Portage, MI 49024 Map · Phone number

About DaveTree Photography

We are Lindsay and David Hoeflinger, a husband and wife photography team.

First, and most of all, we are dedicated to providing our clients with an enjoyable portrait experience!

We are here to serve you! We have 20 combined years of photography experience and knowledge.

We love each other deeply, and we love people in love! It is our goal to create photographs to tell the story of your wedding day with a

unique and slightly photo-journalistic approach, and to assist you in any way we can, to help the

wedding day go as smoothly as possible.

We would like to discuss what your expectations are, so we will be on the same page! Cooperation and

communication is key! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to shoot us an email:

hello@davetreephotography.com We hope to talk with you soon!

Follow DaveTree Photography on

aDSC0146
MKU8384ppm

13 Reviews for DaveTree Photography

Katie · Married on 12/01/2012

I can honestly say that chosing Davetree Photography was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Not only did David and Lindsay do a beautiful job shooting our wedding, but Lindsay also gave me invaluable advice for planning other aspects of the day. Having two photographers is absolutely the way to go! Not only are there double the photos, but so much of the day was captured that I was not even present for! They joined my bridal party at the hair salon early in the day and stayed until the end of the reception, so not a single moment was missed! Any and every idea that I threw at Lindsay she tried to make happen, she did absolutely everything she could to be sure that I was happy! (Even down to trying to help me glue an eyelash back on!) For days after the wedding, my husband kept telling me, "I am so glad you booked Davetree," and "that was the best decision we made for the wedding." We will definitely be repeat customers!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Katherine · Married on 10/20/2012

DaveTree is amazing! My husband and I were lucky enough to have them for both our engagement and wedding pictures. They take the kind of pictures that I can look at and smile everytime. They took pictures that will allow me to look back at our wedding day and relive it over and over again. They do incredible work all around!!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Maggie · Married on 09/29/2012

I have known Dave and Lindsay at DaveTree Photography for years. I have always admired their work, and we were so excited that they were able to shoot our engagement photos and wedding. My husband and I are a little awkward and uncomfortable in front of a camera, but Dave and Lindsay did a great job of capturing our genuine moments rather than trying to stage formal shots.

They had so many wonderful ideas for our photos and were willing to travel to several locations for our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. I would encourage anyone who wants their wedding photos to be more that just a picture to consider working with DaveTree. Our photos are so beautiful, artistic and fun.

Dave and Lindsay were both shooting at our wedding and that was great! It allowed the guys and the gals to both have a dedicated photographer while getting ready, and it gives you the amazing perk of two 'eyes' in your photos, so you will see just a wonderful variety of shots.

And, when they try to talk you in to a Reveal, listen!!! It made the day so much easier and our guests didn't have to wait forever for the wedding party to arrive at the reception.

Sent on 12/17/2012

DaveTree Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Floral Creations by Sharon
    Floral Creations by Sharon Wedding Florists

Dave Tree Photography is an outstanding Photography business for weddings, and other events, and will photograph your special day with a creative flair and imagination. Would highly recommend them to capture your beautiful photos of the most important day of your life. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

• Park Place Design
    Park Place Design Wedding Florists

Love working with this team. Their photos are just amazing. You will love working with them

• Portage, 49024 See on map