23 Chautauqua Blvd., Erie, PA 16511 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Danielle Hartland Graphic Design & Photography

Excellent photography is one of the most important investments you can make for your wedding! When the music and memories have faded, nothing brings it all back like the perfect photo. You can trust in me to capture the moments you want to last a lifetime. I take wedding photography very seriously and I guarantee that you'll love the results. My shooting style is "artistic documentary," which basically means that I excel at capturing candid moments that will take your breath away. I also love setting up creative, unexpected group shots and portraits. No stiff necks and unnatural poses here!

I am also passionate about good graphic design and love helping couples bring a theme together through their invitations, programs, escort cards, menus and signage. It's the little things that take your wedding to the next level and a big part of that is your stationery.

Feel free to contact me. I'd love to answer any questions you have!

danielle@daniellehartland.com

IMG2598

• Videos 1

26 Reviews for Danielle Hartland Graphic Design & Photography

Christine · Married on 08/09/2015

Aside from her incredible skill and natural eye for candid & romantic moments, Danielle is a a constant professional, and friend, making her an incredible addition to such a special time in life. From the moment we met her, we felt comfortable and taken care of. Danielle strives to get to know her couples and it shows not only in her work, but in her ability to make everyone around her feel at ease. She loves what she does and she oozes talent. Our new friendship with her is one of our most treasured takeaways from the entire wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2013

Danielle and her assistant Meagan were absolutely fabulous. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about them.
    1. Danielle is very laid back and very much about making the wedding all about you and what you'd like.
    2. Very professional and prompt in responses!
    3. FABULOUS pictures. Really, fabulous.
    4. I get it, photography is expensive, especially her top package, but I would do it over and over again without any hesitation. You get what you pay for and we received more than what we paid for!
    5. You get several (I think we got around 20) sneak peek photos just a few days after your wedding via Facebook. This is extremely important because you'll never understand how antsy you get waiting for those pictures of the day you've worked so hard to plan to start making their way around.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2013

Danielle and her assistant Megan were a pleasure to work with! They were professional, flexible, and willing to try some of my bridal party's silly ideas. Also, we received a preview of her work the NEXT DAY! I've received numerous compliments from a myriad of people. An acquaintance looked at one of my pictures and asked if it came from a magazine, before noticing it was me :) I can't wait to see the rest of her work. I'm sure it'll be stunning! If I had more friends getting married, I'd recommend her to all of them.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Danielle Hartland Graphic Design & Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA
    John Gallagher Wedding & Special Event Entertainment - Erie, PA Wedding DJs

Danielle and her husband, Dave, make an amazing team for photographs and video. They are both so down to earth and will make you feel at ease throughout your entire event. Highly recommended!

• Rachel Lusky Photography
    Rachel Lusky Photography Wedding Photographers

Danielle Hartland has a fantastic eye for art and photography. My highest endorsement is that I trusted her to shoot my own sister's wedding when I could not as I was in the bridal party! The pictures turned out so beautifully and we had so much fun. She is extremely easy to work with, and kept us all on schedule for that crazy day. I've also had her assist me on a very important wedding, and she came through with flying colors. The photos wouldn't have been complete without her contributions. She also shot my own maternity portraits and I treasure those beautiful images. Not only is she a great photographer, but she is the best graphic designer and marketing communicator that I know. She can create beautiful invitations and wedding stationary at reasonable costs, creating a visual theme for any occasion.

• 23 Chautauqua Blvd. Erie, 16511 See on map