61 LINCOLN AVENUE, Massapequa, NY 11758 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 66
  • Pricing

About Darian Marie

“I believe all women are pretty without makeup—but with the right makeup can be pretty powerful.” – Bobbi Brown

Growing up as a drawer and dancer, I have always found creative ways to showcase beauty. Many years of applying stage makeup and practicing my drawing have left me with a passion for makeup and a skillset that comes naturally. Bringing my artistry to makeup was a seamless transition into a rewarding career as a professional makeup artist.

With fifteen years in the makeup industry thus far, creating inspired looks for clients comes naturally and is extremely rewarding. I began my career after attending the Long Island Beauty School and have since worked with many high-end brands and artists that have helped me grow into the professional I am today. Joining the makeup team for MAC Cosmetics as my first job was an amazing opportunity. During 6 years with MAC, I was exposed to the glamourous side of makeup through my participation in many celebrity-sponsored events and NY Fashion Week. After years of gaining rich experience on the makeup team, I moved forward in my career as the manager of Armani Makeup and eventually the Regional Makeup Artist for Smashbox Cosmetics. While I traveled the northeast in my position with Smashbox, my bridal makeup business began to take off and with that, DM Makeup artistry was born!

Having been on my own with DM Makeup for the past 5 years, I have been able to craft a team of 10 amazing ladies who help me achieve my dream of not only running a successful business, but creating glamourous, high quality makeup looks for an array of client types. I have been so fortunate to work with celebrity clients such as Katherine Narducci (Soprano’s, Netflix movie The Irishmen and Epix’s The Godfather of Harlem), Mercedes Javid (Bravo’s The Shah’s of Sunset), Anne Winters (Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why), Kimmie Shields (Netflix’s Insatiable), Danielle Staub (Bravo’s RHONJ), and Angelina Pivarnick (Jersey Shore). My work has also been featured in various fashion ad campaigns for designer Donna Degnan and Randi Rahm as well as a number of music videos for recording artist, Lisa Pure. The DM brand is affiliated with top wedding venues in New York including the Inn at New Hyde Park and Russo’s On the Bay. I am also a featured Makeup Artist at De La Mar Salon and Spa. My work has brought me to high profile events like the Oscars as I worked with red carpet artists and many more opportunities that I am so grateful for.

DARIAN MARIE - MAKEUP ARTIST only uses the highest quality makeup products on her clients. Her wedding makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, on-site makeup, false eyelashes, brow and eyelash tinting and tattoo coverage. DARIAN MARIE - MAKEUP ARTIST provides mobile makeup services for not only the bride on her big day, but also the entire wedding party.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• EDA beauty Hair & Makeup

Videos 1 Video

25 Reviews for Darian Marie

Deanna L. · Married on 02/23/2020

Excellent & Amazing

I first knew I wanted to book Darian right after I had a simple conversation with her via IG DMs. She was so personable and friendly just threw text !! When she did my bridal trial I feel like I’ve known her forever & she did my makeup impeccably! It was absolutely flawless! I booked her for my wedding right then & there! (I had my engagement shoot right after she did my make up) right after I posted a few pictures everyone immediately asked me where I got my makeup done!! And then for my wedding I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world! My whole bridal party was amazed at her work, as well as her assistants she came with! If you do not book Darian Marie you are missing out!! Thank you for making me look like a movie star , the most perfect bride, etc etc!! I will be def using you in the future & already recommended you to all my friends and family getting married & other events!!! Xoxo

Sent on 03/26/2020

Darian Marie's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review. It was such a pleasure glamming you up for your big day! I had so much fun and I can't wait until the next time I do your makeup.

Kristin C. · Married on 11/29/2019

Felt like a QUEEN

I am lucky enough to call Darian a dear friend of mine.... we grew up together and I was honored that she had the date available to do my makeup for my wedding day (I emailed her the moment I booked the venue!) I have seen her work flourish over the years and I can say she is an ultimate goddess when it comes to makeup! Not only did she transform me into a queen the day of my wedding, but she was a true professional. She showed up early to set up and begin and she worked in a timely matter. All while having fun and making everyone laugh and have a great time!! She simply is the best! I will always recommend Darian to anyone who needs a makeup artist. Because she truly is an artist(e)!!!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Krystiana

Krystiana · Married on 11/22/2019

Fabulous Makeup Artist 👩🏽‍🎨

Darian did my makeup for both my shower and wedding day and I couldn’t be happier that she was part of both my special days! She was recommended to me by Bridal store Christie Lauren, and after our trial I knew she was the one for me.

Aside from having a great personality and always being very prompt, Darian is a very skilled makeup artist. She listened to every request I had, as well as my mother and sister, who don’t prefer a lot of makeup, and she made us all super happy with the results. Not only did we love our makeup, but it held up all night for both events. She does the most amazing eyebrows and we are even planning to have a tutorial session with her in the future!

I highly recommend Darian for
    Your wedding or upcoming event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Darian Marie Pricing

Darian Marie Price Rates

Darian Marie FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• 61 LINCOLN AVENUE Massapequa, NY, 11758 See on map
    Location of (Darian Marie)