Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dan's Photography

I have a deep passion for photography and capturing the emotion in a scene.  I offer a variety of packages to choose from, all of which include the rights to reprint the pictures.  I am a very relaxed and easy going individual and I operate at a very professional level.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

8 Reviews for Dan's Photography

A year ago, Dan took our engagement photos in downtown Minneapolis. My fiancé at the time was less than thrilled about having to take engagement photos. Dan was very flexible with our crazy work schedules and was very accommodating. He made this process very easy and relaxed. We received our photos very quick and were thrilled with the results.

Before our wedding day, Dan met with me to ask what I wanted in my wedding photos. This was very helpful, so all my details were documented. On our wedding day, he and his assistant, Alicia, made our day very relaxed. They made our day so relaxed, we barley new the camera was there. I received my edited imagines by the following week. I am super impressed by the quality of work and his creative spin he added to our photos. I have nothing but great things to say about Dan and his work. I will be using him for all of our photo needs in the future.

Profile Picture User3532647, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

So professional yet friendly. Made the crabbiest of guests show their best smiles. Dan is so creative and full if ideas. The photos turned out way better than we ever would have imagined.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We both LOVED Dan's style! He was very easy to get a hold of if we ever had any questions!

I will use him in the future for other pictures, I HIGHLY recommend him. We just got our pictures back and they are fabulous! We did have a lot of fun with him and getting to know him.

The price was good we looked at many other photographers before we went with Dan and his prices were very reasonable.

Profile Picture cassandra, 11/10/12, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1244236735843 dp2

Printable DVD of your images

Redeem In-Store
You will get a high-res printable DVD of your images for you to print where you like!
#WW51b9e397f00e744f