Menifee, California, Menifee, CA 92584 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beauty By Julie Howard

Beauty By Julie Howard is based out of Menifee, California, and specializes in on-location hairstyling and makeup services for wedding events. Owner Julie Howard is a licensed cosmetologist and makeup artist who delights in realizing to-be-weds' beauty vision. From glamorous and vintage to natural and boho looks, she will strive to reflect your personal style.

Beauty By Julie Howard offers a range of services to assist soon-to-be-newlyweds in their beauty journey. Hair and makeup trials are available and provide an ideal opportunity to tease out a desired aesthetic. Julie completes wedding-party makeovers and mother-of-the-couple beautification. Flower children can also be catered for. Each appointment comes with false lashes and airbrush applications are available as an additional add-on. This professional procures additional licensed stylists for large groups if required. She covers occasions within a 25-mile radius and is happy to travel further afield for an additional fee.

Follow Beauty By Julie Howard on
img 8399 51 1205633 158403940918079

5 Reviews for Beauty By Julie Howard

• Kamber

Kamber Howard · Married on 11/10/2019

PERFECT MAKEUP & HAIR for your special day!

So HAPPY and in LOVE with how my hair and make-up turned out. JULIE made me feel beautiful with the makeup style I love and the hairstyle I was going for. She made me feel special on my special day, fun personality and listens to what your beauty goals are. I booked Julie for my gender reveal pictures, my baby shower/maternity pictures and mama/baby/family -newborn pictures.

I will rebook with Julie again for my wedding and future events!! You won’t be disappointed with her or her work!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Astinne

Astinne · Married on 09/28/2019

She’s the best!!

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Julie on many occasions! Julie did my hair and makeup for my best friends wedding, for my engagement photos (twice due to weather!), my hair and makeup trial and for my wedding. Every time she has done an amazing job! Whether it’s showing her pictures of what I wanted or telling her to have free reign she’s always delivered amazing results! Not only is she extremely professional and on top of her game, but she’s also friendly and so fun to interact with! Book her for you hair and makeup needs, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Beauty By Julie Howard FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial

• Menifee, California Menifee, CA, 92584 See on map
    Location of (Beauty By Julie Howard)