All of my guests were up and dancing before dinner was even served! DJ made sure our night moved smoothly and kept us on time and on track for the dinner, cake cutting, bouquet toss, ect! Not to mention the amazing people and equipment he was able to bring with him for the dance floor, dancing on the clouds, and percussion! You need a percussionist...they brought it to the next level! The one thing I could only hope for before my wedding was to truly enjoy it and have fun... I have to say thanks to DJ and his team we did just that! Best night of my life! I wish I could rate them 10 out of 5 stars!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Michelle Medwid · Married on 10/11/2019

First class

Danny was extremely helpful and provided amazing service. It was great meeting him prior to the wedding to discuss our music selections and timeline for the day. During the wedding he kept everyone engaged and dancing. His many years of experience were truly evident as our day was seamless. Our wedding was amazing and we couldn’t have done it without him!! Thanks!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Gustafson · Married on 10/06/2019

Highly recommend

Thanks to Danny of DBoy entertainment our wedding was a blast! Communication and pricing was straightforward and easily arranged. Danny made sure to accommodate our music and ceremony preferences as well as make sure our family and friends felt involved in the party after the ceremony. We could not have asked for a better/ easier DJ experience! Highly reccomend!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • James

James Lowry · Married on 09/23/2019

Great DJ and Photo Booth Make a 50th bday Excellent !

My wife, Theresa, and I were extremely happy with the excellent customer service provided. Most importantly, we had a blast celebrating my 50th birthday with an awesome DJ that led some line dances and played great music. The hidden gem that DJ recommended was a photo booth that was simply but the best photo booth anyone attending the party has seen through many weddings, celebrations, etc. We have many photos from camera phones but the photos from the photo booth crush them because the lighting and operator retake photos until the group says "Yes" ! Thank you so much for providing a fabulous memory too some great music !!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Theresa Lowry · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome!

Anthony and Joe were absolutely amazing. Great music got everyone up and dancing. The photo booth was the best photo booth I've seen and was a huge hit. I highly recommend DBoy Entertainment.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Nicole Pelosi · Married on 09/05/2019

Out of this world!

Danny was AMAZING! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family, in fact, I already have. Beyond professional. Beyond friendly. Beyond perfect.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jaclyn Salant · Married on 07/13/2019

My experience was awesome

I used dj for my bridal shower and wedding after party and loved my experience. The music was awesome and he really understood the crowd and get everyone up and dancing.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Everyone loved it!!

Everyone complemented him and loved it. We were hesitant during the reception because he was playing songs we did not love - we specifically asked for no "club"-style mixes and he played a lot of those- but the crowd definitely responded positively and the dance floor was crowded all night, so we cannot really complain. The next morning everyone complemented the DJ!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2019

The Best in the Biz 🎉

Dj has been amazing from the beginning! Always there when you need him, for anything wedding related! He was more than patient with me and my procrastination! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Bruscianelli · Married on 06/22/2019

Great music... great entertainment

Dj was fun, knew how to please the crowd... his uplighting helped set the ambiance .. definitely recommend

Sent on 06/29/2019

Tamara Krikorian · Married on 06/17/2019

Simply the best!

Truly made senior prom and our senior events so memorable! So easy to work with and totally professional. Easily coordinated with other vendors and were always responsive to any questions. They were as excited for our events as we were! They went out of their way to make sure each event was a success. All the kids were dancing and having a great time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Ryan Templeton · Married on 06/02/2019

Perfect wedding!

Everything was absolutely perfect and we couldn’t have been happier with the service provided! Thanks again!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Nicole Portee · Married on 05/18/2019

Surprise 60th Birthday Party

I had the best experience and am thankful for having D Boy as entertainment for my Mother’s surprise 60th. DJ was very accommodating, professional and friendly. Frank had everyone on the dance floor all night and definitely made it a party to remember. Would recommend their services again and again...

Sent on 05/20/2019

Mark Montesano · Married on 05/10/2019

Frank did a great job for our wedding

Frank was awesome and many guests made a point to say how great he was. He had great energy and really good song selections.

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly recommend

Would 10/10 recommend Dj. He had everyone out on the dance floor before dinner was even served. Got multiple compliments on the percussionist and dancing on the clouds as well. My dance floor was never empty and that’s just the way I wanted it. He was beyond professional and listened to every detail to make sure it was perfect for us.

• Scott

Scott Luftglass · Married on 05/06/2019

Great Experience!

We are so glad we hired D Boy! Kept the party going and the energy up! DJ is absolutely terrific, and our playlist was exactly what we wanted. All of our guests had a great time.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Melissa Romelli · Married on 04/26/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

DJ is super easy to work with and is a natural entertainer. My even was a fundraising benefit and he had everyone involved trying to help us raise as much money as possible while also playing fantastic music and keeping everyone entertained.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Aronson Estreicher · Married on 04/05/2019

Best DJ Ever

We used DJ for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah and highly recommend him. He is easy to work with, responsive and kept the party going (even through a fire alarm) He is prepared and had resources and ideas when I wasn't sure what to do. He's a great guy and will be using him for our other daughter's party!

• Mauri

Mauri Arti · Married on 03/09/2019

Made our special night truly special

If you want your special night to be special, Hire the professional DJ's at DBoy Ent! They'll set the vibe right and keep the party going. Me and my family where very happy with their DJ/Lighting services. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/28/2019