Daniela Rodriguez Bridal Beauty

New York, NY View map

With over 15 years in the wedding industry Daniela and her team have acquired the necessary knowledge about products and techniques to help you bring your dream wedding look to life! We specialize on on-location bridal hair and makeup services in New York, Hudson Valley and Connecticut.

We are there for you from your trial run, to the last touch-ups, and until the moment you say, "I DO".

We love weddings, and we would LOVE to be a part of yours!

Services

All makeup packages include HD waterproof airbrush makeup, false eyelashes and tattoo covering/body airbrush if needed. Additionally, we provide all the necessary paperwork and scheduling system to ease the booking process.

Our services include:

• On-site services
  • Hair and makeup trial
  • Hairstyling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Wedding party makeup

Please visit our website for more information about our services and prices.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$200

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kacie T. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

My family and bridesmaids used Daniela and her team for our hair and makeup on my big day. Everyone looked fabulous thoughout all of our pictures and all the way through the night. No makeup smudges of hair falling out. It stayed perfect the whole day!!
    Her team was there and set up when we arrived to my venue and efficiently got everyone ready to go on time. They were all so kind and listened to what everyone wanted. I could not have asked for
    anything more!!♥️ Thank you so much Daniela, you are the best!!

Daniela Rodriguez Bridal Beauty's reply:

Oh Kacie, thank you so much for sharing your experience. You were glowing on your wedding day, and the pictures are SO BEAUTIFUL!
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day, and I look forward to working with you again!

All the best,
    Daniela.
    Jessie Married on 08/15/2021

Daniela is the best!

Daniela did the hair and makeup for me at my August 2021 wedding and for 7 bridesmaids and my mother and was absolutely wonderful. I did a trial with her a few months before and she was so professional and the hair and makeup came out great. On the wedding day, the hair and makeup turned out exactly as planned. All the bridesmaids looked beautiful and were thrilled with their hair and makeup. Daniela brought in two other girls to keep us on schedule and help get everyone styled in time and finished exactly on time. The other girls were wonderful too and did a great job. Scheduling and communication was a breeze--all via email with an easy and professional way of paying and signing the contract. She created a schedule for the day and let me make some changes last minute to the schedule when one of my bridesmaids asked to go last. I would absolutely recommend Daniela for hair/makeup. I wanted something classic and not too over the top and felt beautiful on the day, as did all my bridesmaids and my mom. I'm confident she could handle any style and really appreciated how I still felt like me despite wearing more makeup than usual. Also, I have very curly hair and my hair stayed frizz-free all day of both the trial and the wedding. The day of the trial was particularly humid, and I was outside for several hours after and my hair stayed put and frizz free. Daniela is the best!
  • Miriam
    Miriam L. Married on 11/03/2019

Outstanding.

Daniela is very easy to work with. She listened to my requests and provided suggestions. I loved the way i look on my wedding day, both hair and makeup. I don’t wear makeup on a daily basis and i don’t know a lot about makeups. I wanted a natural look and she captured what i wanted and more.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Alex & Michelle
    26 photos · 12/07/2015

Emma Cleary Photo & Video Emma Cleary Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Daniela on many weddings, she always does a fabulous job. I love working with talented professionals such as Daniela!

45 E 20th St. New York, NY, 10003

By appointment only
Location of (Daniela Rodriguez Bridal Beauty)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding