Danielle Richards Photography

Teaneck, NJ View map
$4,584 Most Popular Price

$4,584 Most Popular Price

Laugh. Cry. Love. Live. Remember.

And leave the last part up to Danielle Richards Photography, LLC. With over twenty years experience and a fresh modern perspective, Danielle is the ideal person in whom to entrust Wedding Day memories.

Schedule your personal consultation today. Danielle, an award-winning photojournalist, brings her passion for visual storytelling to weddings and other celebrations. Serving all of New Jersey and the tri-state area, she is also available for destination weddings. Affiliations include: Wedding Photojournalists Association, Professional Photographers of America, NPPA, and Fearless Photographers.

Danielle Richards Photography… she captures what you feel.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,584

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Mary Married on 03/05/2016
    Danielle Richards provided a photo booth for our wedding reception. It was a hit!! Guests loved the candid shots of themselves and their groups, and that they each got a copy to take home. We loved that it was printed with our name and wedding date! There was a photographer manning the booth at all times, so the pics turned out fabulous. We got a copy of each pic on disc so we could share them! I'd highly recommend her!
    Grace Married on 10/27/2015
    Danielle Richards Photography was truly an amazing photobooth vendor for the Web Series launch party that occurred on Tuesday, October 27th, 2015. My team couldn't have asked for a better service from any one else. They arrived with a large and professional setup, with all of the add-ons you could ask for! Danielle was incredibly responsive to my countless emails and address each inquiry with a professional and helpful attitude. She was also incredibly accommodating to our very modest budget, which we couldn't be more thankful for. I would recommend her services to any one and everyone looking for photography for their upcoming event or photo gallery. Thanks Danielle Richards! The event would not have been a success with you!

Danielle Richards Photography's reply:

Thank you, Grace. I really enjoyed working with you and your team, and happy the launch party was a success. We had as much fun working the booth as those who used it did! Hope we have the opportunity to work together again soon!
    Nina Married on 09/20/2014
    Our wedding album is beautiful. We are very happy with it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Rev. Annie NYC - Wedding Officiant Rev. Annie NYC - Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

It was my pleasure to celebrate Matt & Leo's Marriage Equality ceremony in NJ with Danielle Richards. When I arrived, she was effortlessly capturing the arrival of family & friends, and easily grouping clusters together for large family photos on an outdoor patio. During the ceremony, as the Officiant I had the ease of "not knowing she was there" meaning, Danielle was able to get all her amazing shots without calling attention to the camera. Her pleasant nature, professionalism, and friendly demeanor mean I will be recommending her again and again!

Tiger Lily Flowers Tiger Lily Flowers Wedding Florists

We are primarily wedding and event florists, so we have the opportunity to work with many photographers. Danielle Richards is the best we've seen. She has a way of capturing the tender and intimate moments of a wedding - far beyond the usual posed portraits. The warmth conveyed through her images is like nothing we've seen anywhere. We wholeheartedly recommend her.

Dewdrop Special Events Dewdrop Special Events Wedding Planners

Danielle Richards is a very talented wedding and event photojournalist who really stands out among the clutter of wedding photographers out there. I am a wedding planner and when I found her information on WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association) and called her to inquire for a wedding client of mine a few years back, she was unfortunately booked for the date; but she was very personable and very helpful in sending other quality referrals. She also was pro-active to show interest in meeting in person to get to know each others businesses. I was so impressed by her during our initial in person meeting. I meet so many vendors in the wedding industry on a daily basis and it's hard to distinguish what sets each vendor apart from one another. However, my meeting with Danielle, stuck out for many reasons: her work and talent speaks for itself, she is extremely professional, very personal, and takes her work and her clients seriously to ensure that their special moments are preserved through photograph. I continue to recommend Danielle Richards Photography for all the above reasons.

464 Kipp St Studio Teaneck, NJ, 07666
2017457679

By appointment.
Location of (Danielle Richards Photography)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding