Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Day 7 Photography

Hi!

I'm Sean, the photographer at Day 7 Photography. Thanks for viewing my page here. I consider myself to be creative, fun, and easy-going. I’m passionate about visual story telling, and I believe that in pictures we remember the exclamation marks of life. Browse this page, check out my main website, or send me an email! I would love to chat with you about your upcoming wedding.

Website - www.day7photography.com

Day 7 Photography 5
Day 7 Photography 6
Day 7 Photography 7

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Sean and his team were really easy to work with. They were great at communicating with us all throughout the process, and Sean had great recommendations on other vendors to work as we were planning our wedding. Even a few months later, everyone has made a point to tell us how beautiful our photos are, and we are so appreciative of Sean and team sharing their talent with us.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Day 7 Photography 13
    Day 7 Photography 14
    Day 7 Photography 15

Amy · Married on 04/07/2018

Sean is absolutely amazing! My husband, Kevin, and I are very shy and awkward behind a camera but you wouldn't guess that from looking at our engagement and wedding photos. Sean was extremely professional and guided us when we were unsure what to do. He was also able to capture every special, natural, and candid moment throughout our big day. Sean was always quick to respond whenever we had questions and made sure we got our photos in a timely manner. If you're not sure which photographer to go with for your engagement or wedding photos - look no further! Day 7 will be sure to give you exactly what you're looking for :)

Sent on 05/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/09/2017

QUALITY: When choosing a photographer, we wanted someone who was able to capture all of the "important" wedding moments, and we found someone who delivered this and so much more. In Sean's photography, we relived the anxious and eager moments of the first-look; we saw what we thought were shy and simple portraits that turned out breathtaking, grand, and simply beautiful; we saw our dearest friends and families celebrating by our sides (and on the dance floor!). We were looking for photos that did not mask or try to artificially enhance the day and we are so delighted to have such authentic, organic, yet jaw-dropping photos. Sean, we can't thank you enough for capturing our precious day filled with laughter, tears, romance, friendship, and happiness. Thank you for giving us so, so, so many gorgeous photos of our dating, engagement and wedding ceremony.

PROFESSIONALISM: When contacting Sean, he consistently responds quickly. He is also extremely flexible. Being long-distance during our engagement, Sean was able to work with us to find a time and place that worked best for my husband and me. And when my husband and I found a different venue from the original venue we wanted to be photographed, Sean happily and unhesitatingly granted our requests! It may not seem much, but we saw his enthusiastic attitude through our challenges and gained so much more respect for Sean.

PHOTOGRAPHER: Sean is so incredibly sweet, gentle, kind and down-to-earth. For shy people like us, we were so fortunate to have Sean not only to capture our story, but to also to genuinely get to know us. We adore him for so many more reasons, but take our word: Sean is one of the most gifted yet humble people we ever met. It would be a mistake to not consider him.

Sent on 05/14/2017

• Capital Wedding Video
    Capital Wedding Video Wedding Videographers

Sean has a unique perspective on wedding photography. He is a very patient person with a keen eye for light. He's also very good at working as part of a team. His photos are excellent and we love working with him.

• Professional Makeup Artist Sylvia Rivera
    Professional Makeup Artist Sylvia Rivera Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sean is a great photographer! I am a professional makeup artist and have worked with the many and the famous. Sean is kind and professional. I loved working with him! His photos are beautiful!