Teaneck, NJ 07666 Map · Phone number

About Danielle Richards Photography

Laugh. Cry. Love. Live. Remember.

And leave the last part up to Danielle Richards Photography, LLC. With over twenty years experience and a fresh modern perspective, Danielle is the ideal person in whom to entrust Wedding Day memories.

Schedule your personal consultation today. Danielle, an award-winning photojournalist, brings her passion for visual storytelling to weddings and other celebrations. Serving all of New Jersey and the tri-state area, she is also available for destination weddings. Affiliations include: Wedding Photojournalists Association, Professional Photographers of America, NPPA, and Fearless Photographers.

Danielle Richards Photography… she captures what you feel.

Follow Danielle Richards Photography on

094b6db7dbac8906 1238985324921 nyweddingblog57
nyweddingblog57

24 Reviews for Danielle Richards Photography

Mary · Married on 03/05/2016

Danielle Richards provided a photo booth for our wedding reception. It was a hit!! Guests loved the candid shots of themselves and their groups, and that they each got a copy to take home. We loved that it was printed with our name and wedding date! There was a photographer manning the booth at all times, so the pics turned out fabulous. We got a copy of each pic on disc so we could share them! I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Grace · Married on 10/27/2015

Danielle Richards Photography was truly an amazing photobooth vendor for the Web Series launch party that occurred on Tuesday, October 27th, 2015. My team couldn't have asked for a better service from any one else. They arrived with a large and professional setup, with all of the add-ons you could ask for! Danielle was incredibly responsive to my countless emails and address each inquiry with a professional and helpful attitude. She was also incredibly accommodating to our very modest budget, which we couldn't be more thankful for. I would recommend her services to any one and everyone looking for photography for their upcoming event or photo gallery. Thanks Danielle Richards! The event would not have been a success with you!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Danielle Richards Photography's reply:

Thank you, Grace. I really enjoyed working with you and your team, and happy the launch party was a success. We had as much fun working the booth as those who used it did! Hope we have the opportunity to work together again soon!

Nina · Married on 09/20/2014

Our wedding album is beautiful. We are very happy with it.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Danielle Richards Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,584.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant
    Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

It was my pleasure to celebrate Matt & Leo's Marriage Equality ceremony in NJ with Danielle Richards. When I arrived, she was effortlessly capturing the arrival of family & friends, and easily grouping clusters together for large family photos on an outdoor patio. During the ceremony, as the Officiant I had the ease of "not knowing she was there" meaning, Danielle was able to get all her amazing shots without calling attention to the camera. Her pleasant nature, professionalism, and friendly demeanor mean I will be recommending her again and again!

• Tiger Lily Flowers
    Tiger Lily Flowers Wedding Florists

We are primarily wedding and event florists, so we have the opportunity to work with many photographers. Danielle Richards is the best we've seen. She has a way of capturing the tender and intimate moments of a wedding - far beyond the usual posed portraits. The warmth conveyed through her images is like nothing we've seen anywhere. We wholeheartedly recommend her.

• Dewdrop Special Events
    Dewdrop Special Events Wedding Planners

Danielle Richards is a very talented wedding and event photojournalist who really stands out among the clutter of wedding photographers out there. I am a wedding planner and when I found her information on WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association) and called her to inquire for a wedding client of mine a few years back, she was unfortunately booked for the date; but she was very personable and very helpful in sending other quality referrals. She also was pro-active to show interest in meeting in person to get to know each others businesses. I was so impressed by her during our initial in person meeting. I meet so many vendors in the wedding industry on a daily basis and it's hard to distinguish what sets each vendor apart from one another. However, my meeting with Danielle, stuck out for many reasons: her work and talent speaks for itself, she is extremely professional, very personal, and takes her work and her clients seriously to ensure that their special moments are preserved through photograph. I continue to recommend Danielle Richards Photography for all the above reasons.

• Teaneck, 07666 See on map