Darian Shantay Photography Reviews

Darian Shantay Photography 6
Darian Shantay Photography 7

Savannah Casanova 路 Getting married on 02/09/2020

The Absolute BEST!

My parents were planning a wedding reception locally since they would be officially tying the knot in Hawaii. I wanted to gift them a photographer to capture the entire evening with family and friends and I am so happy a friend suggested Darian!

Darian is truly the best! She is so delightful and her energy is exactly what you want around on your big day, it was as if she was a guest! My dad (the groom) hates taking photos but Darian was able to work her charm and capture the BEST photos of my parents. Not to mention capturing every detail from beginning to end. I am so thankful for Darian and her talent, my parents can look back at the amazing photos and relive the day forever!

Thank you Darian! You are exceptional at what you do and anyone lucky enough to have you as their photographer will be thrilled with the entire experience!!!

I cannot wait for my own wedding because Darian will absolutely be the photographer I want there!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Phuong Ly 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding day photographs with a complimentary engagement session.

How should I begin this, let just say it was an amazing experience to have Darian as our wedding photographer. Darian is a very talented, young and professional photographer. Looking for photographer for your own wedding could be so stressful, especially the good ones usually book pretty fast. We were so lucky to find Darian through another booked photographer, lol. She was dedicated with her work, very organized, and flexible. We booked the "Something Blue" package with Darian and it came with a complimentary engagement session. We actually did the engagement photos like 4 weeks before our wedding day, because I want to waited till my braces off for the photos, lol. And not only Darian was agreed to do that but she also tried to fit our session into her busy schedule so that we could have our favorite locations for the scenery that we want. On top of that, we still got the online copy early enough to print out as decoration for our wedding. The photos are beautiful of course, we got so much compliments from them. There are so much more awesome things I could say about our experience with Darian, but probably gonna be one of those super long review, lol. So I'm just gonna wrap this up by saying, if you are looking for a photographer for your own wedding, just contact her, she would walk you through the process and make your planning alot easier.

Darian, thank you so much for being such a wonderful photographer, and deliver such beautiful images that we could now forever cherish those sweet moments. We cant wait to see the rest of our wedding gallery. 馃グ馃ぉ

Sent on 10/28/2019
    Darian Shantay Photography 13
    Darian Shantay Photography 14

Dallas Labuda 路 Married on 09/19/2019

My experience

I am a very shy person behind the camera, but when I shot with Darian she made me open up and feel so confident inside that I loved every moment of my photoshoot.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Darian Shantay Photography 20
    Darian Shantay Photography 21
    Darian Shantay Photography 22

Sheere M Bishop 路 Married on 09/19/2019

Darian Shantay Photography in one word "AMAZING" !

Our daughter gifted us with photos for our pre-cepetion celebration to capture the night. We couldn't be any more happier with our photos that Darian took. She absolutely captured the night perfectly. We wanted a party with our loved ones and the photos Darian took will provide us that memory for a lifetime!! We highly recommend Darian to any bride looking for a photographer that will deliver your personal vision for your special day!! We can't stop looking at our photos that's how much we LOVE them.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Leah

Leah Baumgartner 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely incredible

Darian is the first vendor I hired for my wedding and I can honestly say that she set the bar incredibly high for what we were looking for with each consequential hire. Not only is her work gorgeous and truly speaks for itself, she is an absolute sweetheart and was integral to our day. The amount of help she offered throughout the process, as well as her flexibility, responsiveness, easygoingness and professionalism were more than I could've asked for. We will cherish her photos (both Engagement and Wedding) for the rest of our lives, but also are so grateful to have had her light shared with us the day of. Do yourself a favor and hire Darian right now. You won't regret it. :)

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Darian Shantay Photography 23
  • Melinda

Melinda 路 Married on 07/14/2019

Once in a lifetime

Darian gladly worked with us to fit her services into our budget and to travel to our venues. When browsing her work, we were drawn to her ability to capture formal, artistic, and candid shots. She took our engagement photos at the Los Angeles Natural History Museum and our wedding photos at the San Diego Zoo's Safari Park. Even though the venues were public and crowded, she made the experience fun and intimate.

She was professional, enthusiastic, and supportive throughout our whole process. She really took the time to get to know us. It felt as if we were building a friendship rather than hiring a vendor. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful personalized experience and not just a good photographer.

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Darian Shantay Photography 24
    Darian Shantay Photography 25
    Darian Shantay Photography 26
    Darian Shantay Photography 27
    Darian Shantay Photography 28
    Darian Shantay Photography 29

Aisan Athari 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Professional, amazing, talented, and loving

Darian captured our special day just as we hoped. She made sure to make the process not only easy and fun but also stress free. She truly knows what she鈥檚 doing and has allowed my husband and I to look back and just enjoy moments from our day. Darian, thank you from the bottom of my heart. We are forever grateful for what you鈥檝e done for us.

Much love, The Athari鈥檚

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Darian Shantay Photography 30
    Darian Shantay Photography 31
    Darian Shantay Photography 32

Darian Shantay Photography's reply:

Sweet Aisan! Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It means so much to me and is a huge help for future brides.

Your day was incredible and I am forever grateful to have been apart of it all!!

Courtney Norman-Peterson 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Darian is an amazing photographer!

Darian was so great to work with! I would choose her again and again to shoot my big day! Very professional and great at what she does.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Darian Shantay Photography 33
    Darian Shantay Photography 34
    Darian Shantay Photography 35
    Darian Shantay Photography 36

Darian Shantay Photography's reply:

Thank you sweet Court! I appreciate the kind words. I will never forget your incredible day in Napa!! So thankful to have been apart of it all!
  • Ana

Ana 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptional!!!

My met Darian thru my wedding planner and from the minute I spoke to her on the phone I knew she perfect for capturing every moment for my wedding. On my wedding day she was on time and began snapping away. She captured every single moment but most importantly she captured the love and connection between my husband and I. The way my husband looked at me was priceless. I鈥檓 incredibly and forever thankful. Thank you so much Darian. Because of you I get to hold on to memories of the best day ever.

Sent on 08/11/2019