8141 Kellogg Road, Wichita, KS 67207 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

73 Reviews for Davids Bridal

Shelby · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Spectacular!!

I had my appointment at David's Bridal in Wichita, KS directly after an appointment at a different bridal store in the area. I was not pleased with the dresses I tried on the the previous store and was rather defeated and annoyed leaving the first store. My mom and future sister-in-law of course encouraged me to keep an open mind going into my appointment at David's Bridal. I got there and was immediately greeted, checked-in, and introduced to my consultant, Erin. We started the appointment by looking through their sample dresses and I got to hands on pick the dresses I wanted to try on. I was blown away by the prices of the dresses because I was expecting to spend two or three times the amount of the most expensive dress I picked out. After trying them on and loving one I saw one on an ad that, luckily, they had in store and Erin was able to go get it. I then went back and forth (veil and all) between the two dresses two or three times!! Not once did Erin come across annoyed. She was 100% willing to make whatever happen to help me decide! SHE WAS GREAT!! Needless to say, shopping at David's Bridal completely turned my wedding dress shopping experience around for the best!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

they are so nice, and made finding all my wedding clothes so easy, my dress took one trip and they girls were so ego boosting (lol) i would reccomend this for any bride to be looking for an amazing attire for her wedding. so many options!!!

Sent on 09/08/2015
  • The Mrs R

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

I had a very positive experience with David's Bridal. I had made an appointment to go dress shopping at a Bridal Expo, where I got a $50 off coupon for booking the appointment. I went with the attitude that I probably would not actually find my dress, since it was my first time dress shopping and I was so far out from my date. I ended up finding the dress in one of the first three I tried on! The price was excellent and my consultant was awesome. I went on an weeknight and I highly recommend that. I was the only bride in the store and had the complete attention of my consultant and any other staff there. They made everything run smoothly and I also got another $50 off of my dress from a sale that was not supposed to start until that weekend (they went ahead and credited it for me anyway). With that same sale I was able to get my veil for 10% off. Even after buying my dress the consultants have been very good at calling me regularly to check to see how everything was going.

Sent on 09/24/2013