Danielle Forte Makeup Artist

Wilmington, North Carolina View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Danielle Forte Makeup Artist offers on-location makeup artistry in Wilmington, North Carolina. A makeup artist since 1998, Danielle earned certifications in basic, beauty, film and television makeup artistry from The Makeup Shop in Manhattan. She specializes in bridal beauty makeup. Danielle Forte Makeup Artist will be able to help you look and feel your most beautiful while providing you with stunning makeup that lasts all day long. And, since Danielle comes to you, you will be able to relax and spend the day enjoying the company of your wedding party.

On-location makeup services are available in Wilmington, Oak Island, Ocean Isle and Topsail Beach. Danielle Forte offers the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Kimberly
    Kimberly P. Married on 10/23/2021

Wedding makeup

Danielle was absolutely incredible! I always wanted my makeup professionally done for my wedding and she did not disappoint! Not only was she super friendly and personable, but every person's makeup turned out absolutely stunning! I got so many compliments regarding my makeup and how stunning I looked. I highly, highly recommend Danielle. You will not be disappointed!
  • Ashley
    Ashley I. Married on 08/21/2021

Wedding 8/21/21

Danielle is and was amazing!!! She did my engagement photo session and blew me away so of course I had to have her for my wedding as well. I had two bridesmaids that are a little picky and my mother in law is blind and she handled all three of them with ease! I will definitely be going back to her in the future!
  • Kaiti
    Kaiti B. Married on 05/15/2021

Danielle is AMAZING!

Danielle did my engagement photo makeup, a bridal trial, and my wedding makeup. I was a little nervous to have my makeup professionally done because I don’t normally wear a lot of makeup and it was important to me to still look and feel like myself on my wedding day. Danielle 100% nailed it!

She took my feedback for a natural and “glowy” look. She is also extremely easy to talk to and makes you feel so comfortable while you are getting your makeup done.

I LOVED how my makeup turned out and the same for all of my bridesmaids and my moms too! Everyone was extremely happy and looked so beautiful.

She is also very punctual and organized which is key for your wedding day! Danielle is amazing at what she does and I can’t recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Kickstand Events Kickstand Events Wedding Planners

Professional and a true artist! Our clients are never disappointed and always beautiful!

4794 Tupelo Drive Wilmington, North Carolina, 28411
Location of (Danielle Forte Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding