Hampstead, Hampstead, NC 28443 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Brittanie Raquel Events

Based out of Wilmington, North Carolina, Brittanie Raquel Events provides professional wedding planning services for engaged couples. Brittanie, the owner and leading planner, is passionate about creating unforgettable occasions that represent her clients’ values and beliefs. She will work to secure their trust and comfort from the very first consultation, consulting their creative opinions throughout the coordination process.

The BR Event Team will prioritize the creation of a meaningful connection with each soon-to-be newlywed, gaining an understanding of their preferred style and tastes. Clients can avail of a wide spectrum of wedding planning services including partial-planning and day-of coordination features. Their team has experience planning a variety of wedding styles such as double weddings, religious weddings, eco-friendly weddings, and more. In addition, an array of convenient planning tools are on offer such as budget tracking, timelines, and to-do lists.

Follow Brittanie Raquel Events on
mattkaylaesp 358 51 1961915 160014599156755

7 Reviews for Brittanie Raquel Events

• Megan

Megan Ward · Married on 11/07/2020

The BEST Wedding Planner/Coordinator!

When we first started planning our wedding and picking our venue, we hadn’t even considered a planner to help us out. I’m a pretty organized person and didn’t want anything too extravagant, so I thought I could handle it. Then we met Brittanie - what a game changer!! Just when I didn’t know how much I needed the help, Brittanie was there with ideas, suggestions, vendor recommendations, and EVERYTHING I hadn’t (and wouldn’t have) even thought of. I quickly realized I would have been in wayyy over my head without her help! Over several months of planning she was there for every email, text, and phone call I could send her way, and always had an answer for all of my questions or concerns! She was so supportive and reassuring when COVID threatened our plans, and was there to support us through any tough decisions along the way. By the time our wedding day came along, I honestly did not have a single worry about how things would go the entire day. There are truly no words to describe how relieved and stress free we were to have Brittanie and her team working with us. We had the PERFECT day and could not have asked for anything to go any smoother. I cannot imagine anyone else taking better care of us than Brittanie did, and we will forever be grateful to her and her team for taking the lead and allowing us to enjoy our day without even the slightest bit of stress! I can promise you, if you are considering a planner to help with your wedding/event, you WILL NOT regret having Brittanie help you out!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Barbee · Married on 10/16/2020

Brittanie is hands down the BEST wedding planner

Originally my husband and I planned to get married May 16, 2020 – and then Covid. It was late March when we realized we would have to postpone our wedding. By that time, we really had everything set, but when we rescheduled there were several vendors that were not available on our new wedding day, that included our wedding planner. Fortunately for us someone recommended Brittanie and guys, she’s a Rockstar! Working with Brittanie far surpassed my experience with my original planner – let’s just say all wedding planners are not created equal and it was such a blessing that we fell into her hands. Brittanie was always on her A-game. She never had a problem meeting with us and she always responded to every phone call, email and text promptly. She thought of everything and ran the planning process flawlessly. Leading up to our day we were worried about rain, but if Brittanie ever was she never showed it. She had a plan for everything! By the day of our wedding we trusted her with every detail. I never even saw the space until I walked down the aisle. Brittanie always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly – I mean zero stress for the entire wedding party. Words cannot express my gratitude for Brittanie and her staff. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT and it's all because of them. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any planner think again. Trust me, you need her to plan your wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Brittanie Raquel Events Pricing

Brittanie Raquel Events Price Rates

Brittanie Raquel Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Brittanie Raquel Events

Brittanie

Brittanie

Owner + Planner

I’ve always had a deep passion for organizing and planning, and I believe that every special event deserves to be stunning. My love for celebrations started at an early age. Every family gathering, holiday event and birthday party were always a big deal. I quickly learned how special it was to have family and friends gathered all in one place, celebrating life together.
My one desire is to create a setting that is filled with unforgettable moments that my clients will look back on and remember forever.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kinsey

Kinsey

Lead Planner

Kinsey's strong work ethic, go- getter attitude & positivity made for an easy decision to bring her on the BR Events Team. Kinsey loves connecting with her clients and will work hard to ensure that they feel listened to & their wedding vision is fulfilled.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Hampstead Hampstead, NC, 28443 See on map
    910-400-8863 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brittanie Raquel Events)