Brittanie Raquel Events

Hampstead, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Based out of Wilmington, North Carolina, Brittanie Raquel Events provides professional wedding planning services for engaged couples. Brittanie, the owner, and lead planner is passionate about creating unforgettable occasions that represent her clients’ values and beliefs. She will work to secure their trust and comfort from the very first consultation, consulting their creative opinions throughout the coordination process.

The BRE Team will prioritize the creation of a meaningful connection with each soon-to-be newlywed, gaining an understanding of their preferred style and tastes. Clients can avail of a wide spectrum of wedding planning services including partial-planning and day-of coordination features. Their team has experience planning a variety of wedding styles such as double weddings, religious weddings, eco-friendly weddings, and more. In addition, an array of convenient planning tools are offered such as budget tracking, timelines, and to-do lists.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cari W. Married on 08/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brittanie and her girls were INCREDIBLE

I don't know if we will have enough characters to write our review about Brittanie and Kinsey and their team, but I will do my best! My husband and I got married on 2/20/21 in Wilmington, and we hired Brittanie (Brittanie Raquel Events) for our month of and day of coordination, as well as having her and her team set up our reception space. Safe to say...she went above and beyond. The River Room is already such a beautiful space, but everything was so carefully done, down to the beautiful floating candles we had surrounding our sweetheart table and the velvet table cloths we rented through Brittanie! Brittanie truly made our vision come to life with her attention to detail, checking in to make sure each of us had everything we needing leading up to and on the day of the wedding, and just in general going out of her way to make sure the day was perfect in every way. I cannot stress how important a day and/or month of coordinator is SUCH a blessing, it let our families enjoy the weekend. I can't recommend Brittanie and her team enough!!!
    Jennifer H. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brittanie and her team made our event come together like a dream

BRE was our planner for partial and day of coordination for our rehearsal evening on board the Henrietta riverboat. We couldn't have been more pleased with how the communication, guidance, and follow-up helped us execute a beautiful and fun event for such a reasonable price point. Brittanie and Kinsey put their touches on our vision, and although I knew what to expect, when we walked into our venue their attention to detail literally made me stop to take it in. It was so exciting to see that the decor and staff and activity was on auto-pilot so that we could enjoy ourselves and host the guests and focus on the bride and groom! The team made sure the schedule moved exactly as planned and was subtle but purposeful - our welcome, cocktail hour, mealtime, toasts, cake-cutting, and time to mingle enjoying music and the sunset flowed easily. BRE handled set-up flawlessly, and the boat was transformed into a lovely bright and happy party spot. Clean-up happened so seamlessly that we barely knew it was taking place as we said goodbye to people. All of our belongings were packed back up and returned to us without us lifting a finger. Questions were answered expertly and any requests were carried out quickly. Best of all, Brittanie and Kinsey are really nice people and were genuinely invested in creating the celebration we hoped for. BRE was the perfect partner for making a important evening really special!
  • illustration stars

Team

Brittanie
Brittanie
Owner + Planner

I’ve always had a deep passion for organizing and planning, and I believe that every special event deserves to be stunning. My love for celebrations started at an early age. Every family gathering, holiday event and birthday party were always a big deal. I quickly learned how special it was to have family and friends gathered all in one place, celebrating life together.
My one desire is to create a setting that is filled with unforgettable moments that my clients will look back on and remember forever.

Kinsey
Kinsey
Lead Planner

I have a true LOVE affair with weddings and my clients’ ideas become my passion. My love affair began when I was a little girl, I was the flower girl in my cousin's wedding and all I can remember about that day is the magic and the thought behind each detail. Creativity is truly where I thrive and I work hard to make sure my clients feel heard and their vision is fulfilled. I love connecting, creating, and building relationships with my clients. Fun fact about myself is at each wedding, my favorite moment is when the Bride is about to walk down the aisle. We’re fluffing her dress, fixing her veil, and then watching her walk into a new part of her life with her husband. I love to see the connection that they have because it’s written all over their faces. I’m so excited that you are here and can’t wait to help you through this incredible time in your lives.

Hampstead Hampstead, NC, 28443
9106194615
Location of (Brittanie Raquel Events)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding