Hingham, MA 02043 Map · Phone number

About Dawn Ryan Photography

Wedding and portrait photographer located in Hingham Ma. Contemporary style combining portraiture and photojounalism. To capture all those magical moments and details that make your wedding special. Collections start at $2,850 all include a disk. Photography is what I do full time so my clients get my undivided attention.

0001c
jen and ben
andrew and jess
0001c

16 Reviews for Dawn Ryan Photography

Jamie · Married on 12/07/2013

Throughout my wedding planning journey, Dawn was right there beside me! She was there to answer my questions, and went above and beyond to help secure a location to take pictures if the weather did not cooperate. My engagement pictures were beautiful and I'm so excited to see my wedding pictures! Dawn knew my wedding vision and went right along with my vision to have pictures taken at a Xmas Tree Farm. Even my guests commented at how hard she worked during the ceremony & reception. She was everywhere capturing all of my little details and taking pictures of our guests. She has a calming nature and is one of the most genuine people that I have met. She was just lovely to work with!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

I have known Dawn for about 7 years and have always admired her artistic sense of photography, so it was an easy decision to work with her when my now husband proposed!

Dawn was easy to get in touch with (both via phone and email), met with us more than once (at her office & at our ceremony & reception sites) and was never afraid to give her professional opinion while respecting our requests.

The shots from our wedding day are beyond stunning and we have received many compliments on posed & candid photos. We trusted Dawn's expertise to the extent of not getting a videographer & we don't regret the decision - Dawn captured every moment of our special day in such a beautiful & romantic way. I will use Dawn for future photography events!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Mark · Married on 07/13/2013

My lovely and talented bride-to-be and I interviewed a few photographers for our wedding in Quincy, Mass. During our interview Dawn struck me as very down to earth, sincere and professional. Afterward, in talking with my fiancé, I found that she felt the same way. We basically decided right then to hire her to be our wedding photographer. We were scheduled to interview one more photographer but cancelled the appointment -- that's how comfortable we were with Dawn.

Dawn was prompt at our appointments to check out the venue, etc., always available by phone/email and a joy to work with.

We were very pleased with our photos and the job that Dawn did. She made a very stressful day more bearable and really blended in at the wedding and reception. I honestly do not remember seeing her at the reception but the photos prove beyond any reasonable doubt that she was there. Everyone who has seen the photos comment about not only how bee-ooo-teee-ful my wife is, but that the photos are spectacular.

Oh, I wanted to mention that at least two other photographers would charge $X for their services during the wedding, but if you wanted the images afterward, you would have to pay an additional $Y to get them. Huh? We were a little startled by this but yes, there was an extra charge to get the images so you could make your own copies -- we found that kinda sleazy. I mean, we pay you to take photos, so you take the photos but then you charge us to hand over the photos? What the bleep?!?! Dawn did not do this -- she gave us a disc with all our photos the day we picked the wedding book up from her. Fabulous.

I would definitely recommend Dawn Ryan Photography to anyone looking for a professional, affordable, good-natured photographer for their special event!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Award

Dawn Ryan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance