Top Knot Bridal

Hampstead, NC View map Visit website

Top Knot Bridal specializes in hairstyling and updos for weddings and special events. With Top Knot Bridal, you can rest easy with our wedding day on-location services, Rosalie and her team look forward to providing you with a beautiful hairstyle that’s perfect for your special day.

Wedding day hair services are available on location so you do not have to travel on your wedding day. All stylists are licensed in North Carolina. Rosalie can provide hair services for all members of the wedding party, including men. They will happily accommodate groups of up to 16 people. Top Knot Bridal offers the following services:

• Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Hair trials
  • Textured styling
  • Updos and styling
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Ashley
    Ashley I. Married on 08/21/2021

Wedding 8/21/21

Rosalie did amazingggg on my hair for my wedding along with my bridesmaids and the mother of the groom. I got compliments all night long! And my hair held up to a little rain, lots of wind, and plenty of dancing all night long. I would definitely strongly recommend her!!

Top Knot Bridal's reply:

Ashley,
    Thank you so much for the review. You and your party were so easy to work with and I love hearing that your style held up in our beach weather !

Congratulations!

Rosalie
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria H. Married on 05/30/2020

I would recommend to anyone!

Rosalie is a dream to work with. She is so nice and easy going. I had done a trail over a year before my wedding due to the wedding being postponed(Covid). Rosalie was very flexible and made the poseponement a breeze by being able to switch dates. Once the day finally came I decided to switch up my hair style…Rosalie had no issue with that and made my vision come to life! I was so happy with Rosalie and would 10000% recommend her and will use her again in the future if I move back to town! My bridesmaids and MOB were also super impressed. They would show her a photo and she would recreate it! Not to mention our hair stayed out the entire wedding!
  • Hannah
    Hannah N. Married on 12/29/2019

Incredible.

Rosalie is so amazing - she was everything I could have asked for in a hair stylist for wedding day. She replicated anything I showed her, and worked with me when I didn’t love the first hair style. She is kind, calm, efficient, and the best vendor for wedding day. 10/10 would absolutely suggest her for your wedding. She also works with other incredible women that are so perfect for wedding day. If you’re looking for someone that is timely, considerate, and the best vibe to create a peaceful bride, HIRE HER!!!! :)

Top Knot Bridal's reply:

Hannah, you’re so sweet. Rereading your review this morning and enjoying the beautiful photos you posted. Thank you for sharing this sweet review and for being such a joy to work with. I hope you two love birds are doing well.

Rosalie

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Top Knot Bridal Price Rates

Team

Rosalie  Enna
Rosalie Enna
Owner/Lead Stylist

Rosalie has been in the hair industry for 19 years and specializing in bridal hair services for 14 years. She began her career as a bridal stylist in the NJ/NYC area, before moving to North Carolina and opening Top Knot in 2014. Rosalie is the day of calm, casual soul you don't know that you need on your big day. She understands the brides needs on the morning of, after years of attending to brides and their parties. She will keep you calm, keep your getting ready time moving smoothly and make sure everyone in your party is obsessed with their hair before she walks out the door. Rosalie is a mother of two boys, and wife of 11 years. She enjoys wedding hairstyling, and being "the fly on the wall" to one of the most joyful and exciting days of your life.

Hampstead, NC, 28443
9105204851
Location of (Top Knot Bridal)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding