Virginia Beach, VA 23455 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About David Schwartz Photography

David Schwartz Photography is a boutique wedding photography business specializing in international and domestic weddings. His studio has been published in multiple magazines and received national awards from Kodak and the Professional Photographer Association. His weddings in the Tidewater area have been featured in many blogs which cover the United States. He has also taught wedding and portrait photography to photographers throughout the country. He continues to work as a Virginia Beach Wedding Photography, Hindu Wedding Photographer, Indian Wedding Photography, Richmond Wedding Photographer, Williamsburg Wedding Photographer, Washington DC Wedding, Suffolk Wedding Photographer, Destination Wedding Photographer, Charlottesville Wedding Photographer, Houston Wedding Photographer, Awarded 2012 and 2011 Top Wedding Photographer by Wedding Wire

757-639-5124

mountvernonweddingphotographywhalen070

• Real Weddings 37

53 Reviews for David Schwartz Photography

Marcy · Married on 06/29/2019

Personable, professional, artistic, amazing!

David and his team were the PERFECT choice for our wedding and our wedding weekend family activities. David instantly became a part of the family and did an amazing job of capturing the unique personalities of our family and friends. Our finished photos are spectacular and we could not be more pleased with David's artistic talent and attention to detail.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Dowler · Married on 12/03/2016

I had admired David's work before when he shot my good friends Dawn and Derek Dubbe's wedding and my now sister-in-law's wedding and his work speaks for itself. David is kind and generous with his time from the moment you sit down with him to the last email exchange. He truly does this from the heart and he realizes that each moment is special and you can tell just by viewing his galleries that he cherishes those memories. I was a difficult bride at times (truth) and he bent over backwards to make me feel special and secure (he deserves a MEDAL). I am a teacher and he took that into consideration from day one. You cannot ask for a better photographer in Hampton Roads and my husband and I are extremely grateful for all that he did for us and could not be happier with our photos.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/23/2016

I seriously can't say enough good things about David. He is an amazing photographer. I can't believe how beautiful our wedding photos, bridal portrait and engagement shots turned out. He captured everything, all the details of our day so I can look back and always remember how amazing it was. David is so fun to work with too, he knows just how to capture everything perfectly and how to get the best shots of family and friends. We felt at ease with him all the times we worked with him and he really listened to what shots we wanted to get. He was so easy to work with and there isn't anything I would have changed about the process. I would recommend him to anyone for engagement or wedding photos.

Sent on 11/03/2016