BVT Visuals

Newport Beach, CA View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

BVT Visuals is a wedding videography company based in Placentia, California. BVT Visuals aim to capture everything from the big day including the big planned moments and the little unexpected things like Grandpa trying to breakdance and your Aunt crying at the speeches.

Experience

Creative director and filmmaker Bradley is passionate about videography and has been shooting weddings for over five years. He works constantly to better his skills and keeps up to date with all the latest technology and editing techniques. He works with Evan as his second cameraman.

Bradley from BVT Visuals likes to really get to know his clients and their needs so that he can provide them the best possible service. They understand that every wedding requires a different approach, so encourage you to get in touch to discuss their wedding videography packages. All packages include a highlight film and ceremony footage.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2600.00

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Lora P. Married on 08/06/2021

Bvt visuals is amazing!

BVT Visuals filmed my August 2021 wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I wanted a fun, non-cheesy video and boy did they deliver. They are quick to respond and sent us a teaser video almost immediately after our wedding. We were a little nervous about having a camera follow us around all day, but Bradley and Evan made us feel so natural in front of the camera cracking jokes that we didn't even realize they were there half the time. I can't thank them enough for capturing our day so perfectly! Run, don't walk to book them for your wedding!
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Where do I start! Bradley and Evan were amazing! They were very easy to work with and very professional. The video of our special day was absolutely perfect! I can't thank them enough. I will definitely be referring them to my family and friends!
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

My fiancé and I hired Bradley after our wedding venue had changed and I swear it was a sign because he was available after another couple had postponed! They captured the most amazing moments, DON’T HESITATE, BOOK HIM!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

BVT Visuals 1
Exclusive

272 Baywood Dr Newport Beach, CA, 92660
Location of (BVT Visuals)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding