Darian Shantay Photography

Corona, CA View map
$1,999 Most Popular Price

$1,999 Most Popular Price

Darian Shantay Photography is a wedding photography business based in Orange County, California. This photographer sees their responsibility as going beyond capturing beautiful images on your wedding day. They aim to help make your experience as stress-free and enjoyable as possible from your initial booking to the delivery of your final wedding gallery.

All wedding packages come with a complimentary engagement session, and for the big day itself a second shooter and high-resolution images on a one-event-per-day basis. As your wedding day draws near, you can look forward to one-month prep including vendor recommendations, time-line creation, event planning guidance and more. Day after, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions are all available.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, Darian Shantay Photography is available for other services including lifestyle photography and commercial shoots.

Areas Covered

Darian Shantay Photography is available for wedding photography services in Southern California and destination weddings farther afield. You can contact this photographer directly for additional detail on their willingness to travel.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Canvas
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1999

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Stephanie
    Stephanie J. Married on 09/04/2021

Simply the BEST :)

Let me just start off my review by saying Darian is AMAZING in every sense of the word. My fiancé and i met Darian back in high school and she has always been the biggest sweetheart! From the moment she started her photography business, i told her “one day you’ll do my wedding photos!” Well here we are engaged now 11 years later and of course i reached out to my girl & she was free, thank god! From the beginning of us signing on with her, she helped me out so much. I asked her so many wedding questions that didn’t even pertain to photos but she was more than happy to offer help. She really helped me get the reins on some stuff that i was overwhelmed with. Then when our engagement shoot came, my fiancé and i were so nervous because we had never gotten professional photos done, not to mention, i am the SHYEST person ever in front of the camera. Darian made us feel SO comfortable! The stress melted away after the first pose. She made it so fun for us that it allowed our personalities to come through in our photos. Our pictures came out STUNNING! The editing, the lighting, the quality...just stunning. We cannot wait till she captures our actual wedding day!
    If you’re looking for a photographer, book my girl Darian! I promise you won’t regret it :)

Darian, thank you for the beautiful photos once again. We are so thankful to have such a talented and beautiful friend capture our special day! :)
    Samantha F. Married on 07/03/2021

The best photographer I have ever met!

Darian is 5 star! If you are not working with her on your special day, you are not doing it right! I have just received some teasers of our day and I was speechless and in tears. It was only a sneak peak!! I can't even imagine what the rest of the gallery is going to be like. She is kind, professional and her vision is second to none. She made everybody feel so comfortable and have fun taking the pictures. Darian we cannot thank you enough for capturing our special day and all that you did for us!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay S. Married on 06/18/2021

The best wedding photographer in OC

The best investment I made in planning my wedding was booking Darian as my wedding photographer. My engagement to my fiancé was unique; planning a wedding during a pandemic as well as helping my fiancé battle cancer on top of it. When everything hit at once and I had to reach out to Darian about our circumstances, she went over and beyond to help ease my stress and my nerves. She was empathetic and so helpful in our circumstances that I owe a lot of our wedding planning success to her. If you want a photographer who knows weddings inside and out, she is your girl. She knows EVERYTHING. From helping you decide outfits for your engagement photos, to hyping you up the week before your wedding and being there for anything and everything. She has a gift of making you feel your absolute best, while also showing proof of it with her photography. She exceeded all my expectations of what a wedding photographer should be, while also proving that she in fact, the best of the best. She became a friend out of this and I cannot thank her enough for all she has done for my husband and I. She has a gift in capturing love in photos and I cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking for someone to capture the best day of your life. Darian, thank you for everything. We love you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

31 photos · 05/04/2019

Deals

Darian Shantay Photography 1
Gift

With booking of any wedding package ($450 Value)

Pricing

Darian Shantay Photography Price Rates

Corona, CA, 92877
9512351917
Location of (Darian Shantay Photography)
Newport Beach, CA, 92657 See on map
Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map
Irvine, CA, 92618 See on map

Darian Shantay Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Darian Shantay Photography include in the starting price?

Darian Shantay Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Darian Shantay Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Darian Shantay Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Darian Shantay Photography offer?

Darian Shantay Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Darian Shantay Photography offer?

Darian Shantay Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Darian Shantay Photography offer for wedding events?

Darian Shantay Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Darian Shantay Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Darian Shantay Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Darian Shantay Photography offer?

Darian Shantay Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding