Day 7 Photography

Austin, TX View map
$3,950 Most Popular Price

$3,950 Most Popular Price

Hi!

I'm Sean, the photographer at Day 7 Photography. Thanks for viewing my page here. I consider myself to be creative, fun, and easy-going. I’m passionate about visual story telling, and I believe that in pictures we remember the exclamation marks of life. Browse this page, check out my main website, or send me an email! I would love to chat with you about your upcoming wedding.

Website - www.day7photography.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/day7photography
Email - sean@day7photography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,950

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,950

2nd Shooter

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Anna Married on 06/16/2018
    Sean and his team were really easy to work with. They were great at communicating with us all throughout the process, and Sean had great recommendations on other vendors to work as we were planning our wedding. Even a few months later, everyone has made a point to tell us how beautiful our photos are, and we are so appreciative of Sean and team sharing their talent with us.
    Amy Married on 04/07/2018
    Sean is absolutely amazing! My husband, Kevin, and I are very shy and awkward behind a camera but you wouldn't guess that from looking at our engagement and wedding photos. Sean was extremely professional and guided us when we were unsure what to do. He was also able to capture every special, natural, and candid moment throughout our big day. Sean was always quick to respond whenever we had questions and made sure we got our photos in a timely manner. If you're not sure which photographer to go with for your engagement or wedding photos - look no further! Day 7 will be sure to give you exactly what you're looking for :)
    Sarah Married on 04/09/2017
    QUALITY: When choosing a photographer, we wanted someone who was able to capture all of the "important" wedding moments, and we found someone who delivered this and so much more. In Sean's photography, we relived the anxious and eager moments of the first-look; we saw what we thought were shy and simple portraits that turned out breathtaking, grand, and simply beautiful; we saw our dearest friends and families celebrating by our sides (and on the dance floor!). We were looking for photos that did not mask or try to artificially enhance the day and we are so delighted to have such authentic, organic, yet jaw-dropping photos. Sean, we can't thank you enough for capturing our precious day filled with laughter, tears, romance, friendship, and happiness. Thank you for giving us so, so, so many gorgeous photos of our dating, engagement and wedding ceremony.

PROFESSIONALISM: When contacting Sean, he consistently responds quickly. He is also extremely flexible. Being long-distance during our engagement, Sean was able to work with us to find a time and place that worked best for my husband and me. And when my husband and I found a different venue from the original venue we wanted to be photographed, Sean happily and unhesitatingly granted our requests! It may not seem much, but we saw his enthusiastic attitude through our challenges and gained so much more respect for Sean.

PHOTOGRAPHER: Sean is so incredibly sweet, gentle, kind and down-to-earth. For shy people like us, we were so fortunate to have Sean not only to capture our story, but to also to genuinely get to know us. We adore him for so many more reasons, but take our word: Sean is one of the most gifted yet humble people we ever met. It would be a mistake to not consider him.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Capital Wedding Video Capital Wedding Video Wedding Videographers

Sean has a unique perspective on wedding photography. He is a very patient person with a keen eye for light. He's also very good at working as part of a team. His photos are excellent and we love working with him.

Professional Makeup Artist Sylvia Rivera Professional Makeup Artist Sylvia Rivera Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sean is a great photographer! I am a professional makeup artist and have worked with the many and the famous. Sean is kind and professional. I loved working with him! His photos are beautiful!

Austin, TX, 78752
Location of (Day 7 Photography)

Day 7 Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Day 7 Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Day 7 Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter

What photography styles does Day 7 Photography offer?

Day 7 Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Day 7 Photography offer?

Day 7 Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Day 7 Photography offer for wedding events?

Day 7 Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Day 7 Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Day 7 Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding