Tacoma, Tacoma, WA 98405 Map · Phone number

About Washington Wedding & Event Designs

Washington Wedding & Event Designs (formerly known as Dare To Dream Weddings and Events) is a full-range planning company that truly has something for every price range. I offer packages that range from DIY classes (so that you can take the reigns on your event with innovative ideas) all the way to becoming the fairy godmother (in which you give me your theme and your vision and I make it happen). With the current state of teh economy, many people are giving up portions of the dreams in order to have something that's functional. Well, I will tell you that it is okay for you to dare to dream and it is okay to try to make those dreams become reality. Sometimes, it just takes a little creative thinking to open up the options. One thing that I pride myself on is my ability to think creatively and save money in the process!

Come to the website at http://daretodreamweddingsevents.weebly.com/index.html and take a look around. There is a lot of information on the pages and, not to mention, deals.

• My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride's B*tch
  • 3Eleven Events
  • TBD Events

• Wedding DJ Terry Green
    Wedding DJ Terry Green Wedding DJs

Christina is extremely creative! I've been simply amazed with some of the beautiful ideas, many of them she makes herself! A true designer and decorator, she makes sure all her events are everything you could dream! I highly recommend her for your wedding or event!

• Tacoma Tacoma, WA, 98405 See on map